Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from Reddit - the other 2 - Gipson, a brand manager, no doubt to radically change & promote positive optics of the duo in the UK, as well as the ARO 'products'??

1713860819359.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happened to catch the cover of Heat magazine this morning. 'Meghan begs Harry: Please don't leave me'...
I bet she'll be chuffed with that.
God I wish he would get his blue balls together and leave her. Somehow I don’t think that will happen seeing as he’s “obsessed” with her and everything 🤢 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Where can I find the transcript watching this on Android phone please?
I didn't watch this, so may be speaking out of my hat here, but when I watch YouTube things on my Android tablet, I follow the transcript by tapping on the blank space just between the notification bell and the bottom of the video screen. A whole pile of description burble comes up on the right hand side, scroll down and you see a "transcript" sign. Bung that on, and go for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Louis's birthday heartbreak as Kensington Palace breaks beloved royal tradition
Prince Louis's sixth birthday will not be marked by a new official portrait, in a move that will leave royal fans sorely disappointed.
We don't deserve a picture, after the way everyone treated Catherine in the Mother's Day photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I don’t blame W&C for not releasing a picture, still a little disappointed though
Yes it's sad isn't it?
I'm now worried that Catherine is seriously ill.
She's such a great asset to the royal family and its not the same without her.

If William lost Catherine do you think he would welcome Hazno back? It's an awful thought I know 😕

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yes it's sad isn't it?

If William lost Catherine do you think he would welcome Hazno back? It's an awful thought I know 😕
If William lost Catherine I think he would mourn in a way not dissimilar to Queen Victoria.
He would be broken.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have a colleague who likes Harry and Meghan and is happy they’ve escaped the royal family, but she doesn’t really follow their escapades much. I asked her what she thinks about American Riviera Orchard and she said it was “interesting” aka the universal equivalent of ‘if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything at all’. She asked what are they selling and her face when I said “jam” 😳😯 and she sheepishly replied with “wow she must be desperate” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

It's so embarrassing!

This is the great idea of the woman who was lauded as a humanitarian, whip-smart, hardworking, and better than all the rest? This is all she got? 50 jars of jam, and acknowledgement from only 6 friends of which only 2 are well known?

I am so embarrassed for her and she should be embarrassed at how badly she fumbled the greatest opportunity she ever had.

And Harry will be doing a polo documentary? Another flop just like Heart of Invictus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes it's sad isn't it?

If William lost Catherine do you think he would welcome Hazno back? It's an awful thought I know
😕
I don't think he would. I would imagine he would think her cancer was caused by the stress those two had caused her from the time Meg was introduced to her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Yes it's sad isn't it?

I think only if he ditched Meg. Then maybe they could have a relationship again.

If he didn’t ditch Meg, if Catherine had passed away, Meg would be trying to get Williams pants off at every opportunity anyway, and that would make William physically sick most probably.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Some gossip from 30ish years ago about an incredibly wealthy gentleman who is known by people I know:

In his late 40s, his wife divorced him so he got himself a 20 year old busty blonde girlfriend :rolleyes:. Anyway, long story short, he very quickly got sick of her and paid her £10million just to go away.

I suspect the Gettys would have paid Rachel, what to us would be, a huge sum that is mere pocket change to them to get rid of her and consider it money well spent.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
William must have been furious about the hoohaa behind the MD photo they released, and has said no to any more informal photo releases.

He and Catherine have withdrawn into their shells as a result of the furore and not just because of her cancer treatment. I think we'll see a lot less of all of them from now on and the give/take arrangement that they've had with the UK media has long gone. It'll be on his terms only from now on, and I hope the media realise what an own goal all that tit stirring was over a bloody photo.

• Heart
  • Sick
William must have been furious about the hoohaa behind the MD photo they released, and has said no to any more informal photo releases.

He and Catherine have withdrawn into their shells as a result of the furore and not just because of her cancer treatment. I think we'll see a lot less of all of them from now on and the give/take arrangement that they've had with the UK media has long gone. It'll be on his terms only from now on, and I hope the media realise what an own goal all that tit stirring was over a bloody photo.
The best bit is that the media will lose huge amounts of money but they can't complaint because it will look like they are bullying again.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.