Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flooding in Montishitshow.. and residents asked to evacuate .. haha the late Queen has spoken …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am just so angry that they made no attempts before now to correct the racist royal narrative!!

They filmed themselves watching the Oprah interview for Netflix and high fivved at the end. Then sat there and said they were shocked that the racism was what the press picked up and reported and not Meghans mental health, but did not think to add "Because the royal family are not racist and should never have been implied". Yes they never said the words "they were racist towards our unborn child", and as has been reported, Harry did not look pleased that it had been brought up and tried to shut it down saying they would never name. But by saying that you are indeed implying someone said it and you believed it to be a racist comment!

They could have corrected it, they could have stopped their mouth pieces fuelling that agenda for 2 years!! They have allowed those allegations to hang over the head of a family who have loved and tolerated them and only trying to get on with the job neither of these 2 could be bothered to do!
Ah but she DID say racist when talking about how she was treated. Now she was talking about the press (I think) but she did say ‘there’s a difference to being rude vs racist’
How can people then think after her comments about skin colour etc that this is not to be applied to the RF?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Meant to say this earlier, but the whole baby brain thing is one of those things that you can take from some people but not from a self righteous know it all like migraine.

Can you imagine if Kate had said it to her??? She would have been called a Mean Girl!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Harry and Meghan #297 How did I get in this mess? It's all the fault of the British Press.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I so hope it's true that the RF are now only communicating with Harry through their lawyers and that he isn't even getting to speak to King Charles' aides. Would be a wise move if that's what's happening. Some account on Twitter called Royal Insta or something like that said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ah but she DID say racist when talking about how she was treated. Now she was talking about the press (I think) but she did say ‘there’s a difference to being rude vs racist’
How can people then think after her comments about skin colour etc that this is not to be applied to the RF?!
Why did it take them so long to refute this then? At the time, following the OW interview, the papers were full of 'is the RF racist' and PW replied to a reporter that the RF were not racist. Why didn't H say anything then

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Meant to say this earlier, but the whole baby brain thing is one of those things that you can take from some people but not from a self righteous know it all like migraine.

Can you imagine if Kate had said it to her??? She would have been called a Mean Girl!!!
Kate would have been labelled an Archetype 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So I read this jollily assuming it was one of @Cinnamon.girl’s wonderful pastiches… but is it not?

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
Apparently the speech was equally daft...
and he was told to sit down.

Hence his current lament about not being the best man.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
With everything we’ve learnt about Harold the Spare in the last three years, the one thing it’s impossible to escape is his lack of foresight and self examination. Just saw this in the Independent newspaper and thought, “Does this man not see the hypocrisy and the irony of more than 50% of everything he says?” . The great pity is it because someone speaks with a posh accent and does so authoritatively and forthrightly, he can command an audience. Many I fear are inclined to defer to him. However, every time Harry opens his mouth these days he projects and leaves no doubt as to the fool he is.
This example of tone deafness where he is seemingly blithely unaware that most of his detractors see his statement referring to his vain narcissistic wife - NOT The Queen Consort.
CF71A05C-8937-41D6-B1B7-B583FDCB5A4C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is what is says in the Evening Standard:

View attachment 1869872

FYI When I met Diana, I didn't think her make up was trowelled on. And the engagement ring is much nicer in person - the stone is a nice colour, rather than looking dark navy like it does in photos.
Years ago I was at an event which Charles and Camilla attended. When Camilla appeared I was a bit like blimey, she's quite big! And she was in a full on glistening evening gown. Not to be mean but she's not the most delicate thing in the world. Who could have predicted this tit show back then!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey that's triggering!
Had a hamster when I was 11, found him dead in his cage one morning, still remember sitting at the table crying into my cornflakes before going to school that morning....50 years ago 🙁
Are you OK?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please does anyone know where I can find todays interview online, from the UK and what time?

Sorry if someone has already asked this and been responded to. I've been reading through looking but these threads move very fast!!

Thank you in advance x

Reactions: 9
That’s a very interesting theory, it’s certainly quite a U-turn by Harry. But perhaps it was suggested by Tom Bradbury and not KC, after all they’re friends and H would trust him, and Tom seems a decent enough guy who perhaps sees the injustice done to the RF by these allegations.
I could see Tom suggesting H puts a good word in for Lady Hussey etc. Also let’s be honest these interviews were scripted. Only issue would be Toms shocked face when H said that.
I don't think it was suggested by Tom Bradby or KC, I think it was an agreement between the Stoat and KC that in the interview the Stoat would confirm the RF was not racist.
I doubt Bradby's friendship with the Stoat even came into it as he's not important. The Stoat is out for himself and is ruthless drugged and mad.

Why the sudden U-turn? Did anybody ask? It makes no sense at all unless he said it in exchange for something. The Stoat's U-turn has been a huge help to Chuck no question.

Shola and co. are in shock and have fallen back on "unconscious bias" as their Racist card has been removed, but things will be more difficult for them now.

Tom Bower said that the Stoat backed Susan Hussey to get back at Chuck and William. Highly likely, but accidentally the Stoat is in the right here as C&C failed dismally and put the focus on William in what I thought was a cowardly way.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.