Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the nerve of him (saying to his father when he said TW was not welcome at Balmoral when Queen was dying) ā€œDonā€™t ever talk about my wife like that again!ā€ but has no compunction bad mouthing his fatherā€™s own wife on world wide TV! You are not the only man who gives a tit about his wife you little scrote!!šŸ˜”
Yeah why can no one else believe newspapers, talk to the media or plant stories when they leak more than the titanicā€™s wrecked hull. Only others have to take accountability too. Out in the middle of nowhere with no titles or talents, these guys would piss off anyone they were deserted with as whiny angry ingrates, only a prince or wealthy heir can spend years living off public bitching festivals. Itā€™s so boring get a real life the worlds their oyster

• Sick
Reactions: 25
FFS!!! Those texts messages cannot be real!!!

I can understand Kate's issue - this is a royal wedding and you want everything to be right and you want to help the bride.

But the bride doesn't want to be helped. She wants her bridesmaids to have uneven, ill-fitting dresses and sore feet cos they didn't have tights or socks on.

But if this was a Glasgow Wedding, Megz would have got a text saying - this is your wedding but you're not making a show of my wean, she'll not be there and you can tell his granny why!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thread suggestion -

Harry and Meghan #297 Out of the dog food bowl and into the dog house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Overegged the pudding? The stupid fucker has put every egg on the planet in the rotten cake that is his now non royal life and nuked it at 45 million degrees since 2018 when he married The twit

• Haha
Reactions: 34
šŸ„° I've got to do a test on Wednesday and if I pass that I get an interview. I'm worrying about the test.

On a more H&M note Tony Parsons has written an article for the Sun where he says

Harry has 'the self-awareness of comatose hamster' šŸ˜„
I'm pretty sure you will ace it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dedicated to a life of service as is proven now by our life of service ..

yeah.. just break that down for us Harry??

WTF is it you aredoing.. because rotten bananas with some fake platitudes doesnā€™t cut it .. what a pair of idiots

Reactions: 33
With Meghan's tailor on hand, why did Charlotte's dress still not fit? When I saw Charlotte first I assumed all the bridesmaids dresses were going to be slight hi-lows but Charlottes is the only one that looks like that. If you're going for a very simple fabric and no embelishments then the fit really matters and clearly, the dress needed more work than was done on it. What an embarassment to Givenchy, wonder why the timeframe was so tight.

Also why does it matter that Meghan cried but not that Charlotte did? Where is Harry's compassion for his niece? If you were Charlotte and you found out that some of the animosity between your parents and Uncle was because of your dress, you'd feel terrible.

Also theres a helluva a lot more hes not telling us based on those texts, things don't get that terse without a lot of tit having gone down
I noticed as well in one of the extracts he says that C had mentioned about a party for the page boys was part of it - she probably wanted to do something nice for the kids and m was only interested in herself. When Charlotte grows up she'll sort her out lol šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Iā€™ve got a whole thread to catch up on, but my sister and mum popped in this evening and I know how to get rid of them in future, as talk turned to Harry my sister believed all the crap he came out of and even said people 'like me' are the problem because I read all the papers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

sheā€™s buying his book and will 'form her own opinion' šŸ¤£ she soon buggered off, no doubt moaning about me the whole drive home. I thought it was hilarious, considering we have a sister like Meghan, and even she agrees Meghan is the problem.

View attachment 1869819

couldn't reply to this at the old thread is locked, but no way is Charles 5ft 10ā€œ. Thatā€™s how tall Diana was - and Iā€™m that height. I queued enough times at sandringham in the late 80ā€™s to see them. Charles is 5ft 8ā€œ in shoesā€¦.at a push. They were all mid height, Iā€™d even say the Duke of Edinburgh was tiny bit taller than Charles, so he could have been 5ft 8 And Charles a little smaller? Diana towered over the lot of them.

every year we went DoE was in an old dark green coat, as they walked past you could smell him, he always smelled a bit fusty. My mum still laughs when I say it but they did! Diana didnā€™t smell fusty but my god, the make up was trowelled on, it was quite a surprise to see the difference in her make up with your own eyes and then how normal she appeared in the press photos. They were my overridIng memories.

p.s. Harry is still a bleep.
People do tend to get shorter as they age and he's quite old. He is a lot shorter than me now.

Reactions: 19
Canā€™t cope with his slippery shoulders .. I knew I shouldnā€™t have watched this interview
The man is a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
His whole story is deranged and delusional. Imo, he is still using (drugs) and its made him paranoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Harry & Meghan #297 honest 'arry. Gaslighting the world, one interview at a time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.