Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I went shopping with Diana once (she used to visit our local market with her sister before she was married)
I shook the King's hand once when he came to open something opposite my primary school so I guess we are buds as well. Diana was supposed to turn up so everyone was happy to start with but when we found out it was just Charles it soured for a bit. He was really nice and not one of those people...cough...Meghan...cough who asked questions just for the sake of it then walked away without an answer. He actually listened and added stuff before moving on. I remember hearing a teacher saying he was more handsome in real life after speaking to him as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone on the Scotland reddit page commented saying they'd want Harry and Meghan to be King and Queen of an Independent Scotland :rolleyes: 😂
I'm not quite sure the person knows what independent means lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Surely she’s nowhere near young enough to be able to pull off another ‘pregnant’ story is she?!
She's more closer to menopause than an actual pregnancy. Also, Ozempic and other forms of semaglutide strictly mentions to discontinue the drug once you are pregnant because it has adverse effects on pregnancy and has not been studied yet but one of the rare side effects is thyroid cancer (in a test done with mice).

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Maybe it's just me being super thick but I never understood what the big deal was with Thomas Sr collaborating with a pap.
I mean sure it's not a good look for a Royal bride or the RF but he was doing it in Mexico, not in London right outside of Buckingham palace. He was hardly selling any sensitive information

I am sure RF have enough influence and the story would have died down eventually. Thomas would have had meetings with Harry and his communication team about what is acceptable and what isn't in the future. Maybe someone would have kept an eye on him when he was in the UK for the wedding. Had Smeg wanted her dad to he at her wedding this wasn't something which would have prevented it from happening.

All this talk about protecting their future children is just plain stupid. Even when I was a fan of Meghan and didn't like Samantha i was bewildered by this exclusion of her father from the wedding.
It’s the one thing I absolutely dislike her for also. She has maliciously cut her father out of her life simply because she has lies she needs covered and he didn’t live up to her high standard. Notice I said her high standard because she is low life trash and only in her mind does she have a high standard. The whole thing was a set up to cut him out. A witch act.

I also think she has told Hasbeen a horrid lie about her father to keep Hasbeen away from him and once she said it she had no alternative to continue ghosting her father. Something horrible like abuse which she has to keep ghosting him to make the lie stick.

She is a evil witch and I don’t care if her family are now making money off her by doing interviews etc. This would piss her off and for that I support their right to do to her what she has done to them esp her father.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm sure others might, but I don't have an issue with this. He should ask William's opinion.

Makes little difference if William is going to do it anyway.

Plus, there's no way it could be spun negatively by the Meghan Fan Club.
Only if you want to restore Sarah fergusons hrh when she dies Diana WAS NO LONGER a hrh she was a ex wife she wasn’t born with an hrh and it would set a very horrible precedent
---
It's certainly odd that they didn't publish a single picture of Lilibucks alleged Christening ceremony, the one that the Spencer aunts supposedly attended. Not even a single arty black and white with one of the great aunts holding a baby with her face obscured. That in itself is very suspicious, and obviously it never happened.

Harry's aunts must be aware that a story has been circulated about them going to Montecito and they haven't said anything. Is this because they know Hazno is a mentally ill liar? Notably Earl Spencer didn't attend because he probably wouldn't have kept quiet if they produced a doll to hold.
Earl spencer released something indicating his sisters were attending a family dinner with him I believe on the date of the christening

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Even the optics of her mother alone in the church induced sympathy for both Meghan and Doria. We all have families and they can be problematic thus there is empathy built in as well. They won praise for toughing out a tough situation. Then we began wondering why Doria was there alone, why everyone else was not invited and since we are pattern seekers people quickly deduced a pattern of use, abuse and discard. A hypothesis was formed i.e. Meghan, the common denominator, falls out with family. Prediction: She will fall out with the royal family. That was subsequently verified as megxit bore out.
Seeing someone for who they really are sometimes takes time. Because a pattern needs to be established first and this is exactly how the Harkles got away with so much crap in the beginning especially the O interview. Early on they had a lot of people on their side. I know because after the O interview where Cai saw they were evil low life trash, many others I talked to on social media etc were on the Harkles side. It bowled my mind that so many people didn’t see what I saw in that interview. It was very depressing.

But slowly and surely as time has gone on people are seeing them for who they are. In particular the USA who lets face it, they really care about. Everything they do is for the US market but it hasn’t worked. Simply because of their huge egos. They thought they could and are bigger and better than the royal family. They under estimated how popular they are. I think they knew The Queen was popular that’s why they continued to say how wonderful she is. But they massively under estimated that it is the royal family as a whole people love not just the Late HM.

Seeing how popular KC is has really taken the wind out if their sales. And PPOW popularity must be hell on earth for those losers. Suck eggs Harkles.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
The blinds are out 😂😂
I wonder if the gruesomes new pr agents found out that CD was at the restaurant and told the pair to get there quick smart.

Didn't the press in the time of old Hollywood give a few dollars to valet or busboys to let them know if any stars were at restaurants or hotels.
May be that's just from old movies I have seen.

Also I think the stars agents would ring the press if their star was waning.

Reactions: 31
Did we have any news of Fergie doing a spill some tea podcast.
Apparently she is following Smeg and doing a podcast. It will be on day to day life.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder if the gruesomes new pr agents found out that CD was at the restaurant and told the pair to get there quick smart.

Didn't the press in the time of old Hollywood give a few dollars to valet or busboys to let them know if any stars were at restaurants or hotels.
May be that's just from old movies I have seen.

Also I think the stars agents would ring the press if their star was waning.
Well that would certainly explain how she was dressed. Like skeletal hobo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He'd had a stroke but she still wanted, and was proud of her dad to walk her down the aisle. Smeg is nothing like her. Diana would never have treated her dad like that.
However, Diana and her mother fell out badly and hadn’t made up before she (Diana) died - Frances Shand Kydd didn’t approve of the men in her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.