Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's galavanting about doing interviews while Monticeto has to evacuate? Where are the kids? Where is his wife? Doria? What an upstanding father, husband, and member of his community.
As previously discussed, I think they don't actually live in Montecito, just use a house there as a filming venue.

But I am sure in a day or two we will see some worldsalad about climate change, importance of sticking together as a family in face of a disaster and some free advertising for butterup helping them to overcome this trauma.

Reactions: 28
“She was the villain, she was a third person in the marriage, she needed to rehabilitate her image. The need for her to rehabilitate her image…that made her dangerous because of the connections that she was forging within the British press. And there was open willingness on both sides to trade information and with a family built on hierarchy, and with her on the way to being Queen Consort, there was going to be people or bodies left in the street because of that,”

Well - doesn't that tactic sound familiar Tattlers!!!

View attachment 1869630
C99AEDEB-4AB9-4C1C-ADF2-249AD52F36F8.jpeg
F
E904F483-36ED-4CBB-8129-2F548FB2F846.jpeg
D4CCFCBA-4DEC-473D-8BC1-7410A25B5E4E.jpeg
E1C35D75-3248-46CE-A01B-4D4F2746DD74.png

This is what all this is about. Her need to win and be top dog by any means based on perceived slights. She’s a petty destructive woman. What an absolute nightmare for anyone who come into contact with a psychopathic narcissist of this calibre. Amber Heard viciousness and cunningness right there.

She won’t win.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just out of curiosity, I googled Spare at local bookshops and it's sold out. Very disappointing. Not disappointing because I wanted a copy (because I don't) but means more money for them.
I feel sorry for the charity shops being over-run with them in the coming weeks taking up space that decent books could be filling.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just out of curiosity, I googled Spare at local bookshops and it's sold out. Very disappointing. Not disappointing because I wanted a copy (because I don't) but means more money for them.
I think a lot of small bookshops aren't stocking it so maybe thats why its appearing sold out https://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/b...ok-spare-next-victim-dukes-pr-blitz-britains/

"If getting your hands on Prince Harry’s tell-all memoir, Spare, is top of your to-do list on Tuesday, don’t head to your local independent bookshop: it’s unlikely many will be selling it. “Certainly not,” says Vivian Archer, who has been running Newham Bookshop, in east London, for 34 years. “We haven’t ordered any copies. Anyway, I don’t think our customers would want to buy it.”

“We aren’t stocking it,” agrees Tim West, at The All Good Bookshop, in the north of the capital. “We can’t afford to swim with the big boys. If you’re going to lose a game, don’t play it.”

Reactions: 24
When did they go to the Taj Mahal? Certainly not in an official capacity and we were told that she had her passport taken away and therefore she couldn’t possibly have travelled abroad, could she?

Regarding the text exchange between Catherine and the Ho, well William had it right when he said rude, abrasive and aggressive! Poor
Kate had given birth weeks, if not days before this happened - the last thing she’d have wanted would have been fannying about making sure a bridesmaid dress fitted

Reactions: 30
I take back Tom Bradbys “are you ok Meghan” comment
To be fair to him.. he’s trying to push back on a Brat

also comedy moment
Harry “ if me and my family make peace maybe world peace will follow”

hahahaha
Kind of confirms they have purposely created division and disharmony the world over to divide and conquer. These two have put so much importance on themselves as saviours. The are so self righteous. The arrogance is staggering.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Nothing to do with whether the word racism was used …

They are all concentrating on half of the allegation in Oprah …
Talk of infants skin, problematic being darker,
COUPLED WITH
He wouldn’t get titles or security, LIKE the others , treating differently
the first COUPLED with the second
THAT IS RACISM
Exactly. We can all see it. Amazing that Hazno and Trisha believe they can u-turn on it and we won't notice. Plus M DID use the word racist in another section of the Oprah interview (after mention of Waity Katy) saying there is a difference between rudeness and racism. Also that Scabies was falling over himself saying 'context is important' regarding Taliban comments. Funny how context is only emphasised when it suits them. The context of the Oprah interview was to imply racism. They could have refuted that the RF is racist any time over last 22 months, but only confirmed in a statement that it was not PP or HMTQ that expressed concern about A's skin colour. They've clearly learned the term 'unconscious bias' recently and jumped on it to twist and fit their narrative 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is that really it?? bleeping hell talk about scrapping the barrel. It's nothingness. I have no idea why they are sharing it? Are they really classing this as an argument or Kate being arsey. It it just absolutely pathetic.
View attachment 1869537
I absolutely don't believe this one iota. Someone's made it all up. Next they'll be showing texts from other royals.

Reactions: 15
Exactly. We can all see it. Amazing that Hazno and Trisha believe they can u-turn on it and we won't notice. Plus M DID use the word racist in another section of the Oprah interview (after mention of Waity Katy) saying there is a difference between rudeness and racism. Also that Scabies was falling over himself saying 'context is important' regarding Taliban comments. Funny how context is only emphasised when it suits them. The context of the Oprah interview was to imply racism. They could have refuted that they meant racism any time over last previous 22 months, but only confirmed in a statement that it was not PP or HMTQ that expressed concern about A's skin colour. They've clearly learned the term 'unconscious bias' recently and jumped on it to twist and fit their narrative 😡
Yes I agree and we know the reasons for security and titles ..but they are cherry picking now …by concentrating on actual USE of the word …the allegation is racism NOT unconcious bias

Reactions: 16
Interesting he mentions his cousins had a wake for Philip

This was illegal at the time due to lockdown

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is anyone surprised that Meg is not on the book tour with him? Usually she has to control/hang on him.

Reactions: 22
Is there any way to return Kindle books after you've read it? I couldn't bring myself to give away my hard-earned cash in exchange for that piece of fiction.
Yes you have 7 days to return a kindle book. I expect a lot of people will do it with this drivel. Just select reason as ‘found better price elsewhere’.

That is very suspicious given it’s almost impossible to get a copy of the Sun in Liverpool….
It’s only small Newsagents that don’t sell it. All the major supermarkets sell it.

Reactions: 9
He also claims he had an Xbox 4 years before they were released

This is more fiction than biography

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Is anyone confident enough to make the new thread please? I would, but I have form for bleeping these things up! 😬😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.