Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Photo on front page of tomorrow’s ‘Monteshitshow Times’ of some sparrow legs sticking out from underneath a house encased in some stolen Aquazurras about 2 sizes too big.

will this do??

Old doodle....

award flattened by house 001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

wibble

VIP Member
Is that really it?? Fucking hell talk about scrapping the barrel. It's nothingness. I have no idea why they are sharing it? Are they really classing this as an argument or Kate being arsey. It it just absolutely pathetic.
View attachment 1869537
To be fair...
It was bloody rude of Kate to text Meghan in the middle of her secret wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
The next part of what went down between H&M just before the interview

H - “what does archetype mean again Meghan”

M- “you mean queen Meghan you dumb cunt” -

H- “sorry my queen Meghan
.. so what does it mean my queen”

M- “it means the royal family are making assumptions based on my race and me being an divorced twice successful American actress, it’s about the layers Harold and how many directions this is coming from, god you are so thick, why can’t you understand”

H- “ abit like stereotyping you mean is that the same thing
.. and the royal family are racist, I’ll say that in my interview”

M- for fuck sake Harold you dimwitted fucking cunt, do I have to do everything, I’ve already wrote your memoir for you. No no we never said the RF are racist that wasn’t us remember”-

H- “but but but we did didn’t we on Oprah”

Harold receives a swift slap round the face, megs hand accidentally or purpose hooks on to his necklace, she quickly shoves Harold to the floor, and as he lands on his dog bowl, his pearls break in her hand. It all happened so fast , so very very fast, and while Harold laid dazed megs puts on her Willy mask. Harold blinks-

H - “M m m Meghan I mean my queen is that you? W w w why are you being so difficult, rude and abrasive, I don’t understand, I thought you told me the RF are racist and I thought we said that too you know on Oprah, and where will I eat my food now?”

M- “ no no no it’s me Willy- of course it is me you dumb cunt, but we are adding this is into your book and blaming Willy
. We are also going to leak this part to the papers before the book is released. I’m a genius, I mean it is basically true Harold who taught you such hurtful words? It can only have come from Your family any way who are all racist don’t you see H, you must change your ways. Do you not understand that a Bi-racial women can never ever be difficult, rude or abrasive, - you stupid boy we need to start your home schooling all over again”

H- “ s s s so I do say in my upcoming interview that we the RF are racist, and why are we calling William Willy now? ”

M shouts - “NO NO NO, we didn’t say that, that was the press H, don’t worry I’ll just put my H mask on and do the interview for you like everything fucking else, i even had to put up
the flat packs. H you are useless, I’m going to put that in my book too, I mean your book, that you have been an absent father. I mean it is true isn’t it they can’t spin that one us. Yes I am genius. And We now call William Willy because he has a bigger Willy than you!! I saw a photo of it on tattle and I am angry with you and I must mock you until change your ways or blame the RF, yes do that, my life is all their fault. Because Willy was born first and I am stuck with the spare and I’ll never ever be queen
.. oh gosh Harold I’ve just had an idea 💡 ”

H- “w w w what my queen”

M - “they will make me queen of the common wealth, you know that’s better any way, we can have 56 countries- oh Harold I’m so glad you are the spare after all. But now you must reconcile with your family, say you love them and want them back. I’ll stay quiet for a little while, you know being all meek and mild and then they will welcome us Harold with open arms, and remember we will say they arn’t racist after all. That will sort it all don’t worry my dear dear little boy. I really am a genius”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
To quote our late Majesty... recollections may vary: The South Africa trip where he met the Spice Girls, and the history teacher who mocked him at prep school. Prince Harry's version of events is very different to what ROBERT HARDMAN has unearthed:

• Heart
Reactions: 64

babynice

Was just watching some of the Anderson Cooper interview and they mentioned Harry getting his driver to go through the tunnel in Paris at the same speed Diana’s car was travelling at to “see was it possible to loose control”

Did he not care if the driver or anyone else in the car was killed? Seems very unhinged.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Jenca01

I have a question, possibly me being thick or missing something, but when I hear that Megs was hounded by the press, was she any worse than any other royal? I don’t seem to recall any really awful press intrusion, just mainly stories relating to her being a cow. Which is clearly true 🧐

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I can’t believe he had the audacity to say William and Kate have made a deal with the devil when they’re not the ones selling their souls and airing their dirty linen for millions - and to the very people who you accuse of invading your private life. He really is as thick as he looks. He has over played his hand this time I’m afraid. It was unanimous in my office this morning that he’s making a fool of himself and people are tired of hearing his petty thoughts, and a lot of those were people who supported him after the Oprah interview and Netflix doc.

