Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member

Is the truth about the bullying emerging?
I think we all know that the Harkles were horrible bullies to their staff but that palace report is never going to see the light of day.

We need the abused staff to shrug off their NDAs and all start giving interviews.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

MoodyBlue

VIP Member

A reminder of the allegations about Australia.
I'm over half way through Lady C's book and she mentions she has it on very good authority that this did happen. Also Smeg threw a dress on the floor screaming at her aide that it hadn't been pressed properly and to do it again.

Bit rich coming from the creased one!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Ms_Fi

Watching the Anzac Day March from Melbourne (looking for my Son in Law) and they’ve just interviewed a veteran who took part in the 1st invictus games.

He said how important it was to be able to communicate with other veterans who understood what they’d been through and for their family members to meet up with other family members who were in a similar situation.

He also mentioned the total paradigm shift from being a service personnel to being a veteran and how they need to support each other.

This is what the little prick has taken from service personnel - he’s taken it from being all about them to being about the ugly, creased, inappropriate clothing his wife is wearing.

• Angry
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Invictus should publicly cut ties with him and get a real Royal on board to take over. After the disgusting fucking farce that was the Ho marching in front of veterans last year, them using the games as their piggy bank and personal PR, taking all the attention away from the games, IG should want NOTHING to do with the odious pair ever again -- but hopefully this is the final straw.
They could do worse than Olympian Zara, her international ruby player husband Mike, and to bring on board Olympian and ex-serviceman Kriss Akabusi as a presenter in the UK.

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
What angers me is that photography was obviously a hobby the POW enjoyed. Tweaking the pictures with the various tools available today would be part of the fun. These were family pictures, not ‘official’ pictures. She wasn’t editing in Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s head, proclaiming him George’s secret godfather, come for tea….thereby causing international confusion. In other words, any ‘editing’ was absolutely harmless.

But she was savaged for it. And at a time when she was struggling with a cancer diagnosis and all the fear that entails.

As she goes through this followup time, enduring whatever treatment has been necessitated… that hobby might have been a comfort and distraction for her. But the media and the vicious Sussex hit squad took that from her too.

Purposely.

Meanwhile we have a constant barrage of Sussex PR vomit…and photos of Markle’s friend having an orgasm in the grass over a jar of jam.

A Mother’s joy in her family was scrutinized like it was the latest CIA operations manual. And, guess what, the Markle team takes a win for the moment. Nothing to distract from the latest incoming barrage of photos and PR of Meghan, Meghan, Meghan. Isn’t it FAB? Oh, a little splash of Harry too…

She owns center stage now…having vanquished the Wales and their children from our sight. The Telegraph,DM, etc each operate now like a Markle Only Fans page. ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Keep the public titillated!!! Keep them focused!! What will Kween Meg wear, do, say, hire, produce today? Is she having regular bowel movements? By God, we will be forced to know and they will tell us! Her need for our attention is insatiable.

🎼🎷🥁Sussex in the morning! Sussex in the evening! Sussex at Suppertime!”🎼🎺🎸

I hope that the POW is still taking and sharing her lovely photos with family and dear friends, secure in their love and appreciation. I hope she realizes that everything Markle fakes and pays for, she herself has for real and for free.

And, to paraphase the Bard… leave Markle to Hollywood, and those thorns that in her bosom lodge…to prick and sting her.

I am missing those lovely pictures.
---
Oh so glad to see the new picture! She would not disappoint us. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Plantagenet

VIP Member
The King would never be as popular as TLQ and I don’t think he is that naive to ever believe he would be. She was an absolute bad ass and adored by all.

I have three family members who have met KC (before he was King) and all said what an absolute pleasure it was to meet him and how lovely and warm he was. They had nothing but lovely things to say about him.
There is a video taken by some bikers who were at Balmoral last year and to their shock and surprise, ran into the King walking by himself. He stopped to speak with them on camera. After he had walked on, the fellow doing most of the talking said that he was not a huge monarchist, but he found the King to be so friendly and nice. I think he was actually shocked to find TK to be a normal person to speak with lol! Why are people so surprised by this? The man has been out in the public his entire life and has been with all sorts of people from all countries. If he was a snob or unfriendly, it would have been known long ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Why couldn’t they have a professional take the picture?
Why should they have to use a professional - I think they've tried to keep their circle extremely small to protect C as she has her treatment - risky enough with 3 kids going to school sharing germs but to bring in an outsider - who everyone would be piling on to ask did they see C, how was she, what did she look like, does she still have her hair etc.

