Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Harry says the Royal Family are "in bed with the devil."
Er, how can they be if your bedroom has been made into a dressing room for Camilla?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Fucks sake. Feared for your safety? Hazza, you aren’t that important, get over yourself.

He can’t remain a victim for the rest of his life about his mum dying. It’s not healthy. He’s literally let it define his whole life. I did drugs because my mum died, I married a twat because my mum died, I wore a nazi costume at a party because my mum died. Also I’ve noticed that he seems to think that his grief over Diana trumps his brother or Diana’s sisters and extended family. That’s fucking awful.

He says they weren’t able to show emotion on the walk about after Diana died. I think the public would have been MORE surprised that they didn’t. They were kids, we expected them to be upset. No child should have had to walk behind their parents coffin like they did. That’s one thing I think was truly awful.

The fact he thought she’d faked her own death, Fucking hell. That’s unhinged.

I don’t think I can take much more. I’ve done 13mins 😭.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I have a question, possibly me being thick or missing something, but when I hear that Megs was hounded by the press, was she any worse than any other royal? I don’t seem to recall any really awful press intrusion, just mainly stories relating to her being a cow. Which is clearly true 🧐
She wasn’t hounded and it passed her off. She walked back and forth in front of BP I believe trying to attract attention. Then after a week of dating or something, she ultimatumed him to call off the press or she was leaving. So, he put out the “ leave her alone“ billboard, which alerted the press that she even existed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Harry's beard that gives him so much comfort, it's to hide the Herpes on his trap caught from the Slapper s antics.

Fucking wasted,wankbreath,whinging,wining,willyled wastrel of Windsor.

What a lying,devious,deluded hypocrite s they are kicking our Royal Family and this country in the bollocks never forgive and never forget blood is not always thicker than water and this thick Fucking plank needs kicking into orbit with Bransons missile today.

Cretinous,creepy,cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Seems like there's a LOT of new Tattlers on here! I've only been on here since mid June of last year yet seen SO many new names!
Welcome to the dark side, Newbies!!! ::::insert evil scientist laugh here:::: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
What was it HMQ was alleged to have said - "I think Harry's a little too much in love"? oh dear, how right she was

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

tartandog86

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales, our future Queen ❤ what an amazing role model and ambassador for the UK. We are so lucky.

Screenshot_20230109_185539.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Hellodear

Harold seems to have lost all grasp of reality, and in interviews is happily contradicting himself left right and centre.

To one american interviewer he says Camilla is dangerous, in another interview she is just another family member who he gets on with OK!

In the oprah interview, Meghan and Oprah heavily implied the RF were racist, because of a remark Harold made to them. In the Bradbury interview, Harold says the RF arent Racist...

Make your mind up Harold! You cant even keep the story straight from one day to the next.

His poor family...seeing him in this mess, and being completely powerless to do anything to help.....What on earth can anyone do, with someone quite so delusional. Someone with his fingers pushing so hard on his self destruct button!

Its actually scary.
I feel the RF is wise not to respond to anything this idiot says since he is quickly contradicting himself at every opportunity and destroying their glorified "narrative" on his own.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I think I'm running out of words :oops: Camilla is dangerous because she has made connections with the press? The devil? There are bodies on the street? Everyone is a sadist or saying sadistic things?

Oh dear. H has significant issues. Those issues don't need to fit into a neat little DSM box to make a diagnosis or validate it, they don't need a label of any sort. Whatever it is, there is clearly something so wrong with him that there are no easy answers and I question if any sort of therapy would help.
Perhaps this is why Diana was so protective of him and why William and Katherine took him everywhere with them. I agree that it's not an issue of getting therapy @IKickLikeKatya and everything else you said.

What's truly tragic is that William was such a wonderful brother; always watching over him and making sure he felt included and cared for. Yes, I'm sure William will be able to have a tough response to Harry's antics but it must hurt like hell to be so betrayed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
The last 2 years have felt like interview after interview. I think Harry agrees with me since he seems to forget what he’s said in the last one.

Please make it stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

knoddle

VIP Member
Fred title suggestion nicked from the Sun:

Harry is to compassion what Madonna is to growing old gracefully.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
The problem is that Meghan didn’t like royal duties, and the traditions of how things are done. I’m sure she thought her and Harry should be the golden couple and was envious of William & Kate who ranked higher in status. She came to the UK, bagged her Prince and then hit footed it back to the USA when things didn’t go her way, to make use of her title and status over there. She loves all the drama, attention and unfortunately the sound of her own voice. She didn’t want to ‘work’ and do the royal duties. She wanted to be rich and famous, and sit in a multi million dollar mansion, making friends with celebrities and influential people and be seen to be ‘supporting’ charitable causes. Harry said himself, that his book and the Oprah interview were ‘projects’. They clearly hatched a plan that would involve making hideous amounts of money & thought they could turn it so that the public would love them but turn against the RF. Well the projects/ plan have backfired. Harry’s interview with Tom made him look hypocritical and full of BS. He certainly doesn’t look happy as he claims to be. Harry has not made his family safe - they now have the world looking at them, and the Taliban! So much for seeking a quieter life with privacy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

horseybox1982

VIP Member
As my morning has been SO utterly Fucking Shit, I’m going to torment myself more and see how much of the interview I can cope with.

5mins in and I already have the rage. I want to twat him with that chair he’s sat on.

What a pathetic, jealous, whinging piece of shit he is. Get to Fuck Hazza, call yourself a grown man 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She wasn’t hounded and it passed her off. She walked back and forth in front of BP I believe trying to attract attention. Then after a week of dating or something, she ultimatumed him to call off the press or she was leaving. So, he put out the “ leave her alone“ billboard, which alerted the press that she even existed.
Exactly.

The fact that they had to use images and clips that related to other people to try to illustrate press intrusion said it all really.

• Heart
  • Haha

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
If Harry feared for his safety it probably wasn't a wise move boasting about killing 25 members of the Taliban.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
It's been a while since I've been active on this thread..but I can't resist reading about Harry's book 😄😄 ...I've been lurking the past few days and been reading thread 289 and laughed so much on the dog bowl and necklace 😄 x
So a quick hello and a pic I made I leave here while I carry on where I left off lol 😘 xx.

" Hello again boys and girls, Welcome back to Jackonary with me Harry.. Today's chapter is called The necklace and dog bowl"

Resizer_16733198611051.jpg

Looooool 😄😄 x.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66