Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would put money on it that she definitely feeds her ready meals 24/7
I'm not sticking up for her, here but I do remember a period where she was cooking quite a bit and Chet would just film her while sitting there or she'd keep making stories about having to make her and chets lunch and dinner around feeding ocean, this was around the herbal life time before they kept getting that disgusting takeaway with bird seeds and saying "howwww is it vegaaaaaaan?!" So I do think she can or has cooked but I mean after giving birth you feel like you've been hit by a truck so if she makes a few ready meals I can't knock her tbh

Reactions: 8
I gave birth 5 months ago and can count on one hand how many meals I’ve cooked 😂 the OH just took over in that department and he’s usually cooking around the time I’m doing little ones bath etc.

Reactions: 5
I gave birth 5 months ago and can count on one hand how many meals I’ve cooked 😂 the OH just took over in that department and he’s usually cooking around the time I’m doing little ones bath etc.
My son would only eat the ready meals. Took me years to get him off them

Reactions: 2
My son would only eat the ready meals. Took me years to get him off them
I know my friend has the same problem with her 2.5yo. Will only eat them (still protests and have to encourage him to eat half of it) and chips. She’s got a 6mo so she’s hoping whilst weaning him it’ll help get her other son back on track

Reactions: 2
She deffo can’t cook, newborn or not 😂 her kitchen always looks empty and unused and remember them making a big song a dance about making a really basic meal a while ago, maybe cottage pie? They were both proper buzzing they’d been out and got the ingredients and were following a recipe, it looked grim 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She deffo can’t cook, newborn or not 😂 her kitchen always looks empty and unused and remember them making a big song a dance about making a really basic meal a while ago, maybe cottage pie? They were both proper buzzing they’d been out and got the ingredients and were following a recipe, it looked grim 😅😂
This is exactly what I mean! Everyone sticking up for her saying she just had a baby 😂 she didn’t cook before she had him...

She just had a baby 🤷‍♀️
Just had a baby before getting any basic life skills 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
This is exactly what I mean! Everyone sticking up for her saying she just had a baby 😂 she didn’t cook before she had him...

Just had a baby before getting any basic life skills 🤷‍♀️
I know this is a gossip site and on every thread people make assumptions and that is fine however we’ve seen Helen cook before, but she defo gives Ocean ready meals 24/7 🤪

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.