Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Chita for the winning title!

I'll start with the real Royals.
The Coronation official portrait of the King and Heirs has been released.
The PPoW released a behind the scenes Coronation weekend video and it's a master-class in everything, from editing to filmography to concept.
Princess Catherine made a surprise video cameo at the Eurovision finals while playing the piano and being stunning in blue.
New com head and team for the Kensington Palace is a win.

On the ugly side:
Ginge stain gave a witness statement in his trial against Mirror this time, in which he blames the media for his breakup from Chelsy. Subsequently, the poor woman was dragged by all their deranged loons on social media.
Omid is to be cross-examined next week. we are stocking on popcorn and Cheesy Puffs.
The Insta Loving witch Minge was grief grifting and was featured in the instagram post of a bereaved mother for donating a pittance for i don't know what cause.
Ginge and Minge were papped wile out for sushi.
California has declared state emergency for crockery and glassware, as there aren't any left in stores nor online. Some predict the crisis might extend to Arizona and Oregon.

If i forgot anything, please add to the recap :)

Old thread

• Heart
Reactions: 80
How could he go out with her on Friday if he's in uk for court case , also where is he staying very little being said

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I have say I found it strange that in the Netflix documentary when they were singing Happy Birthday to Meghan it says June instead of August.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
AGC Blind - so most of Rachel's 'friends' weren't friends -

52. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/12 **4**
As was highlighted again today, when the alliterate one started dating the ginger haired one, she cut all friends out of her life who couldn't do her any favors. That is why she had to invite so many people she didn't know to her wedding. She got the names and contact information for as many A listers she could find and sent them invites even though she had never met any of them. Meghan Markle/Prince Harry (Who is Millie Mackintosh? The London socialite who claims Meghan Markle ditched her for royal life)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
AGC Blind - so most of Rachel's 'friends' weren't friends -

52. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/12 **4**
As was highlighted again today, when the alliterate one started dating the ginger haired one, she cut all friends out of her life who couldn't do her any favors. That is why she had to invite so many people she didn't know to her wedding. She got the names and contact information for as many A listers she could find and sent them invites even though she had never met any of them. Meghan Markle/Prince Harry (Who is Millie Mackintosh? The London socialite who claims Meghan Markle ditched her for royal life)
She’s the “I” in IDIOT! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Regarding the last few posts in the other thread:

The "baby's arrival" Harry was having a meltdown about was Prince Louis.

He didn't want the media to be allowed at the doors of Lindo Wing because of his own personal problems with the media.

1684066861863.png

This was before the wedding.

Thomas Markle wasn't being a flatpack truther.

At that time, Harry and Peg did not have any children. Archie was born a year later. Harry was talking about his "future" children.

1684066721649.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Louise is driving at Royal Windsor Horse Show today - using the carriage (and most likely, the Fell ponies) inherited from Philip 💕

1684067189802.png
1684067230334.png

• Heart
Reactions: 75
@Who'sYerDaddy "The Orange Stain" made me laugh SO much. Thankyou!
(Dunno why name tag won't work)

ps
And thanks also for the fab Stevie videos.
If you got Rooms on Fire and Leather and Lace too, would love to see them.
Big fan of both Fleetwood Mac ladies.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for new thread and fab title.

Re Ms birthday, that's interesting as I thought it was found to be correct previously by someone online

Reactions: 22
@Who'sYerDaddy "The Orange Stain" made me laugh SO much. Thankyou!
(Dunno why name tag won't work)

ps
And thanks also for the fab Stevie videos.
If you got Rooms on Fire and Leather and Lace too, would love to see them.
Big fan of both Fleetwood Mac ladies.
Thank you for your kind words @Chita 😊
Unfortunately, she didn’t sing either of those songs, but nonetheless, the whole concert was something I will always be grateful I (coughed) up the duckies to see! It was worth every farthing penny! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just bringing this tweet here because this is what I believe happened....

Screenshot_20230514_140457_Twitter_1.jpg

And I believe it because of the photos at that wedding and because Tom Bower's book says " the Queen had no choice" but to give Harry permission to marry Meghan.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Just bringing this tweet here because this is whst I believe happened....

View attachment 2169300

And I believe it because of the photos at that wedding and because Tom Bower's book says " the Queen had no choice" but to give Harry permission to marry Meghan.
Inskips' wedding was early March 2017. The Harkles got engaged late November 2017.

So she may have said it before the engagement, but I doubt a 'pregnancy' round the Inskip wedding was the reason for the engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just bringing this tweet here because this is whst I believe happened....

View attachment 2169300

She used the oldest trick in the book. Apparently, she likes that book because in that same volume is the chapter on the “ins and outs” (‘scuse the pun!) of the oldest profession in the world.
(I believe that book is titled
“The Art of the Grift.”)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.