Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been induced all 3 times and never been sent home with a pessary? I also had forceps and episiotomy with the first and they done an in the delivery room. I was probably too late to go down to theatre by that point though.
God, labour is tough, and it’s about to get a while lot tougher for her with a toddler. I really feel for her
I was sent home first time after the first pessary. I imagine during COVID they wouldn’t be letting people in and out but I had first pessary at 8am, went home, back at 1pm for another and home again

I was sent home first time after the first pessary. I imagine during COVID they wouldn’t be letting people in and out but I had first pessary at 8am, went home, back at 1pm for another and home again
Guess I lucked out then 😭 unless it depends on hospitals? I know the pessary has changed from 13 years ago from my first til my most recent, so maybe it’s been updated ?

Guess I lucked out then 😭 unless it depends on hospitals? I know the pessary has changed from 13 years ago from my first til my most recent, so maybe it’s been updated ?
Maybe it’s risk factor. My first I was 43 weeks but low risk. Induced second time and had to stay in but I was having preeclampsia seizures.

I’m also having another guess on name... fox

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the plan was that he’d take her in and leave her there at the beginning until things started going, and maybe they didn’t get chance. Seems daft though cause inductions can move quick! My friends partner missed it cause the baby flew out within 15 minutes of contractions starting when she was induced!
I honestly really feel for her if she’s ended up having a section, recovery is going to be tough especially with a new born and a 1 year old. I hope the name isn’t stupid! I wasn’t mad on ocean when they announced it but I kind of like it now 🙈

Reactions: 2
I wonder if the plan was that he’d take her in and leave her there at the beginning until things started going, and maybe they didn’t get chance. Seems daft though cause inductions can move quick! My friends partner missed it cause the baby flew out within 15 minutes of contractions starting when she was induced!
I honestly really feel for her if she’s ended up having a section, recovery is going to be tough especially with a new born and a 1 year old. I hope the name isn’t stupid! I wasn’t mad on ocean when they announced it but I kind of like it now 🙈
Happened to me, had pessary (i warned them im quick in labour) they said it could take 24 hours. Less than an hour later and I went into full blown labour and said I needed to push. They said that I didnt and within seconds she flew out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow Chet seems to have mellowed down a lot in his recent IG stories. Maybe now that baby number two is here reality has hit him and and has started to realise he has big responsibilities with 2 kids to take care of and his gf. As Helen will definitely need help with Ocean running riot and her recovering from a c section.
I mean I wouldn’t be suprise if his back to his usual self in a few days but for Helen’s sake I hope he helps her out and not be too immature sitting there recording everything single thing.

also I think the baby’s name is Reign (rain)

Reactions: 7
They genuinely think they are big celebrities not revealing the name 🤣🤣

Or should I say “generally think” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe him seeing what Helen went throw will make him realise he needs to step up and stop acting like a man child

Reactions: 5
They genuinely think they are big celebrities not revealing the name 🤣🤣

Or should I say “generally think” 🙃
It’s not even been 24 hours, we personally didn’t do social media announcement for a few days, didn’t mean we thought we were big celebs just wanted to let all the family know first and they probably want ocean to meet him too.
I can’t imagine they think that much of themselves that they’ll get an ok mag deal

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.