Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got a batch of homemade brownies baking in the oven. If I stick toothpicks in them when they’re cut, maybe they’ll kinda resemble Smegs in that brown mess she wore out last! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38
well they still call QC by her first husband's name. not even bother to return her to maiden name. did she have her surname reverted by poll? or did she take Charles' surname when they married? the royal surnames or what are they called are very confusing. William is Wales, his kids were Cambridge until recently, when the time comes, only George will keep the Wales surname.

edit: when Andrew dies, does the York name go to Charlotte automatically? or does it go to Louis? edit again: that's assuming Charles is more likely to die before Andrew bc he is a decade older, isn't he?

York is a royal dukedom that reverts back to the crown when Andrew dies.

Reactions: 29
@ChaoticArtist What hit her hard was knowing she couldn’t modernize the Monarchy AND finally realizing The Ginger Stain was a “Broke-Azzed Mo Fo” (as we say here, in the states) in comparison to other elites. She thought she was privy to millions, and all she got was a whiny man baby and a tiny blue todger!
I’ve occasionally wondered what exactly ‘modernise the monarchy’ looked like in Smeghan’s head. Leaving aside that no one had asked her too, no one wanted her to, and that it was a breathtakingly arrogant statement for an American newcomer to make in the first place. I think her vision was to 1. abandon primogeniture and make it a popularity contest - the most popular couple win the Oscar crown. Gonzo was, at that time, the most popular royal after the late Queen, and the British schmucks would be taken in by Smeg’s ersatz ‘Hollywood’ glamour, so they would become PPOW…and 2. Merch the tit out of it.
She honestly thought the royals would be blown away by her and bow down before her plans. It doesn’t seem to have occurred to her that they wouldn’t welcome her vision of how it should be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Personally I think they were borrowed as in the clips that we saw of the children they didn't interact with Harry and Meghan and they didn't seem to have a bond with them either. Another thing I found strange in the documentary is that we didn't see Archie and Lili playing together and they didn't interact with each other as a result it felt like they were strangers and not brother and sister.
And they keep pushing the narrative that Farchie adores Nolegs and sings and plays with her etc etc etc etc🤮🤮 Didnt they say in one puff piece that the first thing he asks on returning home from ‘school’ is “Where’s Lili?”🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I think the tricky thing with the children's business is that even if they exist, and were born out of the ILBW, she would be feeding the speculation as she just loves the attention and the do-they-don't they - they do it with everything, it's like a signature. Also, the more speculation there is around the subject, the more the ILBW can charge for an exclusive feature with the kids once she gets custody - and if the kids exist, I think it's Hazno that has been keeping them from the limelights.

If they don't exist, or if they were born out of a surrogate, the Harkles are playing a very shady game as medical information is under very strict privacy laws. I doubt that even TRF could do much without liability to be sued - and what a mess that would be - by the Harkles themselves.

So, I, like everyone, can't be sure either way. It says a lot that both possibilities could be right and the way they are so dishonest and play with the public opinion.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Thank you for answering all my questions so thoroughly :) , much appreciated.
On this bit
".....they said the DM contacted them first asking whether Thomas Markle had staged the pics. Which gave them time to confront him and ask if he did so they could make a deal and make it go away. He denied it and they ignored the DM, which then published the proof that it was all staged. Marking the start of the drama."

In the above version they are totally innocent, trying to help Thomas out of his silly predicament of a pap trap. I don't think this is true (not you, them). Confront him? They are lying. They didn't want to "make a deal and make it go away". They set the whole thing up in the first place to make sure Thomas didn't / couldn't go to the wedding, and making the photos "go away" was the last thing they wanted. They wanted them published and made sure they were.

Thomas was shamed from the photos, but had a double whammy of a heart attack. It was a very clever trap and worked brilliantly. So well that TM will never recover either his dignity or his health, and they'll always have over him the text that the Judge refused to read in Court because it was too vile, the text from Harry to TM while he was in hospital.

I could be guessing here but this has put paid to TM suing Jeff Rayner for publishing photos without his consent. Just as it put paid to TM telling his side of the story in Court about the (imaginary) five friends leaking the Letter, put paid to everything and he's trussed up like a turkey. It might even have put paid to Sam.
His best bet would be to put her from his mind, enjoy the children who love him and try to get better.

I completely agree.

They absolutely did not want to make a deal and make it go away.

They didn't want Thomas Markle at that wedding and in my opinion, it was proven when Harry in his book said something about embarrassing pictures of Thomas Markle coming out.

He says:

"Every day there was another humiliating photo in the papers. Thomas Markle buying a new loo. Thomas Markle buying a six-pack. Thomas Markle with his belly hanging over his belt."

How are these things humiliating? After Harry's Nazi pictures, Naked Vegas pictures and racially charged military videos... He calls buying a new loo or a six-pack and an overweight 75-year-old man humiliating? Thomas Markle is a pensioner, he has lived his life and taken care of his children. He should be allowed to buy KFC and a six-pack and enjoy his retirement.

They drove it into him that they were embarrassed by him and that led him into believing he needed to change up his image or whatever.

