Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rowenagal

Chatty Member
I think not publishing Louis photo is a big FU from W&C to the Press and the naysayers after the recent family photo nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Chita

VIP Member
TRG found this interesting

TRG reads here.
I know this because they took some of my cartoons that I only ever posted in here.

So, TRG, regarding the "late" posting of the Louis pic - our Royal family for years have an understanding with the British media.
Newspaper deadline is 9pm.
If a story is to go in the morning papers, it needs to be on the editor's desk before 9pm.
There are first edition print runs and then slightly later ones, but if a photo or story is not put out there for the press to use before 9pm, it doesnt go in their morning papers.
The Louis photo timing was to make sure it couldnt be included in the print runs. So no morning papers could feature it.

This means that the media lose out on possible sales that could have been made by inclusion of the pic in their printed media.

William and Catherine could have sent the pic to the papers way before 9pm on the eve of his birthday.
They chose not to.

This needs to be made clear to the two presenters in that clip and also to other people who may not realise this.
TRG please use your platform to help quell all these rumours about things being hidden.

Royal family official pic releases and statements are always traditionally timed to get in the first print runs or on the 6pm news bulletins.

First class example - the Queen's death. We all knew but the official announcements were delayed until the traditional teatime news bulletins.
That's how it has been for years.

So by William and Catherine deliberately putting out that photo on their own social media when it was too late to go to print, we can assume it was to prevent the media from cashing in.

Their reasons for going against tradition?
Hmmmm, could it be because of the crazy OTT reaction to the Mother's Day pic?

Have the press scored an own goal?
Probably.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I wonder if either of them has the emotional intelligence to actually sit back and consider what damage they have done to themselves?

They are paying one of the most prestigious and powerful companies in the world to manage their careers, PR, etc. She is paying an expert to ‘curate’ her wardrobe and her ‘image.’ PR professionals pitch glowing stories aboutthemalmost daily. Awards materialize to boost their public ‘profile.’ Top people in every field are doing their utmost for them, everyday..to make them popular, admired and insure that their endeavors…are lucrative.

Think of all the money and manpower spent on their behalf!!! Yet this simple rollout of her jam project results in such mockery, derision and negative comments everywhere…that some Hollywood ‘friend’ is put forward to the media…to blame the ‘jealous’ public for their rejection of all these corporate efforts to resuscitate the Sussexes!

What is even more remarkable is…think where they started! He was once…for years actually…one of the most popular members of the British RF! Beloved in memory as that sad young boy walking behind Diana’s coffin. She was instantly endeared to the public…wildly popular as the bride he chose.

Without a penny out of pocket, they started at the TOP!!

They could have left the UK and taken much of that goodwill to the States with them. But instead they chose to each reveal ugly, petulant personalities. They alienated half the country with her Woke hectoring and his rich boy ‘Pa cut me off’ woes during a devastating recession. They allowed themselves to receive unearned awards that only generated negative feedback…and they oversaturated themselves in the media with some palpable ‘neediness’ for constant attention.

So now, things are so bad, that the best they can do is dispatch someone like Melissa McCarthy to the media…to blame the public for the failure of all this money spent…to make us unsee…what we have seen for 4 years????

What they CHOSE, over and over again, to show us.

Sadly…”All Hollywood’s horses and Hollywood’s men…cannot ever, in my opinion, put those reputations on top again.”

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
So I am currently on vacation in a country that has lots of olive groves. I’ve inspected every branch and cannot find any of the BRF looking for one.

I also found some familiar hats…only 10 euros and you too can look like the Duchess of Smuckers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Louis's birthday heartbreak as Kensington Palace breaks beloved royal tradition
Prince Louis's sixth birthday will not be marked by a new official portrait, in a move that will leave royal fans sorely disappointed.
We don't deserve a picture, after the way everyone treated Catherine in the Mother's Day photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 63