Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading The Times review of the book to me is: Harry is completely unhinged, jealous of anyone because HE should be the center of attention and 100% believes Meghan is some reincarnation or creation or new version of Mummy who he can save.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It's been a while since I've been active on this thread..but I can't resist reading about Harry's book 😄😄 ...I've been lurking the past few days and been reading thread 289 and laughed so much on the dog bowl and necklace 😄 x
So a quick hello and a pic I made I leave here while I carry on where I left off lol 😘 xx.

" Hello again boys and girls, Welcome back to Jackonary with me Harry.. Today's chapter is called The necklace and dog bowl"

Looooool 😄😄 x.
Hi Pom, good to "see" you! :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well that was fun on GB news, Carole was right, the other two, not a clue. Birthright my arse.
'Birthright' there's a word Smegeen will latch on to and pencil in to her little black book of clichés and buzzwords.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, this is going as predicted…

Prince Harry was seen downing some tequila shots in an interview with The Late Show's Stephen Colbert on Monday.
Fans in attendance for the taping told DailyMail.com the 38-year-old Duke answered a series of questions from the late night host in his Colbert Questionert segment.
Among the questions his guests get asked are what their favorite sandwich is, what app they most use on their phone and even what number Colbert is thinking of at that moment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
hello Pom!!! Lovely to hear from you!😀
Hello KatLit 😀😘 xx Thank you 😊💕💖🤗❤😘 ..I'm enjoying reading on Harry's book, so many funny pics and comments on here, xx.

I couldn't resist making another...no doubt there be more pics from me tomorrow too 😀 x.

Resizer_16733215884151.jpg

Thanks for a lovely welcome from fellow tattlers on here, lovely to see you all again ,💖💕🤗🥰❤😘 xx

Hi Pom, good to "see" you! :giggle:
Thank you and you too 😀❤🤗🥰😘 xx

Good to see you here Pom Bear. You have been missed. Hope you stick around xx
You too and thank you 💕💖🥰😘 xx
Yep I'm sticking around for a good while again 🥰😘 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
It's been a while since I've been active on this thread..but I can't resist reading about Harry's book 😄😄 ...I've been lurking the past few days and been reading thread 289 and laughed so much on the dog bowl and necklace 😄 x
So a quick hello and a pic I made I leave here while I carry on where I left off lol 😘 xx.

" Hello again boys and girls, Welcome back to Jackonary with me Harry.. Today's chapter is called The necklace and dog bowl"

View attachment 1870280

Looooool 😄😄 x.
@Pom Bear I was just thinking about you a few days ago when Spare was first leaked and was hoping you would drop in for awhile. You’re definitely missed! 😍🥰❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Reading about “The Victim Personality” on Psychology Today and I have to say, it describes Harry and his fellow woke nasties pretty perfectly:
  • Need for recognition – whereby individuals have a high level of need for their victimization to be seen and recognized by others
  • Moral elitism – seeing oneself as morally pure or “immaculate,” and seeing those who oppose, criticize or “victimize” oneself as completely and totally immoral and unjust
  • Lack of empathy – having little empathy or concern for the suffering of others, because your own victimhood is so much greater than the suffering of others. Also includes an entitlement to act selfishly or harmfully towards others, without recognizing their pain or experience
  • Rumination – a strong tendency to brood and remain extremely fixated on times, ways, and relationships where they experienced victimization and being taken advantage of.
And a worrying penchant for revenge-seeking:

Individuals who were high in the tendency to see themselves as victims felt feelings of hurt more intensely, felt that hurt for longer, and were more likely to recall that hurt at later times. They responded more strongly to negative stimuli. People who saw themselves as enduring victims were more likely to hold grudges, to seek revenge, and to feel entitled to engage in immoral behaviors in order to punish others. They seem to see people who “victimize” them as “all bad,” which justifies the vengeance that is meted out.

