Harry & Meghan #346 You've heard of the Hippocratic Oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stepped out of my bubble yesterday. I was having a haircut at a salon staffed mostly by women in M’s age range (I’m Gen X so I’m a bit older). US, East coast (not NYC). They were all reading/listening to Spare and had all seen the Netflix doc. They enjoy following M and H and generally believe them. They hate Charles, are neutral about W (they think he’s stiff but don’t hate him), but interestingly, they LOVE Kate, George, Louis and especially Charlotte. I didn’t want to get into a debate, so I merely said that I wished they‘d shut up about feeling like their privacy was invaded while they write books and invade the privacy of their family. They all agreed with that and immediately said they were doing it for the money.

So it’s possible for Americans who don’t follow this mess closely to have what we would consider contradicting views.
—They simultaneously believe M and H, but really like the Wales family.
—They consume the M and H produced materials, believe it, but recognize that it’s being done for money.

Just found it interesting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is what I don't get - Sparry moaning on about being the spare and 'generational pain' that he was going to avoid with his children, but is he not doing the same with Lillibucks? is she not the second and 'spare' to Arsewell?
Isn’t “Arche” some scramble of most of…Rachel…so it’s about her as usual? i read that somewhere.

Reactions: 19
Re Piers and Meghan, I saw an interview with him recently where he said that he had followed her on the gram as he liked Suits and she DM'd him in an OMG I can't believe you followed me way. He said they corresponded regularly and she even used to send him copies of Suits in advance of them being aired. So I believe she totally set out to use him. I just can't believe he would want to trade Celia in for her though.

And wasn't Archie originally the name of one of her dogs??

• Wow
Reactions: 35
This whole case is so completely pointless.

We know he talks about security so constantly that didn’t it end up being one of the things that torpedoed the relationship with Foster because he wouldn’t stop banging on about it and hinting Foster should pay? So while I think status is a little bit of it - it’s mainly over money and his offering to pay is absolute hogwash and they all know it. He’s broke and cannot afford the 24/7 365 security he wants as he’s an absolute obsessive about the paranoid delusion that the world thinks he’s important enough to off him.

But he is literally never ever going to get IPP status back because it isn’t Britain who would be paying, its America. IPP is reciprocal - you look after our VIPs while they’re visiting you and we’ll look after yours while they’re here in the UK. Is he truly demented enough to think the government would even dream of asking that of the USA tax payer on a permanent basis for this pair of lemons??!! I can’t believe we’re all having to fund this absolutely pointless farce of a legal case - I wonder how many hundreds of thousands he’s cost us all so far? Utter dick!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This whole case is so completely pointless.

We know he talks about security so constantly that didn’t it end up being one of the things that torpedoed the relationship with Foster because he wouldn’t stop banging on about it and hinting Foster should pay? So while I think status is a little bit of it - it’s mainly over money and his offering to pay is absolute hogwash and they all know it. He’s broke and cannot afford the 24/7 365 security he wants as he’s an absolute obsessive about the paranoid delusion that the world thinks he’s important enough to off him.

But he is literally never ever going to get IPP status back because it isn’t Britain who would be paying, its America. IPP is reciprocal - you look after our VIPs while they’re visiting you and we’ll look after yours while they’re here in the UK. Is he truly demented enough to think the government would even dream of asking that of the USA tax payer on a permanent basis for this pair of lemons??!! I can’t believe we’re all having to fund this absolutely pointless farce of a legal case - I wonder how many hundreds of thousands he’s cost us all so far? Utter dick!
Let them exhaust everything & get nowhere.
It shows the World the utter cunts that they are 😆😆

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Re Piers and Meghan, I saw an interview with him recently where he said that he had followed her on the gram as he liked Suits and she DM'd him in an OMG I can't believe you followed me way.
I'd love Piers to drop a bombshell during the current legal proceedings: "I met Meghan for a drink and she sucked my c*ck in the toilets". I deeply regret it now and my wife is fully aware and has forgiven me. Oh and she really enjoyed doing it to.

I don't think Harry would like to hear that. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Prince Harry and Meghan's popularity in the US soars as they 'deal with issues'

Can our dear American Tattlers confirm or deny this bombshell?
Bullshit - just one word necessary. It is their powerhouse PR firm planting stories about a poll in Newsweek, which is pro-Harkle.

Reactions: 24
Let them exhaust everything & get nowhere.
It shows the World the utter cunts that they are 😆😆
I’d agree except that back in February our legal bill was already £300,000 and it will be far higher by now. It’s our taxpayer money he’s flushing down the toilet!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
"This may mean that the public body will be able to make the same decision again, so long as it does so in a lawful way"

So RAVEC or another public body could be forced to consider the security issue again but still come to the same decision which is a NO.

I agree Mr Palmer!
Go Robert Palmer! 😄
---
Yes I realised too late I was way behind the 8 ball
😂 Southern Hemisphere catching up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.