Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed opportunity there :(

Imagine the total epicness of the Spice Girls singing and Rachel elbowing her way in trying to look like she belonged.

Just like that time she sang White Christmas at the USO concert but with the added bonus of her trying to simultaneously flash her jam basket at David Beckham

😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Imagine the total epicness of the Spice Girls singing and Rachel elbowing her way in trying to look like she belonged.

Just like that time she sang White Christmas at the USO concert but with the added bonus of her trying to simultaneously flash her jam basket at David Beckham

😆
Posh has got a see through skirt on.
Don't think Meghan would like the competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

😆
I’ve attended USO shows while on active duty. That was THE CRINGIEST THING I’VE EVER seen!! 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Did we see this one? Abigail rolling around on a lawn with the jam-and-lemon 'basket' which looks more like an urn, and kissing what looks like one of Smeg's dogs.

Screenshot_20240421-221003_kindlephoto-63292657.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Harry & Meghan #438 - it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I'm not surprised they aren't filming in the kitchen of that house because I don't think they live in it.

I AM surprised a neighbour has allowed them to film in theirs.
I assume it’s a house that the owners rent out to film companies. I don’t think they’re neighbours just doing her a favour. Mind you, she’d probably love to be their friend as I read they are an incredibly wealthy couple.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Flotus writing a thank you note to MM:

When I opened up the box, I saw that the jar was cracked and the ants had gotten into it. There wasn't much I could do about that. Thank you for thinking of me, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to taste it. I'm sure you will understand if I feel that I can't leave a comment.
Best personal regards,
Dr. Jill B.

Flotus turns to assistant and says:

Throw that tit out and why did you bring it into our living quarters in the first place? Keep up your poor performance and I will write you a reference letter so you can go work for that delusional witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m wondering if the oligarch mentioned in this is somehow bankrolling the Gruesomes! Wasn’t the home they supposedly “bought” previously owned by an Oligarch as well as that place in Canada where they stayed?!?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.