Most likely, any therapy he’s had has focused on his feelings about his mother’s death, so his general sense of victimhood in all areas of his life may have flown under the radar. Any decent therapist would have addressed this constant self-pitying, but if he just went in for grief counselling and drug rehab? That kind of external baggage can, ironically, mask the real crazy tit going on beneath the surface.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Struggling to keep up with these threads 🤯😅 but just wanted to come on and ask everyone’s opinions on the text exchange between Meghan and Kate. Is it legit? I’m no fan of Meghan, and to be honest have no real interest in the Royal Family, but they both come across as blunt and rude in those messages. I’m really surprised at Kate’s messages. I mean we all know Meg is rude, but I didn’t expect Kate to be like that 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Struggling to keep up with these threads 🤯😅 but just wanted to come on and ask everyone’s opinions on the text exchange between Meghan and Kate. Is it legit? I’m no fan of Meghan, and to be honest have no real interest in the Royal Family, but they both come across as blunt and rude in those messages. I’m really surprised at Kate’s messages. I mean we all know Meg is rude, but I didn’t expect Kate to be like that 🤔
Even if it is a true text exchange between them, I don’t blame Catherine for being curt. God only knows the colossal amount of steaming crap she had been putting up with from Smeg for the months leading up to the wedding (sorry, I mean “spectacle”). Under the right circumstances, even the most patient and polite person can be driven to rudeness. Even Miss Manners would snap if she had to spend a day with Smeg.

Reactions: 21
So what's next in the Arch branding? We've had Archie, Archwell, Archetypes and now arch-enemy. Anyone have a dictionary handy? Lol maybe monARCH
At this point I honestly do think that’s what they’ve been angling for: harass KC3 and Big Willy enough and turn public opinion against them to the point that they just walk away. I saw some comments last night about how he said something about putting a ton of money in legal fees and something else and it would change the world. Tell me he isn’t delusional enough to try to find a loophole to declare himself monarch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Not a lot has changed since that little kid, sitting with his Mum, in the back of the car poking out his tongue at onlookers. Still poking out his tongue at all and sundry. He seemed like a cute little bloke back then. Now he’s just a massive drongo parroting what he’s learned from that fork tongued beast he’s hooked up with. Doubtless, she’s not the only one to blame for his odious behaviour. He’s made sure that he has no agency in any of the mess. It’s all everyone else’s fault.

Mike Tindall nailed it.

the beard taunting tit smacks of na na na na Ive got a beard and haven't like a petulant child showing off they've got a bag of sweeties and you haven't!

Reactions: 22
Even if it is a true text exchange between them, I don’t blame Catherine for being curt. God only knows the colossal amount of steaming crap she had been putting up with from Smeg for the months leading up to the wedding (sorry, I mean “spectacle”). Under the right circumstances, even the most patient and polite person can be driven to rudeness. Even Miss Manners would snap if she had to spend a day with Smeg.
Yes, good point. Thanks for the reply. Also I imagine Kate would have been texting Meg thinking it was a private exchange and wouldn’t be shared with millions. Whereas Meg probably goaded her to get a reaction. It’s like a point scoring exercise for her

Reactions: 14
I really think everyone's missing the point here. I don't think these text messages are genuine - I mean, how many lies have this pair sprouted - but let's be honest - who the hell cares even if they were real? X was curt with Y, A was rude to B, Y was a little sharp with Z.
WHO THE HELL CARES?????
These are adults we are talking about and we are all starting to pick at the minutiae of their lives - their text messages, the way they looked at one another etc etc etc. Such drivel. Harry has really dragged us all down this low!!! So what if adults don't like each other - I can't stand my sister's husband and I suspect he doesn't really like me but that's okay because that's life - we don't all have to love each other and be super polite to each other all the time. Get over it.
I hope to God the palace doesn't ever reply to this pair of dangerous individuals, I hope what I read is true and all their communications to the palaces are now directed to lawyers, and that the pair will eventually give up and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s the Sussex children feel sorry for in all this. Two absolute eejits for parents, no friends, and no family

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I believe @Churchill's Ghost posted earlier that it was an approximation of the conversation and not an actual screen shot or transcript, but don't hold me to that. It was somewhere on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Read the thread in blue underneath the post.
Many of us have been saying this for a while now. They will divorce, probably very soon now and everything he is saying is ammunition for her. He is so bloody stupid.

But I cannot feel sorry for him. He wasn’t tied in handcuffs with his mouth taped. He could have defended the royal family about racism before now and not let them get 2 years of abuse. That is just one example.

He is a prick and will deserve all the misery she is about to unleash on him. Wanker.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.