Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the (in)edible gift that keeps on giving!

Unveiling a statue of QEII? Jam pot number 5 comes rolling over the lawn.

She's so lazy, she doesn't even want to walk in a carpark for attention. Any time the RF does something, out comes another pot of jam. 50 pots? That's a year of doing nothing but still "upstaging" the actual royals.

When Princess Kate comes back to work, I'm guessing that jam pot 1 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I posted this at the end of the last thread but reposting as it's the fabulous George the Giant Slayer! In case anyone missed it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I posted this at the end of the last thread but reposting as it's the fabulous George the Giant Slayer! In case anyone missed it

I would love to sit and have dinner with George, what a fascinating man. Doesn’t hurt that I’d also climb that tree too…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if NF will actually carry on with the harkles latest offering. They've said its early stages or wtte.

Might it go the same way as Pearl or Meet me at the Lake?

Also, what happened to Lemonada? That's gone very quiet

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yep, I want the next product now.

I'm hoping for a nice lime pickle next .. nice'n'spicy.
Or a ginger curd. Which rhymes with turd.

Then we could have influencers like Nacho eating Meghan's ginger turd I mean curd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Bookworm. More info on the invisikids

I’m so sorry I can’t listen to that person. Her voice is like nails down a blackboard to my ears. No offence meant. Could anyone enlighten me on what she has said?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
According to Melissa McCarthy, we all can't stand Meghan because we are jealous of her. The hate is because Meghan is smart and interesting and that threatens others.

That's us told then :rolleyes:
🤣🤣🤣

If she was so smart she’d never marry thick plank Harold.
Since she did, at least give those kids the best education and all the Royal privileges they could have and live in the UK. She’s not too smart if she is passing up that opportunity for her kids.

She’s as interesting as paint drying. The only reason to pay attention to her is the comedy gold we have here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
According to Melissa McCarthy, we all can't stand Meghan because we are jealous of her. The hate is because Meghan is smart and interesting and that threatens others.

That's us told then :rolleyes:
How did spouting that guff go for Ghostbusters?
Or indeed anything that it has been used to promote?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks for the new thread & fab title
I've not seen this before
Its the small details isnt it? Like the birth announcements
20240422_002023.jpg
20240422_002026.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It's because the Queen was jealous...

---
Oh dear, how sad, never mind....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I wonder if NF will actually carry on with the harkles latest offering. They've said its early stages or wtte.

Might it go the same way as Pearl or Meet me at the Lake?

Also, what happened to Lemonada? That's gone very quiet
Ahhhhh Hahahahaha.. Meet Me at the Lake….oh Jesus!

She bagged the dumbest prince alive, so this numb skull will bathe her ego telling her (an so dumb he believes it) she’s amazing, unlike the rest of his incredibly well educated family, who would look awkwardly at her in astonishment at how dumb she is, whilst giving each other side eye trying not to smirk!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They probably don't own that mansion which is why they can't film in it
I think they own it, but there’s some shady stuff going on. IIRC, it’s owned by an LLC with the address of their lawyer. So it’s not directly in their name (to protect their assets.) But IIRC, the property was also listed as available to rent for filming. So, I think, they “charged” Netflix to film whatever scenes were filmed at their house for the documentary. Then, all the days where nothing was filmed, they can use those days as a “loss” of income against the property. (Similar to how a landlord that has an empty apartment can use the lost income to offset the profits made other apartments.)

Just my opinion, but I think that type of creative accounting is going on.

Why aren’t they filming the new cooking series at their home?

My guess is she doesn’t want her kitchen scrutinized, the flatpacks disrupted, the people roaming around her house, Haz juggling in the window and doing whatever other recreational substances he’s on.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.