Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am threads behind with bugger all time to catch up and am missing LOADS! One thing that stands out like a glaring beacon…is Markle’s silence! This is incredibly orchestrated! Before she was everywhere, with Harry silent letting her ‘have her voice’. But it doesn’t feel the same the other way round! Because for her ‘scene’ she was all ‘look at me, I’m so wise, I’m so strong, I’m so relatable, I had troubles but I overcame, I’m thriving…oh yeah, sorry and you guest, what do you want to say? Wait let me turn that around about the wonders of meeeeee’.
But Harry is in full on attack mode, it’s negative without the sugary Disney fairytale coating ‘I’m a victim, everyone is a villain’ his is displayed in a much more insane way…her silence doesn’t feel like she is letting him have his voice, it feel more like she has placed several swords around for him to fall on! I really feel she is letting him duck himself up with the world, so she can come out saying he’s too damaged from his evil family, he’s too broken, she can’t let him drag her down too…she tried but for her own health she must forgo her love blah blah blah! He takes the fall for being a damaged white privileged twit, and she swans off being a damaged lived as white most of her life privileged witch with a bank full of more cash than she ever imagined and doors opened that should have remained firmly closed in her face!

Reactions: 44
So reading more and thinking about Dressgate (the National Championship game is a blowout…the poor Horned Frogs look like a HS team against the Bulldogs)

1) Where was Catherine staying during her maternity leave? We’re they at Kensington or Amner Hall, which is 150 miles away
2) Why were the dresses not fitted and done earlier - the bridesmaids were just getting them FOUR days before? Hard to believe Givenchy would put that off so late. They should have been fitted and pressed long before that.
3) Had there been earlier fittings? Like the one with Nanny Maria where Megz and her minion were nasty to Charlotte? That may be why C said they needed to be redone - there had already been a fitting and they could not be altered any more (my mom sews and she said that that skirt could not just be hemmed because the marks would show if you ripped out the current hem, so it would have to be taken up at the waist. Same with the bodice - not just a matter of a couple of tucks if it was too big in the shoulders)
4) Why is Smegz overseeing the fittings herself?
5) Wasn’t Catherine also dealing with her brother’s attempted suicide? In addition to having a 3 week old
6) Smegz shows a complete lack of interest in kids’ emotions (but she dramatically throws herself on the floor when she hears Haz’s car drive up)
7) We know she wrote this part because Harry wasn’t there - he came home later
8) All that and her friend Jess couldn’t get her boys proper haircuts (their hair looked so freaking stupid - I’m sorry, it’s not their fault)
9) Is having a party for the pageboys a terrible idea? Surely they would be more at ease with each other if they had a chance to bond before the wedding

Reactions: 17
And that’s where I think the idiot duo believed they could be voted in as head of the Commonwealth. They want KC to step down and get them voted in. William and Catherine can have the UK and we will have the Commonwealth. In their minds equal footing. After these last couple of days, proof that their delusion is off the charts so anything is possible.
The Commonwealth was started by QE2 to bring countries together etc etc BUT it has grown to be so much more than it set out to be it no longer depends on The Royals as it did back then It has grown & thrived as each Member state has joined Diversity Culture working together Improving lives everything is quite rightly disscused and voted for I doubt harry would understand the complexacy of how it functions after all He prob thinks it is all to with getting together every 4 years for sport

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Is that really it?? bleeping hell talk about scrapping the barrel. It's nothingness. I have no idea why they are sharing it? Are they really classing this as an argument or Kate being arsey. It it just absolutely pathetic.
View attachment 1869537
why would meghan say mum instead of mom? Why does kate's messages sound like they are from a 14 year old girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
None of that text messaging sound or ' looks' real, to me. Another haghan ' invention'......

• Wow
Reactions: 27
He enjoys the protections of our second amendment and blabbers away under that bonkers first amendment. Keep enjoying it until you get sectioned, Haz.