This is a tough time for any family with someone going through treatment. Their focus will be on keeping them as well as possible, their healing and reducing stress.

Given the pile on for the last photo now is not the time for the stress of releasing the next photo and the scrutiny it would bring and the reminders of the last time.

I agree with them not releasing a photo and we had no right to expect one. This is not IMO a sod the press moment - this is a let's do the best for Catherine moment given everything that's going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Excellent post.

And when he married whip-smart M, my guess is that she easily convinced him…that she could leverage their titles and the BLM moment in the US to make both of them the equals or superiors of the RF…on the world stage.

Years later, he is still waiting for her to pull it off.

There is another shift slowly materializing in America that must be worrying to them. The Isreali/Palestine war has ignited our ivy league campuses, causing some formerly supportive Dem billionaires to turn on the leftist administrations. This, in turn, has encouraged deep dives into the ‘qualifications’ of some of these administrators… which has provided some startling results as to the paucity or accuracy of their ‘qualifications.’ This has led to the baby-start of a gathering storm against DEI…diversity, equity, inclusion….especially as a replacement for merit.

Now the Markles in my opinion…are DEI royalty. Earning nothing, but receiving accolades, awards, because of those DEI standards. It’s ‘equity’ that drives the Sugars to demand she should be Queen. It’s ‘inclusion’ after all these centuries of white royals that underscores their passion.

Fueled by this, the Markles keep pushing themselves forward…but without any actual personal achievement… for themselves or for others. Is just existing as a rich bi-racial couple sufficient? Is the public tiring of these sorts of demands?

Their biggest ‘accomplishment’ was leaving a country they deemed racist. But did they give up using or merching on the titles? No, they kept ‘the good stuff.’ Oops..

She is a DEI feminist because she wrote a letter at 12 yrs old..and mocked the UKmonarchy. He is a DEI warrior because he is depleting taxpayer funds of working people with his vanity lawsuits against a ‘racist’ media….and he is a Aviator legend….because he sat in a plane someone else flew.

The most offensive part of DEI to many…is the exclusion of those who, through hard work and merit…are unpromoted and unacknowledged….like the wounded warriors eclipsed by Markles wardrobe. Equal opportunity…ABSOLUTELY. But, but… The Markles have had years and millions of more than equal opportunities to ‘serve’…but have very little to show for it.

What is the rationale for buying her jam…who does it benefit other than them. I wonder if they hear that faint creaking sound…of the social/cultural tables slowly turning once again? My opinion only.
I think that the ILBW plan around TRF was 100% to leverage on DEI. She is a) a woman and b) of color. Hence the “feminist” and the “43%” self branding.

The more I think about it, the more I believe her dream was to be THE Queen of Commonwealth with Hazno on a secondary position: she would push for the fact that she is a) a woman and 2) of color to argue for that.

The role that HMTLQ gave them within the Commonwealth would be the first step. But, as always, she never cared about women - you see how she treats her sister, her sister in law and her ex-friends - and she never cared about people of color - the only people of color (without a billionaire bank account) she ever hanged out with was her mother.

She cared about clothes, and jewelry and being in the cool, exclusive places whenever she wants. And because she couldn’t grift, she couldn’t just hang in Soho Houses around the world, she quit - as she thought at the time she was the biggest star on the planet.

She is vain, she is stupid. And she is the source of great comedy - and life lessons - for those who pay attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Runestone

You just know the British press have been shitting themselves all morning not getting an embargoed pic and no word of one from the Wales, otherwise the Daily Mail wouldn’t have run that article on the Wales ‘breaking Royal tradition’.

I hope the Wales only post pics on their socials from now on. Then the press can’t pull their bullshit again with kill notices, as they’ll be the ones lifting the picture. If they publish something they steal from social media they can’t really complain about any ‘editing’ as it’s a private family photo.

• Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
So Harry and Megs thought they could be co-King and co-Queen?

There ought to be the option of being removed from the LOS for being a complete dumb ass.

• Haha
  • Heart