Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew had precedence over them. He should walk first.
They barged out typically like they did during the Charles event when she was pregnant .
Investiture anniversary .
Oh I know that bit but it struck me she had such an awkwardness and gave him a couple of side looks, donā€™t think he met her gaze. It just looked suss to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn't there talk that Camilla was KC's red line eg if H said anything detrimental about her, then that would be it, as H will have crossed the line?

Wonder what C will do now. Probably nothing as per.
I didn't watch the interviews as I've no TV or YouTube. But I wonder if we're not even seeing a quarter of the picture?
The Stoat's statement that the RF is not racist is hugely important, as the whole basis for the Stoat attacks on the RF has been that they are institutionally racist etc. Ffark and the N word, the SS, Shola, Boozy and Scrotie all attacked the RF for years because they couldn't cope with the sassy biracial Ho. Porker, The Ho's podcasts.... Tainting royal blood, the examples are endless.

This is the main plank of their victimhood upon which all the other accusations rest. Take away the plank that the RF are racist (as we've heard from the Stoat himself) and what are we left with? Nothing. Petty family squabbles about beards and lip gloss, designed to enrage and confuse us which they have done. Apart from the Army reveal, very serious.

Toss in his "love" for Susan Hussey and confirmation that she's not racist either, for good measure. Blows Ngozi out of the water along with all the toxic Press the RF received before their shameful removal of SH. Hope she's reinstated like Piers.

The Stoat has thrown everyone under a bus, but was it with Chuck's agreement? Stern headlines about red lines for Camilla? Does he have red lines for Camilla? What the Stoat said about her was so contradictory so as to be meaningless. William and Catherine are collateral damage here..... but the toxic central allegation that the RF is a racist institution has been contradicted by the important person who has been alleging it for years. Maybe worth it for Chuck on balance. This will leave the Squad in confusion like a nest of disturbed ants. The RF can say they have been vindicated, and regroup.
Will the attacks on the RF now stop?

These two stooge interviewers have been played and no wonder the Stoat looks smug.
What I want to know is what Chuck has given him in exchange for this. It cost the Stoat to contradict his endless claims that his family is racist, and it will cost Chuck.

ETA His mother's gone under a bus too, turned into a figure of fun and any shred of mystique or dignity gone down the pan. He doesn't care, and that it will hurt William the forgotten son is a bonus.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think he and Megs leave out a lot of pertinent detailsā€¦like the RF knows a lot more about Meghanā€˜s actual past than the general public knows. They certainly had a full investigation, background check at the start. So he wasnā€™t just bringing a ā€˜divorced biracial actressā€™ to meet themā€¦he was bringing an individual they had throughly researched.

The media has never really delved into much detail about her life before Harry, but if they ever did, PERHAPS they could provide the public with the full explanation of why the Queen gave such an unenthusiastic answer to his request to marry, why almost every other relative was stand-off-ish and wary.

It is clear that he blames the press for every bad word said about Meghan. Either some family member ā€˜briefedā€™ against her or it is made up. He has absolute blind faith in her perfection. That in itself is evidence of some emotional disorder in my opinion. Iā€™m sure she has an ā€˜explanationā€™ for everything.

In some pitiful way, heā€™s trying hard to give her the Royal Princess experience in the USā€¦but it is SO not working. Thatā€™s why this bullying blackmail campaign continues. He probably feels desperate to keep herā€¦and thinks he can make this Prince and Princess of the Commonwealthā€¦equal to the Walesā€¦ work.

ā€œA lot can change by the coronation.ā€ he says with hope.

Oh this. So much this. LOTS of rumours about her being a yacht girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just enjoyed reading the Celebitchy page on Facebook. Everyone is asserting aggressively that Harry and Meghan didn't say the royal family was racist in the Oprah interview. They didn't actually say the words at all.
I give up. I really do.
They are mental. On the CB site, they are actually sticking to the ā€˜they said the rf are racistā€™ claims BUT itā€™s only so they can reassert that the RF is racist. šŸ¤£Sparryā€™s support for Susan Hussey has gone down like a tit sandwich.

Comments about racist Brits are out of control so I had to stop reading quickly. A good link to send to Charles, Wills and co though to show the impact of the Narkles.

Should we write en masse over the next week of two?

Iā€™m so sick of all this bullshit!

Reactions: 19
Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™ve misinterpreted but they just said on GBnews that because he admitted to use of coke when he was under 18, it wouldnā€™t affect his legal right to US visa - it would only be trafficking or dealing at the age of a minor that would. If its true, the level of manipulation of what has been said makes him a sly little weasel on top of everything else. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever disliked anyone Iā€™ve never met so much.

