Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea what that was about. Making it such a big deal revealing their babies name and face as if they’re some high list slebs waiting on a magazine deal 🤔
So many people asking for an update on his Instagram posts like he’s going to reply 🤣 it’ll be a picture of his foot and “can you guess his name” until at least New Year’s Eve

Reactions: 10
Yay my first thread suggestion 😁
Are they stupid??? Why didn't they take the seat and clothes with them in the first place?
I wondered this! Like surelly if you know you are going into hospital to have the baby on that day you take all your bags and babies bag and then you leave the car seat in the car. Thought Helen was meant to be mad prepared

Reactions: 7
I wondered this! Like surelly if you know you are going into hospital to have the baby on that day you take all your bags and babies bag and then you leave the car seat in the car. Thought Helen was meant to be mad prepared
Yeah when I was induced we took everything with us and left it in the car 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m almost 100% sure she said ages ago that the car seat was in the car ready to go

Looks like she had a section. Omg, a young toddler, a newborn and a Chet while recovering from major surgery. I don’t think I’d leave the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t think they actually thought the induction would work so quick. When I was booked in all the midwives kept saying was ‘don’t think for a second it’ll bring labour on fast you could still be waiting a few days’ which I think is likely what they thought. However I’d still bring everything I needed with me to be safe 🤣

Or had assisted delivery with forceps in theatre? Either way not the nicest to recover from. I am sure she said he was looking to be a lot bigger baby than ocean was also

Reactions: 6
I think she’s probably had an assisted delivery and that’s why she had to go to theatre. If she did have a section though I hope he supports her properly instead of swanning off all the time.

I had an assisted delivery, was I supposed to go to theatre for it? They did it in the delivery room 🥴

i really hope after needing to be taken to theatre she gets the support she’s going to need from chet, didn’t she go to live with her mum after having ocean?

Reactions: 3
i really hope after needing to be taken to theatre she gets the support she’s going to need from chet, didn’t she go to live with her mum after having ocean?
They said her mums looking after Ocean, maybe she will move in with them. I’m sure it would be easier with Ocean if she’s in her own home. Thinking back to those first few weeks where your emotions are all over the place I hope she has support!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.