They are the ones who didn't find Thomas Markle up to par and in my opinion they were comparing him with Michael Middleton Earl of Handsomeness:

1684089229636.png
1684089488544.png

Which is so unfair. Because not all 70-year-old men are like this. Your father is your father. Not an aesthetic, Peg.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Warning: Please procure a chuck bucket before watching this! 😆
Oh my. I need a mental cleanse now. Barf Bucket is very necessary! Terrible to see her vapidness on Mothers Day. This will help. I love singing along. I sing terribly and its very mocking of her twatness. I love the part with Her Majesty inviting The country to rejoice That her Cuntness known as Rachel was leaving the country.

It shows her to be the bleep we all knew she was. Liar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
And they keep pushing the narrative that Farchie adores Nolegs and sings and plays with her etc etc etc etc
If Archie sings and plays with Lili how come none of this was shown in the documentary because surely Harry and Meghan would have wanted everyone to see the bond that the siblings had with each other. Yet it is noticeable that we hardly see any footage of Archie and Lili together.

Reactions: 34
Meghan's legs look really unhealthy in this picture and if she is using Ozempic one of the side effects is that it can cause major loss of muscle mass and reduce bone density.
christ if my legs looked like that I would not show them off ick

I used to walk a min of 5 miles a day not done it for about 3 - years now but my legs are still a million time better still able to wear shorts and show of my lovely toned legs hahaha it is only the rest of me that is a mess

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Her Late Majesty (and Paddington) win a BAFTA. :)

One more than Smeg's ever going to get.

Screenshot_20230514-195705_kindlephoto-798301568.png

• Heart
Reactions: 54
well they still call QC by her first husband's name. not even bother to return her to maiden name. did she have her surname reverted by poll? or did she take Charles' surname when they married? the royal surnames or what are they called are very confusing. William is Wales, his kids were Cambridge until recently, when the time comes, only George will keep the Wales surname.

edit: when Andrew dies, does the York name go to Charlotte automatically? or does it go to Louis? edit again: that's assuming Charles is more likely to die before Andrew bc he is a decade older, isn't he?

In my opinion, the York Dukedom is going into the royal vault for at least 100 years.

Add Sussex and York to this list:

1684090681733.png

Not all second sons of the monarch have been Dukes of York. It isn't set in stone.

Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis could choose other Dukedoms. And King Charles or a future King William can actually create new Dukedoms which I think will be great.

Reactions: 35
In my opinion, the York Dukedom is going into the royal vault for at least 100 years.

Add Sussex and York to this list:

View attachment 2170030

Not all second sons of the monarch have been Dukes of York. It isn't set in stone.

Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis could choose other Dukedoms. And King Charles or a future King William can actually create new Dukedoms which I think will be great.
I think we Yorkies deserve Louis (or Charlotte) after having had Andrew.

Although to be fair Andrew did used to attend a lot of military events at York.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Black licorice is a taste I grew into. My Mom’s father (who passed when she was four 😞) owned a black licorice factory many MANY eons ago & I remember my Mom telling me stories about her Dad bringing her candies as a wee little girl. https://rxinsider.com/market-buzz/?...-the-druggists-circular-and-chemical-gazette#
I couldn’t stand it when I was young, but inevitably it grew on me! Now? I have found my Manna in this brand which, if you like black licorice, you MUST try!! It is fabulous!! View attachment 2169729

omg you really do post the most random stuff :ROFLMAO: I love it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They are so full of tit. About everything. Nothing is real. From her word salad nonsense about their humanitarian endeavors to her race of choice. Caucasian Supermodel my Aunt Fanny! I think she’s dangerous. All it takes is 0ne crazed Sugar, and a perceived subliminal message, and it’s Hinckley all over. The PPOW are in danger due to Rachel and her Stans. They feed off her lies, and are deranged. That’s what William Morris Agency got in bed with. Raise her profile so she attracts more loons and dangerous types. duck off Duchess STD. You are a lying pile of tit. Leave the real royals alone. Somewhere on the west coast of The US is a rock she called out from under. Let’s find it send her back.
---
Princess Catherine shines with Roses on the Piano,
while Rachel Markle can only suck, with Two lips on your organ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve occasionally wondered what exactly ‘modernise the monarchy’ looked like in Smeghan’s head. Leaving aside that no one had asked her too, no one wanted her to, and that it was a breathtakingly arrogant statement for an American newcomer to make in the first place. I think her vision was to 1. abandon primogeniture and make it a popularity contest - the most popular couple win the Oscar crown. Gonzo was, at that time, the most popular royal after the late Queen, and the British schmucks would be taken in by Smeg’s ersatz ‘Hollywood’ glamour, so they would become PPOW…and 2. Merch the tit out of it.
She honestly thought the royals would be blown away by her and bow down before her plans. It doesn’t seem to have occurred to her that they wouldn’t welcome her vision of how it should be.
Agreed. Of course as we know she knew nothing about them before she met Harry hahaha. As if.

But she definitely thought she could jump in ahead of just about any of the more senior royals. I am convinced she thought she would be living either in Buckingham Palace or Windsor Castle.

And I remember reading probably on here that she had a major row with Harry after someone asked her what her title would be when they were married. She thought she would be Princess Meghan. My predictive text automatically popped up Diana when I typed Princess... Anyway 😁...

She could never settle once she knew that they would always come lower in the pecking order than William and Catherine. And her plans definitely included merching, merching, merching. Arrogant idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.