Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
In the video that Chrissy has posted you can clearly see that when she spreads the jam onto the bread it has not set as it is watery, pale and sloppy. It looks horrible and doesn't look like jam at all as the consistency is all wrong.
She fries some ...I can't call that bacon. It's just fat! Then makes a strawberry jam, cheese(?) and bacon sandwich which she fries!

I mean... I can't... the double dipping of the knife into the jam is the least distressing part of that video!

7cUU.gif

Is this normal American food? Are you okay over there?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

D. A.

VIP Member
Sometimes, amongst all the PR tripe, I need to remind myself. They are really scrapping at the bottom of the barrel 😉
Screenshot_20240422-211934.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
He’s a little Middleton isn’t he?! He’s such a lovely looking lad, clearly very happy and loved and cheeky and beloved - he reminds me of my boys at similar ages, and never knowing what bugs would be lurking in jam jars, how many rocks and stones would be in each pocket and what practical joke would happen next!

• Heart
  • Haha

wibble

VIP Member
I so hope it's true that the caterers walked off the set of il Duces cooking show because they haven't been paid.

Oh the irony.

• Haha
  • Wow

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Well I suppose good on Catherine for not being put off. We didn't deserve the picture but she's been gracious about it.

The press better leave it alone other than to say Happy Birthday.

• Heart

KatLit

VIP Member
Great description of Hazno by a friend today, who works in a bakery.
"He's very doughy, like he has a high butter content, and hasn't cooked all the way through!" 😂 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Almost tragically for Hazno, I think his ignorance of George III, the US constitution and so much else was nothing to do with Eton, which routinely produces top politicians and international business magnates.

From my pov, he simply didn't have sufficient intellectual capacity to be curious about the world and figure out the bigger picture.
In Waaaghh, he wrote about being 'overmatched' at Eton - that is, everyone was far more intelligent than him. Chuck should never have sent him to such a demanding school. But like his drug abuse, his educational failure was covered up and praise was heaped upon him-as it is now with silly trinkets like the Aviation Legend nonsense. (It took him nearly 5 years on and off training to get to sit side saddle in a helicopter -and then only 6 times in theatre (Afghanistan). Shocking, isn't it, how all this ineptitude
has been hidden?

Looking back, the boy was almost in the special needs category. Does this account for his profound jealousy and paranoias? Maybe. When you can't really understand the world maybe you do get paranoid about it, maybe it does feel like it's always trying to trip you up? Maybe you also become jealous of those who have the nous to make a success of their lives?

Whenever we saw William as a teen and young man in interviews, he would often talk so kindly about how he always looked out for his brother, always had his arm round him (his words), taking care of him. Looking back, that was a huge tell.
William must feel terribly hurt by what Haz has so ignorantly, carelessly done to him and his family....

As to what schools are teaching- I was flabbergasted this morning when someone told me about a GBNews story which reported on a secondary school teacher who asked pupils to put up their hand if they 'hated Great Britain'. Every one of the 30 teens in the class put up their hands. They are teaching hate, division and destruction - and nothing uplifting, intellectually stimulating, unifying and to be proud of. They are, it seems to me, teaching children to hate themselves and others. It's also unforgiveable to not teach about the Holocaust. Surely, not to do so is almost a way to create the conditions for a repeat...?
The reason why Haz is going hell for leather on this censorship agenda is because, although he was in the classes where the Holocaust and the evils of communism and fascism were taught, he never had the nous to understand the very real implications for today's society. For Haz, it's all about how it affects him.

I think a lot of the problems stem from Diana's insistence that William and Harry be treated equally without consideration of their very different intellectual aptitudes and abilities. If Harry had been a normal "posh but dim" kid he would never had got through the doors of Eton. I don't know why KC didn't step in. Harry had not started Eton when Diana died - he was still at prep-school and not with William so why not find a senior school that was a better fit?

Although Charles hated it, I think Harry would have done a lot better at Gordonstoun - less of an academic hothouse and a lot of emphasis on non-traditional outdoor pursuits such as sailing, hiking and orienteering. It would also have given William an opportunity to have his senior schooling without parentification as Harry's carer.

As it was Harry was handed over to Eton who proceeded to spoon-feed and cheat for him to get him through his exams with teachers doing his written work. At age 18/19 he wrote at the level of an 11 year old on his Army entrance test but is meant to have passed national school qualifications at 16 and 18.

The problem is also that not having to stand on his own feet or make his way separately to William has fostered this life-long sense of entitlement. He spent his 20s and early 30s with William doing his homework at the charities they represented while Harry just turned up to do an hour of his (fake) cheeky chappie persona. It was very revealing that when Harry returned from Afghanistan he left William to carry his bags while he walked ahead with Charles. What type of soldier does that? One used to being pampered.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Zippy2000

VIP Member

Does He not realise what a fucking twat He looks like wearing medals His granny gave Him like they were earned in combat .

