Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if NF will actually carry on with the harkles latest offering. They've said its early stages or wtte.

Might it go the same way as Pearl or Meet me at the Lake?

Also, what happened to Lemonada? That's gone very quiet
Maybe Lemonada will be released when Kate is back on duty. Meghan is definitely saving something, she had a pattern and is so painfully predictable at this point.
---
According to Melissa McCarthy, we all can't stand Meghan because we are jealous of her. The hate is because Meghan is smart and interesting and that threatens others.

That's us told then :rolleyes:
Well if Melissa is dumb enough to think that it says more about her than us. I mean, has she not seen all the tit the Harkles have pulled the past 2 years especially?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh for goodness sake, not this nonsense rearing its head again šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Queen Charlotte wasnā€™t black, or even mixed race.

She had one 13x great grandmother (Madragana, b. c1230) who was Mozarab, meaning Charlotte carried 0.00612% of Madraganaā€™s genes/ā€œbloodā€ (a negligible contribution).

Mozarabs were Andalusian Christianā€™s who over a period of about 300 had converted to Islam, following the Muslim conquest of the Iberian peninsula back in the late 8th / early 9th century. Mozarabs were of predominately of Spanish ethnicity.

Do people really think that 1 ancestor born 500 years before you, actually means you
*She had one 13x great grandmother (Madragana, b. c1230) who was Mozarab, meaning Charlotte carried 0.00612% of Madraganaā€™s genes/ā€œbloodā€ (a negligible contribution).*

Not 43% Nigerian, then? šŸ¤”

Edited embolden quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Iā€™m so sorry I canā€™t listen to that person. Her voice is like nails down a blackboard to my ears. No offence meant. Could anyone enlighten me on what she has said?
I also find Bookworm's voice intolerable.

And Lady C's too.

(And there are a couple of others - I never realised I has misophonia until I tried listening to some of these 'tubers)

I really appreciate it when other people are prepared to take the hit and summarise what they have said though 9 times out of 10 it turns out to be either total rubbish or "I know lots and lots of secret stuff - really, I do - no, honestly, I really, really do - but I can't tell you yet. One day between now and Armageddon I'll let slip this gem of knowledge and you will all see how well-connected and important etc I am"

And then we never hear anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Is Abigail Skeletor's long lost sister She looks painfully thin
She's the sister il Duce never had.
They are both Spencers.
There are actually three of them il Duce, Abigail and Diana.

It will all be revealed in Tom Quinn's upcoming book.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm still scarred after googling the see who this woman is and instead having seen EVERYTHING of her. Says a lot when you're best friend shares her hairy growler for all to see. Pass that bleach again
Hereā€™s a sneak preview at what the bleepā€™s looks like

IMG_0312.jpeg

:devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
According to Melissa McCarthy, we all can't stand Meghan because we are jealous of her. The hate is because Meghan is smart and interesting and that threatens others.

Yep.

I feel suitably chastened.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I tried some!

I know that my internet connection is really iffy today (sat through a meeting praying so hard that I would remain connected that I forgot to focus on what my teammate was saying šŸ˜‚) so I shouldn't go by this graphic that I see. But I feel that either way, I must ask you - how's the Afterlife? Did you get into the Good Place? Do you regret that that was the last thing you ate (this question is rhetorical)?

IMG_20240422_131416.jpg

Reactions: 19
All Iā€™ve got to say to Melissa McCarthy is 7 billion people canā€™t be wrong Mel. Maybe itā€™s you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Looks like McCarthy found the ozempic šŸ™„
The comments on the article are brilliant! I particularly like the one saying - the only people who feel threatened by Meghan are her staffšŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Is that "Meet me by the lake" thing happening?
Or has no one taken it up?

Reactions: 24
Looks like McCarthy found the ozempic šŸ™„
The comments on the article are brilliant! I particularly like the one saying - the only people who feel threatened by Meghan are her staffšŸ¤£

I feel more threatened by the lizard chilling outside in the balcony (while I'm in my locked room) than by Smegs šŸ™„

I always find this to be such a stupid statement. Why would a vast global population feel "threatened" by her? Unless she's comparing herself to Putin or some other despot with nuclear weapons. Even he's shown greater restraint over the years.

"Disgusted" would be a better word to describe our feelings for Smegs and her antics. "Annoyed" is another excellent word. "Fed up" is a good phrase šŸ¤·

Reactions: 33
Maybe Lemonada will be released when Kate is back on duty. Meghan is definitely saving something, she had a pattern and is so painfully predictable at this point.
---

Well if Melissa is dumb enough to think that it says more about her than us. I mean, has she not seen all the tit the Harkles have pulled the past 2 years especially?!
The comments on the Page Six article are on a par with the DM.

People just aren't having any of it.

40x40 was clearly a PR failure. We never got any puff pieces about the 'lucky' recipients who received 40 minutes of 'career' and 'lifestyle' advice. Shame really because it would probably have been hilarious. 'How To Grift As A Family' by Eugenie. 'The Importance Of Giving Your Fanny A Good Airing' by Abigail Spencer. And so on.

And now Smeg's using the same boring tactic to launch expensive jam. Of all things.

And the same tired 'celebs' are fawning over her and telling us how dreadful we are for not appreciating her awesomeness.

She must be doing her own PR. Or she's refusing to listen to those who are.

Because this is abysmal really. This isn't how 'dripfeeding' works. All the Instagram 'praise' is just utterly boring. How many times are you supposed to drool over almost identical photos of a pot of jam in a basket of lemons or spread on bread? Once is probably enough before your interest wanes. It's only jam.

And the close-up of Nacho's teeth as he coyly attempted to sample the delights probably put a few people off. Given the state of Hazbeen's I guess we're lucky he hasn't participated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
The comments on the Page Six article are on a par with the DM.

People just aren't having any of it.

40x40 was clearly a PR failure. We never got any puff pieces about the 'lucky' recipients who received 40 minutes of 'career' and 'lifestyle' advice. Shame really because it would probably have been hilarious. 'How To Grift As A Family' by Eugenie. 'The Importance Of Giving Your Fanny A Good Airing' by Abigail Spencer. And so on.

And now Smeg's using the same boring tactic to launch expensive jam. Of all things.

And the same tired 'celebs' are fawning over her and telling us how dreadful we are for not appreciating her awesomeness.

She must be doing her own PR. Or she's refusing to listen to those who are.

Because this is abysmal really. This isn't how 'dripfeeding' works. All the Instagram 'praise' is just utterly boring. How many times are you supposed to drool over almost identical photos of a pot of jam in a basket of lemons or spread on bread? Once is probably enough before your interest wanes. It's only jam.

And the close-up of Nacho's teeth as he coyly attempted to sample the delights probably put a few people off. Given the state of Hazbeen's I guess we're lucky he hasn't participated.

Probably doesn't want any more of her pubes stuck in his teeth.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Still cannot work out why lemons are being used around the jam.
what about bananas?
Maybe because you use lemons when you made strawberry jam to increase the pectin to help the set and she thinks it makes it look more home made?šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.