Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Whos the man on with Farage.. I wanted to watch happy valley instead I watched unhappy valley! 😂😂😂

who’s the woman in pink she’s an annoying cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Bob adopted Tiger after both her parents died when she was tiny so she would be with her sisters. There was an argument Michaels parents wanted her but Bob got her. Always thought that was a decent thing to do.
There was a rumour that Pixie was MH's. Herself and Tiger do actually lookalike but you could say they both take after PY.. Eventhough Tiger is the image of her father ... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11

Libitina

VIP Member
H was on a rugby tour with the Tindalls and another couple. Zara and the other woman stayed in NZ and H, Mike and the other guy went on to Sydney.

The 3 men were drinking in a pub and Mike and the guy were wondering how long it would take H's protection detail to get them on the floor.
Mike went over to H and slapped H in the face he was on the ground within seconds.
Well worth it!

Reactions: 10

ToodliePips

VIP Member
I knew I was taller but I’m not hugely comfortable with this because I don’t want to admit to not being the 5’9 I’ve assured my children I am (I’m 5’4.73”) I wear heels for the office everyday so they think I’m taller. My first in line has been using me as an elbow rest for about 3 years 🤦‍♀️
I am/was 5ft 1/2 inch and am clinging on to the half inch. I have been an elbow rest for my children for many many years, probably since they were in upper years of primary school. I was 3stone and a wee bit and under 5 ft when I went to secondary school, so I didn’t expect to be tall ( my dear Mum was the same and she was about 4 ft 9 when she died). I have one daughter who is small like me and she got ‘hand me ups’ from her taller, ‘little’ sister😂

Reactions: 9