• Heart
  • Wow

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I’ve been thinking.. do you know what is really sad out of all of this.. Prince Philip and Our late Queen having to listen to their Grandson saying their family are racist then they passed away. now he’s saying they’re not racist. It’s made me really sad. Bless them both (PP AND TLQ) . You’re a bastard Harold.

• Heart
  • Sad

wafflesnwings

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread and the witty title MoodyBlue! All these interviews, docs and book Hazzno is doing/releasing will never be forgotten and I can't help but think how this will impact W+C's children as they grow up - to see their uncle implode so publicly, slam their parents and family.
I had a relative do this to my father for years - not so publicly thankfully but at family events - and it was very distressing to see as a child (I've never forgotten it). I don't think there is an end goal to all of this; I think he's out to cause as much damage as possible and to hell with what happens on the back of his actions. He thinks he's being clever, cool, calm, collected and healed, when really he's in wounded cat/headless chicken mode. Everyone can see it except for him and his ring of sycophantic enablers

• Heart
  • Sad
Happy New Thread page 5

If only because I've actually read Leanda's fabulous works, I have to side with her on this.
Joking, of course I side with her in every way.

1673277865616.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Vanelope

VIP Member
The only thing I agree with Harry about is the wailing and screaming some members of the public did when she died was unseemly and bonkers. I can empathise with how it made him uncomfortable.

that’s it

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I think part of the issue with William is Harold's total insistence that Megz is the reincarnation of their late mother.

William probably couldn't see what Harold was going on about and Harold couldn't understand why everybody didn't fall in love with Megz the way they did with Diana.

Add in the "he got the bigger bedroom" jealousy and you've got the perfect storm.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

coconochanel

VIP Member
Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Princess of Wales đŸ°đŸŽˆđŸ„łđŸ„‚ and no William didnt buy her a necklace for her birthdayđŸ€­

• Haha
  • Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
Will and Catherine may well have been excited to meet a star of Suits.
Then when they realised Meghan was very different to Rachel, they weren't quite so excited.
They were living and working at close quarters so they will have seen the ' real' Meghan long before the Press did or we did.

Catherine gets attacked for driving off to the shops even though she knew Meghan was going to the same shopping area.
She had clearly discovered the media had been alerted about the joint shopping trip and didn't want to be photographed.
Meghan tipped off the Press but whines about being hounded by them.

Catherine wanted to shop under the radar, as she has done many times, and yet she's the baddie?

Ridiculous.
Smegs was a total cunt from the get go. The Fab Four interview where she gets really arsey out of nowhere, spitting out all that stuff about women ‘not needing to find a voice, they have a voice, they just need to use it’ (er, then they need to find their voice then you dumb cunt). The pissy way she responded to the interviewer throughout.

No wonder W&C (and everyone who met her) had concerns.

• Heart
  • Sick

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Good luck with the hair. Fun colour?

If the Gruesomes get the Commonwealth I'm personally going to push for us to get out (obviously won't work but a girl's gotta try!). I would love Queen Catherine ♄ but the Overseas duo can stay in their bunker. đŸ€ź
They way they have always spoken about the commonwealth really irks me. Like we’re a bunch of dysfunctional countries without functioning governments that need their royal saintnesses Haz and Meg to swan and rescue us all!

The king is our head of state. Beyond the odd royal visit we don’t need some Hazbeen royals coming here to do god knows what.

he wants to talk about unconscious bias, someone should dig into their obsession with thinking they can make some difference for the commonwealth because I think deep down they see the commonwealth as a bunch of poor countries they can lord it over and be the The Most Important People in.

(I also think their plan of ‘serving the commonwealth’ was a smokescreen that would see them jetsetting around the world constantly on the taxpayer dime so thank god they didn’t get the half in half out. Also why they left Canada the moment they were told they can’t be global ambassadors at large to the commonwealth).

• Heart
Reactions: 60
"American, an actress, divorced, black".

"She must be a witch" says Harry about his familys reaction.

If there was any unconscious bias or pre-conceived opinions at play with his family then it had nothing to do at all with her race because the last time a divorced American married into the Royal family it all went swimmingly.
God help the third American to turn up, they'll probably pull the drawbridge and lock up the groom before it gets anywhere ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60