Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best bit is that the media will lose huge amounts of money but they can't complaint because it will look like they are bullying again.
Good

I am also concerned about how sick Catherine really is, a friend has just returned to work after completing her treatment and from initial diagnosis, treatment and returning to work on a part time basis has taken 18 months, so I am not expecting to see Catherine in any capacity again in 2024.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
from Reddit - the other 2 - Gipson, a brand manager, no doubt to radically change & promote positive optics of the duo in the UK, as well as the ARO 'products'??

View attachment 2892372
So the braintrust responsible for this commercial wizardry is going to fix the Hazznos's image?

This will be fun. If I gave a duck I would put a babytalk audio to a video of the Montecito miscreants known as Hazzno & Hazbeen for a laugh.
---
Rebel Wilson
Surely Ellen is on the list. She's a witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
lost amongst the Jam tarts - the Orange MyMaLaid needs to get more coverage...

1713868644301.png

• Sick
Reactions: 26
William must have been furious about the hoohaa behind the MD photo they released, and has said no to any more informal photo releases.

He and Catherine have withdrawn into their shells as a result of the furore and not just because of her cancer treatment. I think we'll see a lot less of all of them from now on and the give/take arrangement that they've had with the UK media has long gone. It'll be on his terms only from now on, and I hope the media realise what an own goal all that tit stirring was over a bloody photo.

Yes.

A new pic of Louis would sell lots of their papers and get lots of clicks.

Now thanks to their nasty attacks and ridiculous "kill notice" they get nothing.

Sadly, neither do we.

• Sad
  • Heart
Yes.

A new pic of Louis would sell lots of their papers and get lots of clicks.

Now thanks to their nasty attacks and ridiculous "kill notice" they get nothing.

Sadly, neither do we.
Ordinarily a "kill notice" could be taken as a threat... certainly if you, or I, were to text that to someone it might attract a visit from the old bill.
Particularly given that it could be seen as part of a campaign of hatred being stirred up by the Harkles and their nutcase trolls.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
So the braintrust responsible for this commercial wizardry is going to fix the Hazznos's image?

This will be fun. If I gave a duck I would put a babytalk audio to a video of the Montecito miscreants known as Hazzno & Hazbeen for a laugh.
---

Surely Ellen is on the list. She's a witch.

Who know who doesn’t need a brand reimage? People who aren’t c*nts! Just be a decent person and you don’t need brand managers. How much are they spending on all of this?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What angers me is that photography was obviously a hobby the POW enjoyed. Tweaking the pictures with the various tools available today would be part of the fun. These were family pictures, not ‘official’ pictures. She wasn’t editing in Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s head, proclaiming him George’s secret godfather, come for tea….thereby causing international confusion. In other words, any ‘editing’ was absolutely harmless.

But she was savaged for it. And at a time when she was struggling with a cancer diagnosis and all the fear that entails.

As she goes through this followup time, enduring whatever treatment has been necessitated… that hobby might have been a comfort and distraction for her. But the media and the vicious Sussex hit squad took that from her too.

Purposely.

Meanwhile we have a constant barrage of Sussex PR vomit…and photos of Markle’s friend having an orgasm in the grass over a jar of jam.

A Mother’s joy in her family was scrutinized like it was the latest CIA operations manual. And, guess what, the Markle team takes a win for the moment. Nothing to distract from the latest incoming barrage of photos and PR of Meghan, Meghan, Meghan. Isn’t it FAB? Oh, a little splash of Harry too…

She owns center stage now…having vanquished the Wales and their children from our sight. The Telegraph,DM, etc each operate now like a Markle Only Fans page. ATTENTION! ATTENTION! Keep the public titillated!!! Keep them focused!! What will Kween Meg wear, do, say, hire, produce today? Is she having regular bowel movements? By God, we will be forced to know and they will tell us! Her need for our attention is insatiable.

🎼🎷🥁Sussex in the morning! Sussex in the evening! Sussex at Suppertime!”🎼🎺🎸

I hope that the POW is still taking and sharing her lovely photos with family and dear friends, secure in their love and appreciation. I hope she realizes that everything Markle fakes and pays for, she herself has for real and for free.

And, to paraphase the Bard… leave Markle to Hollywood, and those thorns that in her bosom lodge…to prick and sting her.

I am missing those lovely pictures.
---
Oh so glad to see the new picture! She would not disappoint us. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Happy birthday Prince Louis! Hope his day is full of joy and fun. I’m glad they posted a picture, it’s a joy to see his smiling face.

• Heart
He looks so grown up! What a lovely photo and I'm so glad that all the tit from Monteshito didn't prevent the PPOW doing the 'proud parent' but and posting a birthday photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
He’s a little Middleton isn’t he?! He’s such a lovely looking lad, clearly very happy and loved and cheeky and beloved - he reminds me of my boys at similar ages, and never knowing what bugs would be lurking in jam jars, how many rocks and stones would be in each pocket and what practical joke would happen next!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.