Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to our new VIP @Bobble22 for the winning title.
It was a close contest with @spangly with "Harry and Meghan #345 Spitting feathers!"

Their positions as number one changed three times while I was prepping this thread, but Bobble's was number one as we reached 1000 posts.

Recap of old thread -
The ghostwriter Moehringer tried to save face. We don’t believe a word he says.

We decided the Duke of Kent, Princess Alexandra and the Gloucesters are legends.

We still don’t like the Yorks.

We learned that Harry did not bow to the tomb of the unknown soldier at the Abbey and we still don’t know where the coat hanger came from and why he was clutching it

The dresses worn by Catherine and Sophie to the garden party divided opinion

We discussed Meghan’s hiking outfit, ie, her lack of boobage and the lumpy bits at the waist. Corset? Belt? Recording equipment?

We discussed the controversial comments made on tv by an actress about the coronation. She said the balcony was terribly white and she didn’t mean décor.

We don’t think Harry went to Buckingham Palace as has been reported.

We still don’t like the Yorks.

We still don’t know if Archie and Lili exist or who their parents are.

We have eaten more than our combined body weight in cheesy puffs.

Oh, and, we still don’t like the Yorks.

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-344-muppets.39092/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
Thanks @Chita for the new thread and recap. Congrats @Bobble22 for a fab title.

I've got a little tune running my head but haven't got past the second line yet, it's going something like this

"They are c*nts, are c*unts
It's plain to see, to see"

More may come to me when I've had a wine or two later.

I'm not as clever as other tattlers are with the lyrics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
PS the Tattle profanity filter has auto amended a word in the title. [Just in case you were wondering]

Can it really happen that the court case will reveal that he invaded his own privacy by personally telling Mirror Group Newspapers the information he is accusing them of obtaining illegally?

:pWe shouldn't gloat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
PS the Tattle profanity filter has auto amended a word in the title. [Just in case you were wondering]

Can it really happen that the court case will reveal that he invaded his own privacy by personally telling Mirror Group Newspapers the information he is accusing them of obtaining illegally?

Yes we should 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks for new thread and brilliant title 👏

Piers Morgan!

---
This is laughable - and very sloppy work on the part of his legal counsel. He might want to consider getting new lawyers! :LOL:
---

Oh yes we should!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The news outlets now have a perfect excuse to expose every PR tactic they participated in to repair his crackhead reputation.

I hope they expose everything.

But at the same time, I understand that what they did was completely wrong. Hacking people is despicable, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

No, indeed we shouldn’t.
But we will.

🤭🤭😜😜😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Apologies if someone else mentioned this in the last thread (I could only skim it today) but Harry mentioning Chelsey dumping him in the law suit screams to me that his and Meg’s lurve story isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. There’d be no reason to complain about being dumped if it led to his marriage, and also if she did care what he did anymore there’s no way she’d let him publicly show regret over his ex…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Thanks @Chita for the new thread and recap. Congrats @Bobble22 for a fab title.

I've got a little tune running my head but haven't got past the second line yet, it's going something like this

"They are c*nts, are c*unts
It's plain to see, to see"

More may come to me when I've had a wine or two later.

I'm not as clever as other tattlers are with the lyrics.
They are very clever and I really admire them! I can't think of any lyrics!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.