Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meemew

VIP Member
A-listers stay away because they know the truth about Smegs past and their willingness to merch convos and texts

Humanitarians stay away because they know they are a pair of corrupt grifters

Their desperation and hypocrisy merited it’s own South Park episode, enjoyed worldwide

Their ropey ‘charity’ was exposed as a shell by French investigators

Their ratings are in the shitter with the public because they are a pair of backstabbing lying hypocritical cunts

They are OUT of the RF

Have we reached the end? The beginning of the end? Who is flogging this dead horse of a couple? To whom?

• Heart
Reactions: 50

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Omid was surprised to hear about voicemails being hacked and it stuck in his mind ever since. And as to who actually said this memorable thing? Oh I can’t remember. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Amiyaya

VIP Member
In Harrys case for Security, he states he is willing to pay for it.
So..........why not just pay for security?
Why go to court at all.

So many questions.
I think it’s basically due to his refusal to accept that he isn’t worth police protection anymore. Only senior royals get it whilst working - the wales do NOW, as heirs, but Anne Doesn’t unless she’s on a visit.
It’s his utterly overinflated sense of self worth - he somehow thinks as a non working non resident prince that he should have our taxes spent on him and if not then he will pay the police himself.
The issue with that is a ‘floodgate’ situation. If he is allowed to then that sets an incredibly dangerous and frightening prospect that anyone can hire the British police should they be wealthy enough. As a retired officer I’m hugely proud of our his majesty’s constabulary but I’m also not a naive person - there are rotten apples everywhere and with that amount of cash people can be brought as individuals, when people are allowed access to them. That’s scary - a huge amount of serving officers are addicts of different kinds and people can be desperate regardless of outward appearances. I find the whole thing terrifying.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
And it’s very hard to believe that these supposed hoards of paps who stalk their every move…never get a photo of either of the children.
Surely the paps must also question where the children are because I bet everytime they are called out by Meghan they are expecting to see a sighting of them yet they are never do. One thing that is noticeable though is that more and more people are asking the same question Where are the children?

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I’m sure that whoever generated this piece, would try to tell us that Bud Light remains America’s most popular beer. For those who have not been following, Bud Light has lost BILLIONS in sales after they decided to go WOKE with a Trans individual on one can.

That’s a HUGE hit and has been called the biggest marketing mistake in history. It’s not really about that individual…it’s the preening, hectoring, virtue-signaling, and pushing one‘s agenda on the public. We don’t need the Virgin Mary ascending on beer cans either, though that would align with the beliefs of millions.

Markle is in the toilet with half of America for just this reason. Be what you want to be, but shut up about it! Tom Cruise is not giving repeated podcasts proselytizing for Scientology. She is the Tammy Faye Baker of Wokery, fake, self-impressed, and full of her own proclaimed superiority.

Likewise, Meg thought attacking the Queen was no big deal in the US. She thought we’d cheer her on, find her mockery…cute. But most Hollywood gossip is just celebrity divorces. It can be entertaining to read about Brad and Angelina…no great affection for either side, just curiosity…and the story fades. This would have happened with her fall-out with HER family, but then this trumped-up Woke cable actress…took on a the Queen…a woman whose service and values for decades were beyond reproach.

Oh, she tried to dance around it…but the Monarchy was the Queen’s life-work. We saw what she and Harold were doing.

In my opinion, Half of America gagged with disgust.

In addition, she has pimped herself and her husband as pitiful victims, shown that her idea of service is to spend more on her clothing and jewelry budget than she donates to any one cause. All the time, she smeared, mocked and victimized the dying Queen. And Prince Fredo never accepted his dying Grandmother’s last invitations!

I’m waiting for the PR miracle that takes these two out of the reputational toilet where they swim among the turds of their behavior.

That is my opinion on this puff piece.
Great post.
MM failed totally to grasp that the queen was respected worldwide. That respect was so obvious at the time of her funeral too with the tributes from so many world leaders.

I didn't watch that Netflix thing but saw the clip of the mocking curtsey. 😡 That epitomised to me how stupid and disrespectful she is. Nobody thought that was clever or funny except those who are equally as dim as her.

Speaking of which he sat there like a melon beside her as she did that. Words fail me.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
"I once dined alongside Barack Obama and Paul McCartney. Like, here I am, just a poor Cali girl eating Romaine lettuce next to President and a Beatle! Pinch me"
new.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Yes, I also agree with this @Chita because it all seems to tie together and makes sense.

But what I can't get my head around is why the royal family continued the charade once they realised the lies being told. This is massive, and when it does come out, there will be a lot of questions to be answered; not least Haz needs time in therapy to sort himself out.
How do we know that the RF knew about it?

