Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the title

What can i say? i closed my eyes for 6 hours and 2 threads went by.
Interviews happened, and depending on whom you ask, they were either tit or a cowpie.
Dumbo Nr. 5 is still a bellend. wait, he's not, he's got his bellend frostbit.
Lies lies lies, etc...
And if any one has a more detailed recap, please help!

And last and most important of all: Happy Birthday to the lovely Princess of Wales ❤

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 14.26.32.png

Old Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 138
Haven’t the Royal accounts usually released a ‘happy birthday’ post by now?

Thank you for the new thread ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Harold seems to have lost all grasp of reality, and in interviews is happily contradicting himself left right and centre.

To one american interviewer he says Camilla is dangerous, in another interview she is just another family member who he gets on with OK!

In the oprah interview, Meghan and Oprah heavily implied the RF were racist, because of a remark Harold made to them. In the Bradbury interview, Harold says the RF arent Racist...

Make your mind up Harold! You cant even keep the story straight from one day to the next.

His poor family...seeing him in this mess, and being completely powerless to do anything to help.....What on earth can anyone do, with someone quite so delusional. Someone with his fingers pushing so hard on his self destruct button!

Its actually scary.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 102
Love the title! Sweet and simple. Unlike the Gruesomes.

I have a question. When Sparry had his little guy frostbitten, did he stuff his skull with snow as well?

Oh wait. It was his nose.

Never mind. Carry on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Lifted from Daniel Bolands latest video but it made me laugh as he was describing what the gobshite is trying to do

Harry and Meghan #297 Insurectile Dysfunction

• Haha
Reactions: 91
Love the title! Sweet and simple. Unlike the Gruesomes.

I have a question. When Sparry had his little guy frostbitten, did he stuff his skull with snow as well?

Oh wait. It was his nose.

Never mind. Carry on!
pure peruvian snow that is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you for the new thread and the witty title MoodyBlue! All these interviews, docs and book Hazzno is doing/releasing will never be forgotten and I can't help but think how this will impact W+C's children as they grow up - to see their uncle implode so publicly, slam their parents and family.
I had a relative do this to my father for years - not so publicly thankfully but at family events - and it was very distressing to see as a child (I've never forgotten it). I don't think there is an end goal to all of this; I think he's out to cause as much damage as possible and to hell with what happens on the back of his actions. He thinks he's being clever, cool, calm, collected and healed, when really he's in wounded cat/headless chicken mode. Everyone can see it except for him and his ring of sycophantic enablers

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
To quote our late Majesty... recollections may vary: The South Africa trip where he met the Spice Girls, and the history teacher who mocked him at prep school. Prince Harry's version of events is very different to what ROBERT HARDMAN has unearthed:

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Harry says the Royal Family are "in bed with the devil."
Er, how can they be if your bedroom has been made into a dressing room for Camilla?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
They have.

This is so sweet and festive! ♥ The colour of love, passion, strength and power. A moment of pure happiness and innocence. A celebration, a tribute.

And significantly, did not choose a photo with a child of colour - no performance, pure service here.

It's lovely ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The last 2 years have felt like interview after interview. I think Harry agrees with me since he seems to forget what he’s said in the last one.

Please make it stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.