Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, what if we all post an onslaught of our fave Princess of Wales photos, and give them a MM hashtag that Meg is sure to look at.
It will be like opening a box 1000 rubber penises flying out and slapping her in the face!

Seriously, the bells ringing for Princess Catherine's Birthday are fabulous. Who else gets bells?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Whos the man on with Farage.. I wanted to watch happy valley instead I watched unhappy valley! 😂😂😂

who’s the woman in pink she’s an annoying cow
@thenorthremembers

That was Charles Rea. Hes retired now but he used to be Royal editor of the Sun [UK]
Proper journo. Knows his stuff and has been there throughout loads of Royal goings on.

Reactions: 14
One of my questions to him, had I been interviewing him, after hearing him say Camilla leaked stories about him to make herself look better would be, "what stories"? How would bad stories about him make her look better? Surely if he looked good and the family looked good and everything was ticking along nicely then the world would be pleased she had come into Charles life permanently now.
Again, things just don't make sense. Still all the word salad.

Does anyone know if there is a link to the full Oprah interview? I have looked but can't find one.

Reactions: 26
Wtf had happened to Trisha's face????

Also she is saying she agrees it wasn't racist what they said in the interview because they didn't say the word racist. FFS.View attachment 1869473
First time i’ve watched Piers Morgan on TalkTV. He does most of the talking. His guests are there dressed and made up for the occasion and barely get any airtime.
In Trisha Goddard’s case that’s probably a good thing.
These people are so insincere. How can Trisha possibly back these two up. They blatantly insinuated racial prejudice and marginalisation. I didn’t realise racism and unconscious bias weren’t bedfellows. It’s not like the Harkle’s to split hairs.
You just cannot trust people who can prop up people who change their story whichever way the wind blows.
Their overall agenda is much more important than the truth or having any integrity. Bad form Trisha. She’s turned out to be another rather unsavoury character.

Reactions: 29
Farage 1hr special on GBN now:
Should Harry be sacked?

Edit: David Starkey has just called him a TRAITOR.
Am prob one of few but I love Starkey's Royal Histoey and was sad when He got ' cancelled ' as He was not afraid to tell it as it is

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Theresa Longo Fans
@BarkJack_

·
13h

Staff at Frogmore told to prepare for Archie's 4th birthday which happens to fall on 06 May. The kids likely will NOT attend the Coronation. (more fun to enjoy cake at home). M&H have time to attend both if they want. KC3 Coronation to be ≈ 1hr, 2k dignitaries in attendance,
Well well well.
Announcement....get ready at Frogmore. If this is true....
You need 4 months to prepare for a child's birthday party.
Coincidence after Stoat confirms RF not racist?
Another pretend trip like to the Platinum Jubilee when they didn't meet Chuck.
But Chuck said they did with Camilla without Camilla.
I'll be watching this with interest.
Liars.
ETA Sorry @LadyMuck I've missed 3 Bookworms... got swamped and still catching up !đŸ„°

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The point is that it is part of a pattern....
... the Reitman's photo-shoot springs to mind....
... that would eventually end in the bullying report, and the Harkles "fleeing" to America,
I don’t know enough about the whole story, I have been lurking here for a while but the threads are going so fast that I don’t have a clue about “the Reitman’s photo-shoot”.

I just wanted to say that Meghan’s claim about it is stupid and useless. She has nothing concrete against Catherine and people who think that the RF is racist or mean just because of some irrelevant claims with no proofs are very gullible. The proofs showing how crazy and revengeful they are are accumulating and keeping trusting them is weird.

Here, in France, we only have Meghan’s version as people are only aware of her interview with Oprah. As everything is in English and we have our own issues, people don’t really think/care about this.

Things are starting to change thanks to Harry’s book actually and the part about talibans. People are realising that this couple is dangerous and mentally unstable.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So
correct me if I’m wrong
I still don’t understand why the issue between Meghan and Kate over the bridesmaids dresses is even an issue/proof of the evil royals trying to undermine Meghan? Okay yeah I guess maybe Kate wasn’t overly helpful texting and saying the dress doesn’t fit without offering a solution but
am I missing something?

I’d have lost my tit at that ‘Right’ I’m amazed Kate was as calm as she was.

But just another Sparry/Smegs version of events, safe in the knowledge that no one at BP will respond.

Reactions: 23
LIAR!!!

Harryliar.png

As for the titles, KC3 can take them away you bleeping
moron, duck all you can do about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I don't believe the text messages. Kate would never say 'a home' for at home

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.