Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is a Farchie, through surrogacy

I don’t believe there is a Lillibucks, again may have started as surrogacy but then went wrong somewhere down the line.
This is pretty much what I think too.

I reckon she snapped (narc rage) at the Lilibet surrogate one time too many (because she was 'beneath her', so she could be treated like tit) and the deal was off.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
When these court cases are over will they bugger off or are we going to be plagued by them forever?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Notice the bronzer is being lashed on again. Compare and contrast...

View attachment 2174339
View attachment 2174340

she looks like the head of our allotments. He’s a lovely spirited old chap but does love donning a Panama with a wife beater and a neckerchief. He served in Asia and so he’s always used one apparently. He has darling little sunglasses flap things that clip onto his specs and his specs also don’t sit on his face how they should - one side is up close and personal with his ear and eyebrow, the other side look like the glasses have fallen out with his ear and eyebrow too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This is pretty much what I think too.

I reckon she snapped (narc rage) at the Lilibet surrogate one time too many (because she was 'beneath her', so she could be treated like tit) and the deal was off.
I'm still very upset that they used such a personal, special name for their (supposed) daughter.
I went right off them after that.
Eugh🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Supposing it was agreed that he could pay for security….could he afford it?
I don’t think it’s likely to happen but I wonder what the daily rate would be, plus expenses, travel costs, etc.
Who would get 'the short straw' and have to go chasing unpaid invoices ?

I could see it all getting written off eventually :mad:

Reactions: 16
Supposing it was agreed that he could pay for security….could he afford it?
I don’t think it’s likely to happen but I wonder what the daily rate would be, plus expenses, travel costs, etc.
I reckon he just wouldn’t bother paying and he’d put two fingers up to the Met with the old JCMH but remember WHO I AM crap and I don’t need to pay anyone ‘I’m the son of a King and don’t you plebs forget it’ attitude. Odious little prick that he is!

• Angry
Reactions: 33
If Archie were born by surrogate, would that explain the weirdness around his birth certificate? How does it work with surrogate births, who goes on the birth certificate? Or do you have to use adoption papers? I don’t really know how it works

Reactions: 17
The DM have had their last click from me. Kates charm offensive?! GET FUCKED. It is HRH Catherine, Princess of Wales; and she is doing her job!!!!!!! Imagine the bleeping uproar and port spilled on corduroy trousers if she only did an hour a week and behaved like those 2 calicunts?
I don’t click on the stories now either. I refuse to buy into the click baiting anymore. I just come on here and hope I can see what is going on without giving the DM the hit 😆

Reactions: 34
In the UK the parents have to legally adopt the baby as it was born to another woman despite whatever genetics, afaik.

Reactions: 26
In the UK the parents have to legally adopt the baby as it was born to another woman despite whatever genetics, afaik.
Did we ever see Archie’s birth certificate?

my thinking is that there are children - it would be impossible to keep everyone around them silent or silenced! 😉 without the smallest ripple turning into a full blown tsunami. It would be the biggest news ever. Also they have to keep up the pretend children forever; school, college, marriage etc. it’s enough of a stress to kill you off or the humiliation of pretending you have children would kill you.

I do think they were born by surrogate though.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.