Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The straps are meant to stay on the shoulders too.
This one is hanging off, therefore not helping take the weight of the child.

As you say, so many things wrong with the pics of this occasion that it's difficult to know where to start.
It’s almost as though ILBW has been told “We have sent a pap to the park as requested but he’s only got a 30 minute window. If you’re not there he can’t wait” ILBW then grabs anything and everything and runs out the door with the bewildered (and bored) RPOs, only to return for the bairn/doll which is plapped in the harness. I suppose we have to be grateful it was the right way up!
As mentioned before the idiot mittens are intended to be threaded through the sleeves, not through one sleeve and out the bottom of the jacket.
---
I believe it’s a similar carrier to this one - it does have narrow nylon straps but they’re for adjusting NOT for welding a baby on!!!
Did she not merch the carrier and it was mentioned in all the articles which went along with the picture?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s almost as though ILBW has been told “We have sent a pap to the park as requested but he’s only got a 30 minute window. If you’re not there he can’t wait” ILBW then grabs anything and everything and runs out the door with the bewildered (and bored) RPOs, only to return for the bairn/doll which is plapped in the harness. I suppose we have to be grateful it was the right way up!
As mentioned before the idiot mittens are intended to be threaded through the sleeves, not through one sleeve and out the bottom of the jacket.
---

Did she not merch the carrier and it was mentioned in all the articles which went along with the picture?

Or as if she doesn't know how to rig up the carrier because she isn't used to using one?

A new mum might struggle when using one for the first time but it wouldnt be long before that new mum became adept at it because she was doing it so often that it had become like being on autopilot.

And yeh, for someone so whip smart you'd think she'd know the mitten string goes INSIDE the sleeve

Reactions: 34
I believe it’s a similar carrier to this one - it does have narrow nylon straps but they’re for adjusting NOT for welding a baby on!!!
Was Farchie in the ‘carrier’ about the same age as the sprog in the picture you showed? If so, even allowing for winter clothes, it shows just how badly ILBW has set the sling up, and how wrong the child size is (If you get what I mean). Her picture looks almost as though the sprog/doll is in the supporting webbing and not the cocoon/sling at all.

Reactions: 27
Was Farchie in the ‘carrier’ about the same age as the sprog in the picture you showed? If so, even allowing for winter clothes, it shows just how badly ILBW has set the sling up, and how wrong the child size is (If you get what I mean). Her picture looks almost as though the sprog/doll is in the supporting webbing and not the cocoon/sling at all.
And the back of Megs arm looks like its pushing on the child's neck...because the shoulder strap isn't on properly. So weird, even weirder that its not questioned.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
FFS why do people reply to the Sewer Squads posts on twatter?
All the crap again about the birthday photo, JUST IGNORE THE FUCKERS!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This video brought something to my attention. Apparently the Montecito House was a rental before the Harkles. Being used for music videos and TV productions. Taz shows that between then and the Netflix video, the house looks pretty much the same: as in with the same decor, the same layout. It is odd that the couple that wasted 2.4M renovating Frogmore then simply accommodates to the furniture of a rental, specially if they had bought the house.

I was here questioning myself: could it be that they never bought it, that they are just renting it? And if so, could it be that they just pocketed the money Charles allegedly gave them to buy the house. It wouldn't be out of character at all.
I didn’t know Charles had given them money to buy a house. I thought it was said he gave them 2+ million for security to tide them over for the first year away and while they decided whether to leave permanently or return. Why would he give them money for a house if they could have come back and, when you think about it, why would they actually buy a house if there was a chance they might return? Surely the way to go would be to rent until a definite decision had been made as I think they were hoping that they could still get a ‘half in half out’ agreement.

Everything adds up to them renting the Monteshitshow mansion, or even somewhere else and just using that for filming. It’s notable that nothing they actually film these days is done there so perhaps it has been sold by it’s actual owners and they grift filming locations from whoever will let them use their property.

