Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @Chita for the winning title!

I'll start with the real Royals.
The Coronation official portrait of the King and Heirs has been released.
The PPoW released a behind the scenes Coronation weekend video and it's a master-class in everything, from editing to filmography to concept.
Princess Catherine made a surprise video cameo at the Eurovision finals while playing the piano and being stunning in blue.
New com head and team for the Kensington Palace is a win.

On the ugly side:
Ginge stain gave a witness statement in his trial against Mirror this time, in which he blames the media for his breakup from Chelsy. Subsequently, the poor woman was dragged by all their deranged loons on social media.
Omid is to be cross-examined next week. we are stocking on popcorn and Cheesy Puffs.
The Insta Loving Bitch Minge was grief grifting and was featured in the instagram post of a bereaved mother for donating a pittance for i don't know what cause.
Ginge and Minge were papped wile out for sushi.
California has declared state emergency for crockery and glassware, as there aren't any left in stores nor online. Some predict the crisis might extend to Arizona and Oregon.

If i forgot anything, please add to the recap :)

Old thread

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Scooby has entered the witness box

Some top comments here 😁

'He’s nothing without Shaggy'

'His week's work experience began at the Mirror's Hacking Department. Yeah! OK! Scoobie-Doo!'

'And on the second day he edited the newspaper
Omid's first name spelt backwards might suit him better'

'Omid Scobie — not one credible word comes out of his mouth, which is located just under his brown-nose obsequiously servicing H&M‘s derrières.'

'So in a week’s work experience he was taught how to hack a phone, given a list of celebrity phone numbers, told to listen to their voice mails, and on top of that a gobby editor, in front of him, a total stranger, confirmed he knew about the hacking of Minogue’s phone messages. Then Scabies kept all this a secret for 20 years, even apparently through Leveson, until he was called to give evidence on behalf of people he really doesn’t know. A squadron of pigs just flew past my windows'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Louise is driving at Royal Windsor Horse Show today - using the carriage (and most likely, the Fell ponies) inherited from Philip 💕

1684067189802.png
1684067230334.png

• Heart
Reactions: 75

ChipDex

VIP Member
Are WME upset on Smeg's behalf, or something? Did the sparrow-legged pap walk get a teeny bit overshadowed?

Why would an American publication be concerned about Eurovision? Nowt to do with them who takes part. And why single Catherine out when KC3 and QC promoted Eurovision just before the Corrie?

They've got no idea whatsoever about soft diplomacy and how it works, have they? Mind you, neither did Smeg.

This is about the UK's respect for last year's winning country, who can't host this year. Catherine, a good friend of Olena Zelenska, performs with last year's winning entry, wearing one of the colours of the Ukrainian flag.

KC3, QC and PrOW give Royal approval to the contest this year, and in so doing help to enhance relations with other European countries who have often accused the UK of not taking it seriously enough.

Last night wasn't Catherine doing self-promotion. It was about continuing to support Ukraine and also continuing to rebuild post-Brexit goodwill with Europe.

A "soft" follow-up to William's Poland visit, and the State visit to Germany.

JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 70

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Thank you for answering all my questions so thoroughly :) , much appreciated.
On this bit
".....they said the DM contacted them first asking whether Thomas Markle had staged the pics. Which gave them time to confront him and ask if he did so they could make a deal and make it go away. He denied it and they ignored the DM, which then published the proof that it was all staged. Marking the start of the drama."

In the above version they are totally innocent, trying to help Thomas out of his silly predicament of a pap trap. I don't think this is true (not you, them). Confront him? They are lying. They didn't want to "make a deal and make it go away". They set the whole thing up in the first place to make sure Thomas didn't / couldn't go to the wedding, and making the photos "go away" was the last thing they wanted. They wanted them published and made sure they were.

Thomas was shamed from the photos, but had a double whammy of a heart attack. It was a very clever trap and worked brilliantly. So well that TM will never recover either his dignity or his health, and they'll always have over him the text that the Judge refused to read in Court because it was too vile, the text from Harry to TM while he was in hospital.

I could be guessing here but this has put paid to TM suing Jeff Rayner for publishing photos without his consent. Just as it put paid to TM telling his side of the story in Court about the (imaginary) five friends leaking the Letter, put paid to everything and he's trussed up like a turkey. It might even have put paid to Sam.
His best bet would be to put her from his mind, enjoy the children who love him and try to get better.

