Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
What is wrong with Paul? Am I missing something?

I actually love the name Elvis!
The name Paul needs to die with the name Gary. Nobody on this planet gives birth to a baby and thinks “aww I love him so much, he’s so beautiful I’m going to call him Paul!”

• Haha
Reactions: 54

littleman123

Helens at home with Orshun swinging off the tree and Elwis swingin off her tits while Chets out gettin botox you cant write this shit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
definitely!!! until you know about other cultures and ethnicities, don’t comment on them🙄
What the fudge are you on about, you can have made up names in any culture or ethnicity. Don’t throw that race card at me babes, I think you’re getting yourself into a little pickle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

gossip29

VIP Member
Why hasn’t Helen or Chet posted anything respectful about their nephew it’s like he didn’t exist. They are still posting about trivial stuff and why doesn’t Helen follow them but Chet does. I see they all removed marns but she’s still following them
Sorry disagree. It’s very personal and they probably want it kept quiet from thousands of strangers as it should be. I would never ever post if my brothers baby passed away

• Heart
Reactions: 47

JellyJam

The reveal pic will probably be her in her underwear and her clip on ponytail.. Back to blue hair huns💁🏼‍♀️How long till Helen is on her herbal life.. Angels how I lost my baby weight from Elvis.. Guysss I'm a busy mum of 2 now so I have, 2 shakes & a vegan takeaway with extra seeds, swipe up now to be conned😂
Also, what happened to her clothing range?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Death2unicorns

definitely!!! until you know about other cultures and ethnicities, don’t comment on them🙄
nobody has commented on any other cultures and ethnicities, and even if it’s common in another culture to make up names, it’s ABSOLUTELY FINE for someone else to say they don’t like it, we don’t all have to like and agree with everything from other cultures, if youre that easily offended maybe get off the internet! How ridiculous to come on a thread where people are discussing baby names, and then getting all triggered when people say they don’t like made up names 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lucyblue94

Anyone else’s cringe when Chet goes on about his clothing range.!! Wow look a this weedy fleece.!
Okay I’m going to be very honest here and I really hope I don’t get judged/hate ... but my boyfriend lives in Faded clothes 🤣🤣 he absolutely loves the brand & that’s how I started following Chet/Helen. Can confirm he has a good, full time job and is not a drug addict or does any trips to seshlehem 🤣 but honestly although the designs are a little out there and wacky (which is what my fella likes) they are amazing quality, they last for ages they are so thick and cosy. It’s not like the cheap tat that other influencers slap their name on and flog. It is very good quality! Even the T-shirts and socks feel high quality and expensive. And no I am not Helen or Coral 🤣🤣
*retreats into a hole*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

BDY_97

VIP Member
Good lord. If you don’t know that they put the mothers last name on the baby bands are you even old enough to be on here? Jeeze.

aww I can’t that poor baby. Fuking elvis 😭😭😭
I mean a lot of people don’t have kids no matter what age they are so how would they know?

Reactions: 39

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Looks like she had a section. Omg, a young toddler, a newborn and a Chet while recovering from major surgery. I don’t think I’d leave the hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 37