Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s gonna be something Royal-related as Chet keeps posting crown emojis. Someone said Reign, I think it could be that. Or King.

not all c-section recoveries are hard. Granted I only have one but I stayed pretty active in my recovery and I think that really helped me. I can’t lie around doing nothing. So that was also a factor haha.

Reactions: 2
I’m gonna stick with my original guess of Swamp

I’m gonna stick with my original guess of Swamp
In all seriousness though like someone mentioned before with the 👑 emoji and the link with water(Ocean), I think it could be Reign/Rain Johnson

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t the dog he got his parents called king ?

I hope it’s Brian or something normal just cause lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
People tend to call their little boys kings a lot on insa so I just assumed the crown was for that reason but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

I haven’t a clue but someone said Tiger/Tyga as it has relevance to his Grandad and I think that makes sense?? Also the king of the jungle?? And goes with ocean in a nature theme??

he’s either playing with his followers About announcing tomorrow or someone on here has guessed it and he wants to get it out first.

Reactions: 3
What the heck happened to these two, Chet looks like a dolphin and Helen just looks...very very different I’m shocked

Reactions: 7
You leave for a couple days and it’s all happens glad he’s here safe.! So what’s the details no name yet.? How heavy was he what day was he born.?

Reactions: 1
You leave for a couple days and it’s all happens glad he’s here safe.! So what’s the details no name yet.? How heavy was he what day was he born.?
He was born about 5am yesterday morning, she ended up in theatre in the end but no further details as of yet about weight name etc. Chet said he’s announcing it today when she’s home with him and Ocean has met her brother.

He was born about 5am yesterday morning, she ended up in theatre in the end but no further details as of yet about weight name etc. Chet said he’s announcing it today when she’s home with him and Ocean has met her brother.
Aww bless her nothing worse then theatre glad he’s here and she’s ok

I said lake before but I’m thinking maybe kit as the bracelet looked like a really short name

I hope ocean doesn’t get jealous 😩
She 100% will. I’ve got a little one same age and he goes crazy if anyone else comes near me, including my husband and his big sister! It’s a good thing she’s a daddy’s girl because hopefully it’ll give Helen a break unless he’s out trying faded hats

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She 100% will. I’ve got a little one same age and he goes crazy if anyone else comes near me, including my husband and his big sister! It’s a good thing she’s a daddy’s girl because hopefully it’ll give Helen a break unless he’s out trying faded hats
same, my 15 month old doesn’t allow anyone else near me. I got him a doll for Christmas and he’s even jealous of him 😂😂

Reactions: 3
same, my 15 month old doesn’t allow anyone else near me. I got him a doll for Christmas and he’s even jealous of him 😂😂
HAHAHA SAME!!! Got mine a doll too! Mines 16 month and a nightmare for it. Just hope it doesn’t make Helen feel too bad because she’s naturally going to get jealous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.