Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be most disappointed if Rachel hasn't prepared a Jameela Jamil jam basket 😆

I'd happily forgotten all about her.

Yup! Literally no one gives a tit! He’s not relevant, useful or kind enough for anyone to be bothered if he pops over or not. Any perceived risk he brought on his own head in Waaaaaghhh, the future Kings can pop along to a football match unbothered; the entire next successors holiday in the UK unbothered. The only people he is hurting by staying away are the brave participants of the IG although it appears more and more apparent that they’re better off without them,

He's still on that? And she's still on the jam? 😱 Probably for the best because I'm so exhausted that I can't make sense of words 🤦

But seriously this is too much! How many weeks has it been since they've been flogging those clearly dead horses (pun unintended)?!

He's scared of the CAS Squad. He knows we've been getting new members lately. As if we can't infiltrate wherever he is. Idiot 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Been thinking about this new game of announcing a Wales photograph as 'unedited.'

Our press are known for not writing articles that are directly about something or someone. They will skirt around something and bring the subject into the public consciousness, ie. they will print an article about surrogacy in the UK and then on the same page they will place an article about Meghan and Harry. They dont actually say they used surrogates but they let the thought that they did hang in the air.

They can't get sued for this kind of thing because they didnt actually state it.

Maybe this photo thing is another of these tricks.

Every Wales photo will now have 'unedited' printed next to it. Spelling it out to the great unwashed.
So if a Harkle photo appears and it doesn't say it is unedited, it sows the seed in the public mind that it might be edited without actually saying it is.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

Never underestimate the gentlemen of the press. They are sneaky feckers.
Wow thanks for this! British wit at work! It is the unspoken, that is the spoken.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
@Zippy2000

Hi Zippy. Inky looks adorable! 😍

You will be a fantastic cat Mum, and s/he will keep you on your toes. Do you know yet if it's a boy or a girl kitten (I'm still catching up)?

Just a mention about recliners though...

You mentioned that you have a recliner. I know you're a very sensible and responsible pet owner, and I hope you won't think I'm sticking my nose in. It's just that I remember reading about someone who'd operated their recliner completely unaware that their little dog had hidden inside the mechanism, with tragic results. I know from experience how delightfully nosey cats are, and how they love silently sneaking into hidey holes. Cat owners need to have an extra pair of eyes in the back of their bloody heads!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
@Zippy2000

You will be a fantastic cat Mum, and s/he will keep you on your toes. Do you know yet if it's a boy or a girl kitten (I'm still catching up)?

You mentioned that you have a recliner. I know you're a very sensible and responsible pet owner, and I hope you won't think I'm sticking my nose in. It's just that I remember reading about someone who'd operated their recliner completely unaware that their little dog had hidden inside the mechanism, with tragic results. I know from experience how delightfully nosey cats are, and how they love silently sneaking into hidey holes. Cat owners need to have an extra pair of eyes in the back of their bloody heads!
Exactly!
And the best scratching post for a little one is one of the hessian carrier bags from the supermarket left lying on the floor. But cut the handles off first as they might get it round their neck.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Zippy2000

Not a clue what gender Inky is yet lol gunna leave it to the vet to sort that out as my hands / body is already scratched to pieces . Inky is very handy with the claws espesh scrambling up my legs to get on the sofa , Hopefully Am taking Inky to the vets next week to get microchipped and signed up to thier health plan which will save a small fortune on jabs etc I am planning on getting rid of my recliner sofa anyway as it takes up too much room .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She fries some ...I can't call that bacon. It's just fat! Then makes a strawberry jam, cheese(?) and bacon sandwich which she fries!

I mean... I can't... the double dipping of the knife into the jam is the least distressing part of that video!

View attachment 2895307

Is this normal American food? Are you okay over there?
Supposedly Elvis seduced Cybil Shepherd with deep fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Chrissy Teigen is either Jar number 20 or 50. It is hard to tell as the number is backwards but I think it's the number 20.
The minute I say nobody else has posted about the jam and Chrissy Teigen goes and does it! Are we really going to have one person a day waffling on about this jam …… she’s gone mad if she thinks this is a good way to promote ARO.

I will never mention jam again on here, I promise. 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
All these so called friends of the Harkles are giving Me the ick .
They all seen to be quite toxic and have real issues on how to behave as a Human

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
All these so called friends of the Harkles are giving Me the ick .
They all seen to be quite toxic and have real issues on how to behave as a Human
And they’re all represented by WME/Harry Walker.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I hope Hazzo refuses to come for Invictus. This hysteria over security is wearing very very thin theses days and he’s welcome to stay in the US and refuse to ever return to the UK. The constant announcements that he’s at risk is just silly now.

Love the BP jam shade.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Ooh, this is a new one on me.
Who or what has rattled her cage here then?
Whatever it is she is majorly pissed about it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ooh, this is a new one on me.
Who or what has rattled her cage here then?
Whatever it is she is majorly pissed about it 😂

Tbf Catherine looks annoyed too. Bet that woman was trying to talk while they were watching the tennis.

more context about the BarkJack rumour.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Frimley Park hospital is in Camberley about a 40 minute drive from Windsor. Why would the Harkles choose this hospital for Farks birth?
This would point to a last minute dash rather than a planned birth at one of the more prestigious London hospitals that the Royals usually use 🫠
Depends on who was actually giving birth perhaps?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.