Reactions: 27
"WILLIAM! WILLIAM! Did you play the bongos and drink the epidural?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Also Camilla was low man on the totem pole for yonks. I don't care how cozy you are with the media, if you're as much of a mercenary as hes describing her then surely there would have been staff turnover, someone talking out of turn and spilling secrets about her. If she was playing the media I imagine there would have been a lot more glowing write ups about her, the media seem bored by her if anything.

She never struck me as someone who was that bothered with all the nonsense. She never made a fuss over the rules being changed so blood Princesses didn't have to curtsy to her.
She seems well liked by all the members of the Royal Family by just being constant. I'm sure the majority of them would have had a pre conceived notion of Camilla based on the tabloids but shes managed to overcome.

Classic case of everyone hating her at first because she was portrayed as the baddie who hurt Diana and broke up her marriage to Charles.
Then, people gradually realised what the real Camilla was like and she became popular. People realised she is nice.

Similar to Meghan's experience, except it was the other way round.
Everyone loved her at first because she was making happy that little boy who walked behind his mother's coffin. Then, people gradually realised what the real Meghan was like and she became unpopular. People realised she isn't nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Soā€¦correct me if Iā€™m wrongā€¦I still donā€™t understand why the issue between Meghan and Kate over the bridesmaids dresses is even an issue/proof of the evil royals trying to undermine Meghan? Okay yeah I guess maybe Kate wasnā€™t overly helpful texting and saying the dress doesnā€™t fit without offering a solution butā€¦am I missing something?

Even if Catherine made Meghan cry. Why would Meghan tell the whole world? In every family there are arguments, especially while planning a wedding when most brides-to-be are very stressed.
What is the big deal?

Reactions: 24
They were asking so they could put a filter on their phones/emails/social media šŸ˜‚

Exactly!! You said it way better than I did!
Thank you, but you used better terms that my brain refuses to think of nowadays šŸ˜‚ This particular rant had been building up inside for years šŸ˜‚

I really wish they'd take a few years to quietly sit and educate themselves. But then it's us plebs who need educating. They know everything šŸ¤·

Reactions: 13
Did Tattle crash somehow ?

The comment section is ...interesting:
This from the article made me laugh.

One unexpected disclosure had to do with Harryā€™s beard, which is now a part of his identity. According to protocol, the prince needed his grandmotherā€™s approval to keep the facial hair for his wedding. Queen Elizabeth was amenable, but his brother William was not; he ordered Harry to shave. Harryā€™s response: ā€œI donā€™t believe that Meghan is going to recognize me.ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if Catherine made Meghan cry. Why would Meghan tell the whole world? In every family there are arguments, especially while planning a wedding when most brides-to-be are very stressed.
What is the big deal?
Catherine didn't make Meghan cry.

But nice try.

Reactions: 27
Why on earth would Harold still want a house in the UK, isnt Frogmore in the middle of London in the middle of Windsor great park.

I think this perk should be immediately rescinded. If Harold cant abide by some basic house rules, eg be polite to your landlord etc etc....then why should he still have this benefit?

And let all the nasty stories come out..... from friends and associates of course.....not from the RF who are silent in the extreme.

Reactions: 26
Wtf had happened to Trisha's face????

Also she is saying she agrees it wasn't racist what they said in the interview because they didn't say the word racist. FFS.View attachment 1869473
I canā€™t stand this gobby cow. Funny isnā€™t it how backing the markles now she says no one used the word racist and they didnā€™t say racist. Jesus Christ. Who, at the time were gobbing off about how racist it was to say those things about Archie???? Yep. Her. And shouty Shola. They are as bleeping thick as ginge. Shut the duck up Trisha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Welp, pwince hairy done buttered his butt and called it a biscuit

Let's look and the briefing and planting and leaking involved in their last visit to Britian.

The reeks leaked the following:

(Original erroneous tweet is now gone re train travel)

1673296820076.png

I am sure I am forgetting other leaking and planting done by the reeks, but I wanted to give them some privacy. Have you ever noticed that privacy and piratecy sound so similar?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I canā€™t stand this gobby cow. Funny isnā€™t it how backing the markles now she says no one used the word racist and they didnā€™t say racist. Jesus Christ. Who, at the time were gobbing off about how racist it was to say those things about Archie???? Yep. Her. And shouty Shola. They are as bleeping thick as ginge. tit the duck up Trisha.
It proper winds me up. šŸ˜”

Reactions: 11
Nah, we're across the pond from your shores. Yours will take 3 days to get here, and 3 days for ours to get back to you. so if we do them 3 days Prior we should time out right. Right?????
still carrier pigeon and smoke signals.

Military guy on with Farage just now [I switched Piers off cos he'd got Tricia Goddard on] - anyway, Military guy asked what he thinks the Royal Family should do about the coronation and he quoted Marcus Aurelius, 'the best revenge is not to be like your enemy.'
In other words, do not engage in tit for tat and invite him to the Coro.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.