It's all but illegal for private citizens in New York unless you're private security-- I don't know the exact rules. It may be stricter in NYC. SCOTUS cases seem to be chipping away at this very slowly. I would NEVER cross state lines with my guns without knowing the laws in that state.

NYC gun laws are much much stricter on carrying. I’ve never seen private security carrying in a Glock box like that though. Unless you’re going straight to the range for practice, what’s the point?

Reactions: 23
From an article in the Telegraph:

“The Duke was challenged on the view that he had “sold his family out” with his book, but insisted that he felt it was the only way he could “protect” himself.

He added: “I thought about it long and hard, and as far as I see it the divide couldn't be greater before this book.

“I genuinely believe that if me and my family can reconcile ... but first there has to be compensation and accountability. And if that doesn't happen, then that's very sad. But I will focus on my life.””

And there we have it. Last paragraph “compensation and accountability” 🤬😡
In other words kiss my arse, give me money and then I’ll shut up. There are no words to describe how I feel about these two. I absolutely detest them

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
NYC gun laws are much much stricter on carrying. I’ve never seen private security carrying in a Glock box like that though. Unless you’re going straight to the range for practice, what’s the point?
Maybe the security got a brand deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hope you all buckled in for round three
Oh that’s right , make sure YOU’RE protected in case there‘s a random spat about bridesmaid dresses.

What about a little protection from YOU for all the UK Military families who now have just ‘ that little bit extra worry’ , Thanks to your careless words.

The worry that‘s always there , that leaps into seconds of panic when you turn the news on or your phone goes . The worry you don’t mention to the people you worry about as they’re ‘ just doing they’re job’.

And when will the ‘ extra worry’ go.?….how long does this ‘ extra‘ last …. until Scobie does another essay on ‘ context’? or your next interview? or is it now the ‘ new normal ‘ for the people at home ??

duck WIT

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why has Tessa nailed her colours to the mast that is the Duo? She had a career before them. Will she after them?
Honestly, it baffles me.

Why in the name of all that is holy would the King give Overseas a "small overseas mission". They stepped down. They are not working royals. They have no place in monarchy.

Can you imagine if they were sent to a country as some sort of ambassador with a monarchy? They'd be frozen out! (Remember Albert of Monaco who scolded them post-Oprah. Undoubtedly others have similar sentiments. As Queen Margrethe of Denmark said: "we are all cousins")
She's got her schtick...
Good luck to her.

Reactions: 9

i call bullshit because Diana had respect for The Queen as I said earlier I really really dont give a tit if anything happens to that Ginger bleep
I think people forget that Diana was born in Sandringham, her childhood playmates were andrew and edward and she called the queen auntie lilibet. Diana was a monarchist.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh that’s right , make sure YOU’RE protected in case there‘s a random spat about bridesmaid dresses.

What about a little protection from YOU for all the UK Military families who now have just ‘ that little bit extra worry’ , Thanks to your careless words.

The worry that‘s always there , that leaps into seconds of panic when you turn the news on or your phone goes . The worry you don’t mention to the people you worry about as they’re ‘ just doing they’re job’.

And when will the ‘ extra worry’ go.?….how long does this ‘ extra‘ last …. until Scobie does another essay on ‘ context’? or your next interview? or is it now the ‘ new normal ‘ for the people at home ??

duck WIT

watch the video of him getting out of the car smeg is right behind him

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Now we learn that…Meghan, who thought PA was the Queen’s assistant, knew nothing of ‘curtsying…also had no clue about that picture of Diana alone at the Taj Mahal. (Apparently, she was in a years-long coma, until awakened by a kiss from her Prince soon after he had peed his pants.)

'I'd explained that my mother had posed for a photo there, and it had become iconic, and I didn't want anyone thinking Meg was trying to mimic my mother.
'Meg had never heard of this photo, and found the whole thing baffling, and I loved her for being baffled.'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I think people forget that Diana was born in Sandringham, her childhood playmates were andrew and edward and she called the queen auntie lilibet. Diana was a monarchist.
And blue blood families like the Spencers never turn against the Monarchy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.