Helen Briggs and Chet Sket #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, lurker here👋🏼 For some reason I feel like it’s gonna be Harry. I know it’s boring compared to ocean but with the constant 5 question marks, the crown emoji and the fact he said his grandad would love it.. I’m thinking of Prince Harry..which was maybe also his granddads name? Idk might be a bit of a stretch😂

Reactions: 5
I also got sent home after the pessary as they classed me as low risk, maybe they do it differently at different hospitals. They told me to go back in 24 hours if I hadn’t yet delivered. Ended up being turned away from triage less than 12 hours later, being told to wait in the car as they thought it was ‘false labour’ and that they couldn’t have me inside waiting because of the increased risk of possible Covid exposure! Long story short, 30 mins later I was in theatre for emergency c section.

I hope Helen and baby are okay and have enough support once home, hopefully her mum stays to help them
That’s terrible. I wonder why I was never allowed to leave... 2/3 labours have been 1.5/2 days long after being induced

Reactions: 1
So what about Joseph but called Joe? Thinking of his reference to the Tiger King and Joe Exotic. Could his grandad have been a Joseph maybe

So what about Joseph but called Joe? Thinking of his reference to the Tiger King and Joe Exotic. Could his grandad have been a Joseph maybe
Possibly he could go by JJ (Joseph Swamp Johnson full name)

Reactions: 3
Imagine if they just completely swerved off thr theme and went with Barry or something

Ocean & Barry. It fits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay so seeing Chet have a photoshoot in the birth centre was hilarious BUT the story of the 3 of them made me feel so happy. I had my second baby in June and you can't beat that post-birth high and that video took me right back to that moment 💓 Congrats to them both.
And my name guess is... Seeing as she's already said she likes names that aren't names but are things... River, Storm or Chase.

Reactions: 9
Okay so seeing Chet have a photoshoot in the birth centre was hilarious BUT the story of the 3 of them made me feel so happy. I had my second baby in June and you can't beat that post-birth high and that video took me right back to that moment 💓 Congrats to them both.
And my name guess is... Seeing as she's already said she likes names that aren't names but are things... River, Storm or Chase.
Chase 😂 a lifetime of paw patrol toys coming their way. I’m guessing jed

• Haha
The way Chet is talking in his stories, he seems so excited about the name, so I'm guessing he's picked it. Says tomorrow will be announced😬

You'd think they were Prince William & Kate announcing the baby name!! Their only 2 has beens from Ex on the beach 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just had a look back and it was 3 weeks before they announced the name last time! Didn’t follow back then (or even know they existed, lucky me 😆) but perhaps they weren’t sure on a name for Ocean so took a while deciding? They seem very certain this time, hope we’re not all disappointed!
I’m sticking with my original guess from ages ago of Bear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.