Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Is there any way to return Kindle books after you've read it? I couldn't bring myself to give away my hard-earned cash in exchange for that piece of fiction.
Yes you have 7 days to return a kindle book. I expect a lot of people will do it with this drivel. Just select reason as ‘found better price elsewhere’.

That is very suspicious given it’s almost impossible to get a copy of the Sun in Liverpool….
It’s only small Newsagents that don’t sell it. All the major supermarkets sell it.

Reactions: 9

Libbie

VIP Member
Is anyone confident enough to make the new thread please? I would, but I have form for fucking these things up! 😬😂😂😂

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Why has Tessa nailed her colours to the mast that is the Duo? She had a career before them. Will she after them?
Honestly, it baffles me.

Why in the name of all that is holy would the King give Overseas a "small overseas mission". They stepped down. They are not working royals. They have no place in monarchy.

Can you imagine if they were sent to a country as some sort of ambassador with a monarchy? They'd be frozen out! (Remember Albert of Monaco who scolded them post-Oprah. Undoubtedly others have similar sentiments. As Queen Margrethe of Denmark said: "we are all cousins")
She's got her schtick...
Good luck to her.

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Please does anyone know where I can find todays interview online, from the UK and what time?

Sorry if someone has already asked this and been responded to. I've been reading through looking but these threads move very fast!!

Thank you in advance x

Porco Misere

Cuntmaster and Gremlin Keeper!!
The texts are weird, there is definitely more of a backstory or texts missing. I don't see the leap between Kate saying it doesn't fit to then saying all of the dresses need to be remade but then says fine to seeing the tailor. I expect she either said that dress needed remaking as it was beyond saving (as we saw) or something similar. I reckon it was purposeful though that it looked awful, horrible cow. Fair play to Kate for sticking up for her child though, she really does seem like a wonderful mum.

His going on about the beard is weird too, you do need permission if in military rig, usually its from your CoC but in this case where it was ceremonial that would be the queen!
Anyone else getting ads for green goblin style dresses??
Me too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Struggling to keep up with these threads 🤯😅 but just wanted to come on and ask everyone’s opinions on the text exchange between Meghan and Kate. Is it legit? I’m no fan of Meghan, and to be honest have no real interest in the Royal Family, but they both come across as blunt and rude in those messages. I’m really surprised at Kate’s messages. I mean we all know Meg is rude, but I didn’t expect Kate to be like that 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 6