He is a grade A Cunt How fucking dare He He is insulting EVERY Combat Vet the world over He is a disgusting coward .

comments are scathing

• Sick
  • Haha

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
I hope Hazzo refuses to come for Invictus. This hysteria over security is wearing very very thin theses days and he’s welcome to stay in the US and refuse to ever return to the UK. The constant announcements that he’s at risk is just silly now.

Love the BP jam shade.

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Oh no! 😔 Do take care, and hope you can get some antiseptic ointment to keep at hand SOS. I've got a silver nitrate gel that's recommended for burns etc. It forms a film so works very well for open wounds as well. Saved my face from worse scarring when the Pup got me in December.

He's pretty sick today. No, didn't get anywhere near Smegsy's jam or even descriptions of it. I'm not a bad human 😂

Mum's been having a very bad day so I guess he's just picked up on the stress. Had to rush him to the emergency vet and poor thing got so many injections. They wanted to put him on a drip but I said no because he was otherwise okay and restless. Now he's hungry but is supposed to fast for a few hours so we're having fun (meaning I'm hiding from him and fasting because every time he sees me he begs or hits me for food 😂). Takes after me in the being hangry department.

Now I'm back at work and arranging for mum to see the doctor because she got stung by bees (likely allergic, some not good symptoms in spite of first aid). This on top of us dealing with respiratory infections.

Which reminds me, Smegs could have tried beekeeping and making honey. Would have been a far more useful effort for the environment than her current husband's 'Travelyst', which drops gems such as "there will be no tourism without destinations" (or ETTE? I don't know and don't really care).

So back from the Dr's got antibiotics for the scratches and some ointment . Also was told that I have had an Allergic reaction to Inky Dr said sadly it can happen out of the blue to anyone also I am more at risk because of My IBS :eek: something to do with the Immune system being weaker . I have been in tears on the phone to My MuM So sadly Inky has to be re homed .

I asked the Dr if it would be okay to get another pet bird He said proberbly not because of the feather dust will trigger the allergy again So I am absolutly heartbroken right now

I also have to let My neighbour know because He went out of his way to get me Inky 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Hannahebee

VIP Member
In the video that Chrissy has posted you can clearly see that when she spreads the jam onto the bread it has not set as it is watery, pale and sloppy. It looks horrible and doesn't look like jam at all as the consistency is all wrong.

• Sick
  • Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
Louis's birthday heartbreak as Kensington Palace breaks beloved royal tradition
Prince Louis's sixth birthday will not be marked by a new official portrait, in a move that will leave royal fans sorely disappointed.
I don't blame the Waleses, TBH.

It's not like we haven't seen Louis recently. We had a cute pic of the kids on Mother's Day. And look what happened.

We don't know if any of the children were teased or even bullied as a result of the pile-on.

And the family have enough to be going on with. Missing one year won't do any harm. Except to those who make money off the photos.

At least Smeg won't have to go and haunt a car park to try and overshadow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bennington12

Thanks @LadyMuck 👑
BookWorm discussed the boring and repetitive Sussex podcasts, no surprise that the new podcast has been put back to next year. Shooting has begun on the new cookery show, so brace yourselves for dreamy shots of the Ho walking through orchards with pots of jam.

No action on the Stoats has been taken by the UK government or the Monarchy. KC is a huge Muslim supporter, respects Islam and has strong ties to Saudi Arabia and Jordan. As things stand, he looks weak, and with things as they are in the Middle East this is not a time to look weak - and Arabs despise weakness.

If there's a meeting between William, Chuck and the Stoat it will be to decide on the Stoat's future, and the king may ask him to put his titles into abeyance.

The king is not happy, and it's nothing to do with his cancer. There's been a 20 +year drive to improve Camilla's popularity but she will never match his mother. KC thought he'd be as popular as HM, but it's not happened and our Late Majesty is still the most popular royal followed by the Waleses. Polls are important as the survival of the Monarchy depends on its popularity.

KC is an entitled snob, always has been and always will be. There is a clear line between him and the people, and his thinly-disguised disrespect for them is hidden behind a wide smile, unlike the natural warmth of the Waleses. It's just what it is.

There's only one way he can improve his standing, and that is with a show of strength. Let's see if there's an announcenent in May.
The King would never be as popular as TLQ and I don’t think he is that naive to ever believe he would be. She was an absolute bad ass and adored by all.

I have three family members who have met KC (before he was King) and all said what an absolute pleasure it was to meet him and how lovely and warm he was. They had nothing but lovely things to say about him.

• Heart