Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what he wants, the IPP status so that he can do what he wants and becomes untouchable and unaccountable for his actions, I personally don't think it is really about security as he know he will always be covered when directly with the RF and he has no real plans to be in the UK and doing anything on his own so it is all about the IPP status IMO
His lawyer's arguing that RAVEC won't even entertain them, or something.

Um, why should they? Policy is policy. It seems to work for, and be accepted by, every other Royal, whether they agree with the RAVEC decisions or not. Why should Hazza be entitled to an exception? TBH, even if he'd stayed, his security arrangements might even have been brought in line with Anne's and Edward's by now. He's not special.

Screenshot_20230516-112100_kindlephoto-932859997.png

Reactions: 37
In Harrys case for Security, he states he is willing to pay for it.
So..........why not just pay for security?
Why go to court at all.

So many questions.
I thought that one of the reasons that he wanted taxpayer funded security, beyond the fact that he deserved you/us paying for it :rolleyes:, was that it gave them access to the plans of the rest of the family. How much easier would it make planning spoiler events if you knew the schedule of others months in advance?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
This is spot on! I am sure Smeggy can do this.

Yes sure Jan, sure CD and GP "dined" with you and his Royal Stupidness. They can push all the PR stories they want but the photo only shows Cameron standing near the door as Smeg walks up laughing like a hyena, her high as a kite husband tagging along. They don't look like they were part of the same group or even said a polite hello to each other. Everything is a photo opportunity for Smeg.

There was a quite a handsome fella in front of me this morning at the coffee shop.
By Smeg's logic should I consider this our first date? He even held the door open for me so things are going really well.
Maybe I should just post my rings back to my now husband and start looking for a new wedding dress.
Making sure the dress doesn't fit of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t want to argue about Frances Shand Kydd but her own mother gave evidence against her in court. These were the days of disgrace on women for leaving abusive husbands. They usually came of worse and without custody of their children. All very sad.
Diana was a child when all that happened though. She wouldn't have known that side of the story only her father's. Meghan shunned her father as an adult and for a much more trivial matter. And was also ashamed of him. My point was that Diana was proud to be walked down the aisle by her father. So Meghan or her Sugars can't compare herself to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Way to commodify your child! He didn’t even get a proper name of his own - just a modified version of the foundation’s!

I’m of the opinion that Ffarke exists but was born of a surrogate. The story that he’s Gonzo’s from before he got with Smeg is a possibility too. I think the second surrogate didn’t hand over NoLegs, and now the Gruesomes are stuck with the narrative that they have a daughter when they actually don’t.
This is what I think too - surrogate for Ffarke and LiliBucks is in fact a flat pack. Is there a special badge for being a half flat pack truther? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Um, why should they? Policy is policy. It seems to work for, and be accepted by, every other Royal, whether they agree with the RAVEC decisions or not. Why should Hazza be entitled to an exception? TBH, even if he'd stayed, his security arrangements might even have been brought in line with Anne's and Edward's by now. He's not special.

View attachment 2173665
No, but he’s “special”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2173665
“No willingness to… entertain any exceptions… no willingness to listen”

We’re important, make policy around us, shut up & do whatever we demand.
Sounds like a tantrum to me.

• Sick
Reactions: 41

View attachment 2173665
The ginger man child just cannot take no for an answer can he? I hate him more and more every day. I truly hope he loses all his legal cases (I’m not condoning phone hacking but I still want him to lose)

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Prince Harry and Meghan's popularity in the US soars as they 'deal with issues'

Can our dear American Tattlers confirm or deny this bombshell?
What absolute click baiting bollocks.
---
No, but he’s “special”.
In an eating the glue sort of way😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The ginger man child just cannot take no for an answer can he? I hate him more and more every day. I truly hope he loses all his legal cases (I’m not condoning phone hacking but I still want him to lose)
Not only lose, but have to pay costs for the other side on top of his own, no doubt eye-watering, costs for playing his silly ‘DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM?’ Games

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Yes indeed. Also even though I have no children, the accounts of the births in the book (from the extracts posted here at the time it was published), made absolutely no sense.

I have forgotten the details now but remember in one case, Harry supposedly used up the supplies of gas and air intended for use by Meghan.

And also she was back in Frogmore within a very short time (hours?) despite having had an epidural. 🤔

View attachment 2171471
I'm a mom of
Congrats on becoming a VIP @PurvyPanda …… snacks and drinks in the Lounge …… it would be good if there was an alternative to Cheesy Poofs as I’m sick of certain members fighting over them! 🍾🍸🥃🍹🎉🍕🍰🎉
When I make the VIP lounge I'll bring scratchings and a bag of butterkist lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought that one of the reasons that he wanted taxpayer funded security, beyond the fact that he deserved you/us paying for it :rolleyes:, was that it gave them access to the plans of the rest of the family. How much easier would it make planning spoiler events if you knew the schedule of others months in advance?
And they need someone to fetch their coffee from Starbucks

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe if the children aren't real, I don't think this by the way, then that is why they moved to the US. The chances of the children being seen is less likely and also aren't the rules about taking pictures of children in the US stricter than here?
If they'd stayed here there would have been a lot of questions asked by now about where the children are.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I am becoming thoroughly confused by all these court cases and Hasno seems to have numerous legal teams on the go simultaneously. Anyway, not only would I like all his cases to fail and to bankrupt him in the process, but I’d love a legal representative to take him into a room and read him the riot act. When said legal representative has ripped him a new one, then a representative of the RF gets a shot at calling a spade a spade (or, in this woke times, a digging implement a digging implement ). Then the Press and then the Security Services, until he is left alone and gobsmacked, to get his sorry arse back to Heathrow by public transport and then gets searched by security pre flight.😂😂. I can dream, can’t I?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ugh her grin when she is doing appearances 🤢 Fake!!
And what's up with her fingers? Especially the one sticking out from her left hand?

And don't even bother coming after me for body shaming. 👊 She's the one putting herself out there 24/7.

Reactions: 30
Maybe if the children aren't real, I don't think this by the way, then that is why they moved to the US. The chances of the children being seen is less likely and also aren't the rules about taking pictures of children in the US stricter than here?
If they'd stayed here there would have been a lot of questions asked by now about where the children are.
And how often are PG, PC and PL photographed? They are well protected from paps and the public are kept happy with the occasional birthday photo etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.