I completely agree.

They absolutely did not want to make a deal and make it go away.

They didn't want Thomas Markle at that wedding and in my opinion, it was proven when Harry in his book said something about embarrassing pictures of Thomas Markle coming out.

He says:

"Every day there was another humiliating photo in the papers. Thomas Markle buying a new loo. Thomas Markle buying a six-pack. Thomas Markle with his belly hanging over his belt."

How are these things humiliating? After Harry's Nazi pictures, Naked Vegas pictures and racially charged military videos... He calls buying a new loo or a six-pack and an overweight 75-year-old man humiliating? Thomas Markle is a pensioner, he has lived his life and taken care of his children. He should be allowed to buy KFC and a six-pack and enjoy his retirement.

They drove it into him that they were embarrassed by him and that led him into believing he needed to change up his image or whatever.

They are the ones who didn't find Thomas Markle up to par and in my opinion they were comparing him with Michael Middleton Earl of Handsomeness:

1684089229636.png
1684089488544.png

Which is so unfair. Because not all 70-year-old men are like this. Your father is your father. Not an aesthetic, Peg.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Chita

VIP Member
Omid is not a friend of Harry or Meghan
Meghan did not google Harry before they got together
Meghan did not know anything about the Royal family before she got together with Harry
Meghan was an only child
Harry was never taken on bike rides with his Dad
Meghan thought Andrew was a manservant

Fact or fiction......................you decide

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
Just bringing this tweet here because this is what I believe happened....

Screenshot_20230514_140457_Twitter_1.jpg

And I believe it because of the photos at that wedding and because Tom Bower's book says " the Queen had no choice" but to give Harry permission to marry Meghan.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
If a business was carrying out illegal activities would the staff openly talk about it in front of a work experience person who they didn't know from Adam and who would only be there for a week? Sure Jan.

Reactions: 60

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Sorry this is blurry, but these beauties are SO fast! FINALLY the Hummingbirds have come to NC! I have waited for them to make their appearance and saw one in a tree yesterday, so I put my feeder out! Yay!! The ants 🐜 have found it, too! (Not sure about the Uncles 😆)
IMG_4102.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 58

jkroche95

VIP Member
Someone on the Scotland reddit page commented saying they'd want Harry and Meghan to be King and Queen of an Independent Scotland :rolleyes: 😂
I'm not quite sure the person knows what independent means lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
@ChaoticArtist What hit her hard was knowing she couldn’t modernize the Monarchy AND finally realizing The Ginger Stain was a “Broke-Azzed Mo Fo” (as we say here, in the states) in comparison to other elites. She thought she was privy to millions, and all she got was a whiny man baby and a tiny blue todger!
I’ve occasionally wondered what exactly ‘modernise the monarchy’ looked like in Smeghan’s head. Leaving aside that no one had asked her too, no one wanted her to, and that it was a breathtakingly arrogant statement for an American newcomer to make in the first place. I think her vision was to 1. abandon primogeniture and make it a popularity contest - the most popular couple win the Oscar crown. Gonzo was, at that time, the most popular royal after the late Queen, and the British schmucks would be taken in by Smeg’s ersatz ‘Hollywood’ glamour, so they would become PPOW…and 2. Merch the shit out of it.
She honestly thought the royals would be blown away by her and bow down before her plans. It doesn’t seem to have occurred to her that they wouldn’t welcome her vision of how it should be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

TheSheep

Yes indeed. Also even though I have no children, the accounts of the births in the book (from the extracts posted here at the time it was published), made absolutely no sense.

I have forgotten the details now but remember in one case, Harry supposedly used up the supplies of gas and air intended for use by Meghan.

And also she was back in Frogmore within a very short time (hours?) despite having had an epidural. 🤔

View attachment 2171471
just a few things..
Laughing gas is not really held in canisters anymore due to being a highly flammable gas, but I don’t know about other hospitals. Portland hospital is quite upmarket and I highly doubt that they wheel them around in canisters and cylinders.
The other thing that is wrong here is if the Ho had epidural, she wouldn’t be bouncing on fucking giant purple balls, I can reassure you.
But anyway, that section of the book is written so childishly it is embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56