Harry & Meghan #437 When life gives you lemons, make overpriced strawberry jam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I am currently on vacation in a country that has lots of olive groves. I’ve inspected every branch and cannot find any of the BRF looking for one.

I also found some familiar hats…only 10 euros and you too can look like the Duchess of Smuckers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title ❤

@emmer_moans, while you were asking in the last thread if anyone else is sick of talking about the jam, this is what I was typing 😂:

The sight of Smegsy's jam fruit puree has been making me sicker (fever crossed 100F, I was totally put off by food last night, was a bit better today until I saw Abigail Spencer's ETA: apparently Kelly someone's video again 🙈), so dad just brought home some jalebi (basically a deep-fried batter dipped in sugar syrup - crispy and delicious). It's too sweet for me, but is highly-recommended as a non-medicinal remedy for sore throat (the ghee has nice nutrients and soothes the throat, and the coating prevents bacteria from growing). Plus it's masking the horrible taste of all the medicines.

I wonder what one would have to ingest to mask the taste of Smegsy's jam fruit puree 🤔

IMG_20240421_201938.jpg

I'm very ready for the next product 😂

In a sweet nod to the new thread title:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So I am currently on vacation in a country that has lots of olive groves. I’ve inspected every branch and cannot find any of the BRF looking for one.

I also found some familiar hats…only 10 euros and you too can look like the Duchess of Smuckers
Harry & Meghan #437 Duchess of Smuckers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The Jam Spreader was indeed Kelly and I noticed that she is number 3 on Meghan's list so I wonder who was number 1 and number 2. It is also interesting that only 5 people have posted about the jam.
5 out of 50…what an influencer 🤣
---
Do we actually know how much she's/will be selling her jam for?
Do we actually know if she’s got the correct paperwork to sell this ‘jam’? Is she going to try to fudge health and safety food standard certificates too???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Since every photo and video about the jam has been met with ridicule, and subsequent clap back, we need to do a sweepstake:

1. Pick which number jar will be filmed spooning some jam out properly with no double+ dipping

2. Pick a number jar whose recipient is going to be forced, on video, to take a proper bite of the jam, chew and swallow (poor poor soul 😞)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Since every photo and video about the jam has been met with ridicule, and subsequent clap back, we need to do a sweepstake:

1. Pick which number jar will be filmed spooning some jam out properly with no double+ dipping

2. Pick a number jar whose recipient is going to be forced, on video, to take a proper bite of the jam, chew and swallow (poor poor soul 😞)

and guess how many went in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Since every photo and video about the jam has been met with ridicule, we need to do a sweepstake:

I would say #20 and upward…there’s no way she knows 50 influential people who’s security would let this tit pass! She’ll drag some poor female staff member, blur the tit out of them and claim it’s someone special to her…she’s got at least 30 jars sat around boxes of The Bench and Spare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Another 'negative' RF story from the DM.

Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting this new thread and to @Cacacoisfarraige for your fab thread title and not forgetting @Hannahebee for nominating it ❤

What a load of twaddle this DM piece is ….. PA has a car fitted with blue lights, but because he is a non working royal he can only use them on royal occasions now like a funeral and a coronation. ‘People’ are demanding these lights are removed because he isn’t entitled to them but ignoring the fact that they have never been used up to now by PA or anybody else. Also the people in the car behind him are his own security team not paid for by the tax payers.🙄

Why are these blue lights even worth a mention …… is it because jamgate has run its course and we are all bored with it now? I’d rather they left the page blank than print this mindless rubbish.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Re the CoS.

Charles has already said Harry won't be called.
And if comes to it, presumably the government wont send Harry the Red Boxes or papers to sign.
It really is a non-issue.

That said, the worst kind of law is law targeted at an individual.
The Democrats are finding that out with these stupid cases against Trump.

There is no need to change the law.

And like most things to do with the Harkles, they have been quietly exposed and more often than not hoisted on their own petard.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.