One of our lovely American Tattlers said, "sometimes you gotta let that pony run"
I think that despite any red flags they saw or how many misgivings they had, they just decided to let Harry do what he wanted because he was so determined to marry her. The Queen was quoted as saying he was too much in love.
---
The idea that she is getting another award just shows how utterly unsuitable her persona was for a life of royal service. Royals, with (and aware of) their incredible privilege, dole out awards in service to and acknowledgement of those they serve. They certainly don’t buy awards in order to aggrandize themselves because that aggrandizement is already factored in. She couldn’t help get out of her own way and grasp that the A-list she craved to be part of would be waiting to greet her given the status she married into but relinquished in order to grift a buck presuming this status translated automatically. Hint for you Meg. British royals don't serve Americans. Now she has to buy awards to recoup some of that prestige and stroke her own ego.
Meghan take note....
The Queen just WON an award. (With Paddington's help.)
Didn't need to buy the award because everyone around the world loved her.

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Someone on Reddit is there and took a photo - there are like 20 people gathered around. M&H are 25 minutes late (hold up at the Hertz counter I assume!) . Also apparently one of the photographers yelled "Meghan, how does it feel to be part of two broken families?"

ETA: This is comically bad! It looks like its made of a vinyl tablecloth from a New Jersey Italian household circa 1976. Look at how pale her legs are

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
On this, didn't the Ho say she'd help her father improve his image with a few photos, and that could be what TM meant when he thanked her for working to help him? It's impossible to know what happened here and who did what.
In August 2022 TM Junior applied to the Court for conservatorship for his father TM Senior who was ill.
In September 2022 Jeff Rayner got a restraining order against Thomas Markle for threatening violence against him.
In November 2022 TM sued Coleman-Rayner for publishing the photos of him without his approval of them first, I.e. he didn't see them.
We've not seen any updates on any of these.

With Harry being dim and insecure, possibly worried that his todger wasn't the full shilling, news of the Ho's multiple pregnancies will have made him swell with pride.
His todger and swell should never be used together 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Because Beatrice had to change the date of her wedding I think because of it :(
That’s likely only to have been because Hazno demanded it due to being higher up the LOS and precedence list though. They were spitting their dummies out all the over the place about everything so I can’t see Smeg agreeing to sit and wait her turn when she was so desperate to hurry him down the aisle and secure her royal status.
The RF might just have been duped like everyone else, even they aren’t allowed to see private medical records are they? If the gruesome‘s said, we’re pregnant, over time she looks pregnant then they produce a surrogate child, couldn’t they do all that without the RF knowing?
And then, don’t hate me, they could be their children that Meagain actually did give birth to and all this is just the idiots having fun at everyone’s expense?
Anything is possible with those two.
I just don’t see how you could manage going forward if the children don’t exist, I just don’t see it so no badge for me. Just my opinion of course.
Yes, the entire moonbump with odd births and substitute children thing might be one giant game of paranoid secrecy on his part and controversy generating shenanigans on her part, gaslighting and fooling us all!

But I think they used surrogates and or that one or even both of them are biologically the parents. I’ve always thought the children exist - I just think they have an absolute paranoid nutter for a father and are being effectively kept in prison and so dummies and photoshop and child actors are regularly used. It would be so utterly batshit crazy long term to not actually have children that I can’t conceive even this pair of nutters would attempt it.

I think the RF would not even be able to imagine one of their own would plan to commit treasonous fraud with the line of succession by inserting a surrogate born kid that I think they were in the dark until perhaps well after the actual birth. No one was allowed to even hold Archificial, and barely saw him. So DNA testing may never have happened and I think it’s illegal to do without a parents’ agreement anyway. Certainly they couldn’t violate or expose a kid’s medical details. They still may not have DNA evidence or an officially quotable fertility doctor’s statement. And without cast iron proof, refusing LOS status while all the racism crap and losing PP was going on and and then QEII was mourning and dying would have been too much, I think, for people to want to burden her with and spoil the jubilee and end of her reign. That kicking the can down the road has left KCIII to have to carry it for her though.

However, they have held back the press on this until the corrie was safely done to prevent it ruining the whole thing, but they cannot and won’t want to do it forever. If the injunction is lifted, the media will do the RF’s job of exposing and providing proof for them and since I don’t think they knew until too late, I don’t see that it makes the institution culpable. Tangled up in the mess, yes but they’re not to blame for it. The only people at true fault are the two who conspired to the fraud and I think the world will agree with that.

• Heart

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
At this point the prick needs to classes as a vexatious litigant and stopped from bringing any more bloody civil suits
Too bloody right - I’d love to see his name added to this list!

I’m sure that whoever generated this piece, would try to tell us that Bud Light remains America’s most popular beer. For those who have not been following, Bud Light has lost BILLIONS in sales after they decided to go WOKE with a Trans individual on one
It served Bud right but I actually feel truly pissed off Nike haven’t had half the fuss and negative sales impact Bud have. They gave a sports bra contract to a trans woman when every single female athlete out there would kill for that money to fund her career!

• Heart