Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
My husbands father, for want of a better word, was born without anyone knowing who the father was, well, I hope his mother did, and when the mother married her new husband he adopted the child and she had to adopt him even though she’d given birth to him, she changed his name at the same time so that he had his step fathers name as his middle name.
She had to adopt him? Wow, I didn’t realise that.

Reactions: 12

Bobble22

VIP Member
So he wouldn’t have had a standard birth certificate, like the one released?
With adoption you would have a standard one with the actual parents on then another one issued with his new name and adoptive parents, and they write ‘adopted’ on it. But I don’t know about surrogacy?

Reactions: 11

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Tom Bower on gb news later about smegz new PR. But also something between Camilla and Catherine

toninottony

VIP Member
Here is Archie's birth certificate and here is Lili's, however Lili's certificate was definitely a fake birth certificate as Harry's first name was signed off as HRH and his second name was signed off as the Duke of Sussex and it is also noticeable that we have never actually seen Lili's real birth certificate.
View attachment 2174574
View attachment 2174584
the issue behind all of the is HEPA laws and medical privacy

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
The specific tasks of a birth clerk or vital records clerk vary depending on the specific state law and the facility in which they operate, however, they would usually do the following:
  • Collecting the necessary documents, data, and information for the correct completion of birth certificates and/or other types of vital records
  • Working with parents for the collection of data and the correct completion of Acknowledgment of Paternity (AOP)
  • Providing guidance for the correct completion of all relevant forms
  • Sending information letters to home birth parents
  • Reviewing relevant files (such as medical records) to identify relevant necessary information
  • Reviewing completed forms for accuracy ensuring that all fields are filled out correctly and signatures are included
  • Entering relevant information into appropriate computer software programs
  • Making certified copies
  • Assisting auditors who regularly visit the facility to monitor vital record processes
  • Collaborating with medical and legal staff as needed
  • Ensuring strict confidentiality at all times
Ah, so not like it’s someone who didn’t know what to do.

But likely someone who has never dealt with a royal title? Still doesn’t seem like something they wouldn’t check, and get right, though.

Reactions: 9