• Angry
Nothing will ever convince me otherwise that KC isn't funding the house(s) and basic security for them. Let's be honest, the Duchy of Lancaster is a bottomless pot of money - valued at £652 million in 2022. A couple of million to Harry yearly is barely going to be missed.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
---

BIB ...... I suppose we have to be grateful it was the right way up!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I now have a vision in my mind of her on the pap walk, smiling for the camera between a pair of legs stuck up in the air, and her just bothering about how good she will look in the papers the following day. Lol 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
TRG found this interesting

TRG reads here.
I know this because they took some of my cartoons that I only ever posted in here.

So, TRG, regarding the "late" posting of the Louis pic - our Royal family for years have an understanding with the British media.
Newspaper deadline is 9pm.
If a story is to go in the morning papers, it needs to be on the editor's desk before 9pm.
There are first edition print runs and then slightly later ones, but if a photo or story is not put out there for the press to use before 9pm, it doesnt go in their morning papers.
The Louis photo timing was to make sure it couldnt be included in the print runs. So no morning papers could feature it.

This means that the media lose out on possible sales that could have been made by inclusion of the pic in their printed media.

William and Catherine could have sent the pic to the papers way before 9pm on the eve of his birthday.
They chose not to.

This needs to be made clear to the two presenters in that clip and also to other people who may not realise this.
TRG please use your platform to help quell all these rumours about things being hidden.

Royal family official pic releases and statements are always traditionally timed to get in the first print runs or on the 6pm news bulletins.

First class example - the Queen's death. We all knew but the official announcements were delayed until the traditional teatime news bulletins.
That's how it has been for years.

So by William and Catherine deliberately putting out that photo on their own social media when it was too late to go to print, we can assume it was to prevent the media from cashing in.

Their reasons for going against tradition?
Hmmmm, could it be because of the crazy OTT reaction to the Mother's Day pic?

Have the press scored an own goal?
Probably.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
AGC Blind... Viscount Linley, the Rebel ..

293. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/23 **2**
The foreign born A- list actress who recently had her own blind item has people guessing the love of orgies goes to the celebrity CEO and the royal ped*phile. Rebel Wilson/Elon Musk/David Albert Charles Armstrong-Jones, 2nd Earl of Snowdon (Rebel Wilson gives three clues to the identity of the Royal Family member who she claims invited her to a drug-fuelled orgy) (Who is Viscount Linley? David Armstrong-Jones, the 2nd Earl of Snowdon) (REBEL WILSON BLIND ITEM 03/23/24)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It makes no sense that MSM seem to ignore the issues with Megs pictures. The are so many obvious issues - after the MD photo attack I thought it might mean that they were going to ask questions about Markles photos too. Sort of using the MD photo attacks as cover so they couldn’t be accused of being racists. But still nothing. I wonder if they are waiting for Harry’s legal cases to be settled before doing anything, afraid of giving Harry more ammunition to complain with.
I hate the double standards.
There was a discussion on twitter about prince Louis birthday picture was from a 2022 good morning USA piece & that bully William is a liar, Kate is dead & asking how difficult is it to take a picture of a child?
Yup, nearly lost the phone across the room & eyeballs in the back of my head but I guess you just can't fix stupid 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
That's really upsetting seeing those cavalry horses running terrified. Why the hell were people filming them and not trying to stop them :(

• Sad
  • Sick
It makes no sense that MSM seem to ignore the issues with Megs pictures. The are so many obvious issues - after the MD photo attack I thought it might mean that they were going to ask questions about Markles photos too. Sort of using the MD photo attacks as cover so they couldn’t be accused of being racists. But still nothing. I wonder if they are waiting for Harry’s legal cases to be settled before doing anything, afraid of giving Harry more ammunition to complain with.
It does make sense.
Within the magical thinking of multiculturalism.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate the double standards.
There was a discussion on twitter about prince Louis birthday picture was from a 2022 good morning USA piece & that bully William is a liar, Kate is dead & asking how difficult is it to take a picture of a child?
Yup, nearly lost the phone across the room & eyeballs in the back of my head but I guess you just can't fix stupid 🙄
Honestly this 'Kate is dead' stuff infuriates me. How can they spout such sh*t?
---
That's really upsetting seeing those cavalry horses running terrified. Why the hell were people filming them and not trying to stop them :(
Untrained people trying to stop panicked horses would result in more injuries.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.