Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did it take them so long to refute this then? At the time, following the OW interview, the papers were full of 'is the RF racist' and PW replied to a reporter that the RF were not racist. Why didn't H say anything then
Well supposedly Gayle King refuted it at the Ripple of Hope Awards, at which the Harkles received an award for combating it.
Then the Nextflix said it again.
And now it was never said.

I can't be arsed to catalogue the times it was said, and then refuted, and repeated and denied.
Mainly because by this point it is as dull as the people who claim it to be true.

Reactions: 27
Please does anyone know where I can find todays interview online, from the UK and what time?

Sorry if someone has already asked this and been responded to. I've been reading through looking but these threads move very fast!!

Thank you in advance x
Here:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He wants to be in the royal family. Reaping the benefits from montecito. Doing what the fuk he likes

Reactions: 29
It’s almost as if he’s watched The Windsors and decided to portray real Camilla like dastardly and scheming pretend Camilla .
Well, I can say he’s behaving even more dimly and daftly than the Harry he was written as. 😳😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
In the Harry Markle column he says:

“What the duo fail to understand is that the masses decided for themselves that the duo were not particularly nice people from their interviews and personal appearances. If anything, the media tried to cover-up the bad behaviour for them, that was until people in the crowds posted genuine footage on social media that did not correlate to the edited versions the media aired. The fact that many dislike the duo is not down to the media or the RF, but it is because people have seen with their own eyes, and heard with their own ears what the duo have done and said. It is their rude and appalling behaviour that the public dislike.”

I know there was the Smegs snap at the aide during Windsor Walkabout and the time Harry was rude to RRs on tour. But what other examples of public mask slips were there? The bullshittery of the engagement video that people saw through? The ‘pitching’ at the Lion King? Their behaviour at their final engagements, all the evil eyes and anger? Ditto at PJ and Queen’s funeral? What else was there?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
To me, it is really the most awful invasion of privacy, to make an email public without both parties permission. It’s outrageous, These two eeally are pigs.

Reactions: 23
There MUST be a recording of Trisha jumping on the racism claims after Oprah, on her radio show maybe? I seem to remember she appeared on Good Morning Britain to talk about them/racism too.
You don’t have to dig too deep to find Trisha is flakey.

Reactions: 15
Too much negativity and distraction from what should be a crucial time leading up to KC's Coronation. Attack on Camilla unforgivable.

Reactions: 16
In the Harry Markle column he says:

“What the duo fail to understand is that the masses decided for themselves that the duo were not particularly nice people from their interviews and personal appearances. If anything, the media tried to cover-up the bad behaviour for them, that was until people in the crowds posted genuine footage on social media that did not correlate to the edited versions the media aired. The fact that many dislike the duo is not down to the media or the RF, but it is because people have seen with their own eyes, and heard with their own ears what the duo have done and said. It is their rude and appalling behaviour that the public dislike.”

I know there was the Smegs snap at the aide during Windsor Walkabout and the time Harry was rude to RRs on tour. But what other examples of public mask slips were there? The bullshittery of the engagement video that people saw through? The ‘pitching’ at the Lion King? Their behaviour at their final engagements, all the evil eyes and anger? Ditto at PJ and Queen’s funeral? What else was there?
That hideously greedy baby shower.…where she couldn’t get enough lavish swag for her entitled baby…when she might have asked her friends to donate to mothers-in-need. Then, later, saying she was unable to attend Phillips funeral because of her late stage pregnancy, when she flew to NYC for the shower at the same point with Archie.

Netflix at Uvalde.

The edict that no one should talk to them if they encounter them outside their home. And park in the furthest lot.

The clearing of all seats aroung her at Wimbleton and then accusing a man taking a selfie of papping her.

The ghosting of her Father even when he had a stroke, heart attack…for papping himself as Piggy had done many times in her third rate career.

Her betrayal of her ‘best friend” when Mulroney was accused of not being WOKE enough.

Leaving an appearance people had waited long for it…because she wanted to punish the UN women.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Why did it take them so long to refute this then? At the time, following the OW interview, the papers were full of 'is the RF racist' and PW replied to a reporter that the RF were not racist. Why didn't H say anything then
Uhm something about plotting and planting and weeping. I think.

Also, vindictive arseholes.

Reactions: 17
I thought so as well but they lie so much.

How many versions of this do we have now?

I mean look at these. Does this look like the other mum's got their daughters' dresses altered? They all look too baggy and too long. And Charlotte's which I presume was altered was then botched and uneven...

View attachment 1869738

Kate is a saint because if I were her, Charlotte and George would have stayed home with Nanny Maria and Louis.
Came to say this. I’m sure Kate didn’t have that option, but if it were me, my kids wouldn’t be going.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just had to go there and look up frostbitten penis. I was amazed to find out it actually happens a lot but I wonder if this isn’t another tall tale being he said he told his father about other frost bitten body parts but not his penis and I found this that is from february 2022
Winter Olympian Suffers Frozen Penis in Ski Event
HEATH DAVIS, 22 FEB 2022 | NEWS
I didn’t copy the article but there were quite a few stories about it.
Funnily enough I have read quite a few books re: Antarctic explorers (Scott, Shackleton, Mawson..) and they mention this. Interestingly those who were uncircumcised didn’t suffer as much as those that were. Who knew 🤷‍♀️
It’s unfortunate for the rest of us that H’s todger apparently recovered. If it hadn’t we might not be in this mess

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I am wondering if the released texts…are to provoke a response. Who would text either one of these vicious pigs ever? They have no personal integrity at all.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.