Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether it was a c section or assisted I hope her mum moves in for 6 weeks so she can rest and recover!!

Reactions: 6
She kept saying ‘ we will have our son by the end of the week’ ..... so why the hell did they not take baby clothes and the car seat? Honestly there are no words for that pair 🙈🤣

Reactions: 10
I had forceps in theatre while being prepped for a Caesarian - luckily they managed to get him out like that but he was distressed so they had to act quickly. It was scary being rushed down the corridor into the operating theatre 😕 hope Helen is ok!

Reactions: 3
Same! We all know Chet will be back at faded at New Year!
And she can't drag ocean away from the tree. I had a c section with my first and was bed bound for 3 days. I had a partner similar to the lovely Chet and on day 6 I was trying to cook and clean. Bad move, I was Ill!!!

Reactions: 4
I had an assisted delivery, was I supposed to go to theatre for it? They did it in the delivery room 🥴
Same 🤷🏻‍♀️ I had kiwi cup and forceps with episiotomy and didn’t leave the delivery room. Might be to do with the hospitals? Or could be placenta didn’t deliver after?

Reactions: 1
I had an assisted delivery, was I supposed to go to theatre for it? They did it in the delivery room 🥴
I had a forceps delivery in labour room but it was an emergency situation no time etc. As far as I know forceps are done in theatre?

Oh I hope she didn’t have it too bad. I hope they have some help with ocean.

Same for me, was induced and had baby the day after, was only in labour a couple of hours with assisted delivery in the room 😂
I think the name is 4 letters, beau or blue

Just thinking about the bags post. When I got my induction information it said in it they start with a pessary and you’re usually sent home until labour is established or you need to go back after 6 hours if it didn’t work 🤷🏻‍♀️ So maybe they thought they would be going home and coming back.

Same 🤷🏻‍♀️ I had kiwi cup and forceps with episiotomy and didn’t leave the delivery room. Might be to do with the hospitals? Or could be placenta didn’t deliver after?
Episiotomy here too! If she did have that I hope he doesn’t brush it off and expect her to be ok! I was in agony for 5 weeks, I tried to do things too quickly and ended up ripping my stitches which became infected so I really hope if that is the case he treats is as serious as a c section until she feels ok!

Reactions: 3
Episiotomy here too! If she did have that I hope he doesn’t brush it off and expect her to be ok! I was in agony for 5 weeks, I tried to do things too quickly and ended up ripping my stitches which became infected so I really hope if that is the case he treats is as serious as a c section until she feels ok!
I meant to say she needs to take it easy. I didn’t feel ‘normal’ for about 5 weeks. I got an infection as the stitches didn’t dissolve! It was probably the worst pain I’ve ever felt, worse than giving birth full stop. I really hope she’s okay and rests and takes it easy she’s really going to need to have a lot of help bless her.

If it’s anticipated to be a difficult delivery, you will go down to theatre for a trial of instrumental delivery whilst equally being prepped and ready to go for a section should it be necessary. Just the safest place to be in that instance x

Reactions: 2
Just thinking about the bags post. When I got my induction information it said in it they start with a pessary and you’re usually sent home until labour is established or you need to go back after 6 hours if it didn’t work 🤷🏻‍♀️ So maybe they thought they would be going home and coming back.
I’ve been induced all 3 times and never been sent home with a pessary? I also had forceps and episiotomy with the first and they done an in the delivery room. I was probably too late to go down to theatre by that point though.
God, labour is tough, and it’s about to get a while lot tougher for her with a toddler. I really feel for her

I’ve been induced all 3 times and never been sent home with a pessary? I also had forceps and episiotomy with the first and they done an in the delivery room. I was probably too late to go down to theatre by that point though.
God, labour is tough, and it’s about to get a while lot tougher for her with a toddler. I really feel for her
I didn’t get induced in the end but I was booked ready as 41+6 was a Sunday. But the information booklet said in most cases you’ll be able to go home and be comfortable and rest.
I really feel for her too - long labour and assisted delivery has certainly put me off anymore anytime soon.

I don’t follow Chet but just had a look at his stories. My god his voice 🤮

Cute that the baby has arrived safely though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.