Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meemew

VIP Member
View attachment 1868830

So hamming it up and making it a big deal, obvious inference of colour being an issue.
Flat out denial by Pube head- award for fighting racism šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
They accuse the family of racism
Oprah is horrified by the racism
Every media outlet runs with the racism story
22 MONTHS OF MEDIA AND ONLINE SPECULATION ABOUT ā€˜THE ROYAL RACISTā€™ INCLUDING SPECIFIC SUGGESTIONS OF WHO IT WAS AND THEY DIDNā€˜T TAKE TWO SECONDS TO REFUTE THEM IN THAT ENTIRE TIME?

Lol! Hey Sparry, I donā€™t care to be gaslit by a ginger cunt!

Itā€™s unbelievable!

• Angry
Reactions: 56

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
The latest tweet Kate Hoey has retweeted is an easier read for those short of time:

ā€˜He's an absolute waste of space, I wish he'd just shut up and go away.'

• Haha
  • Heart

minimaz

With Meghan's tailor on hand, why did Charlotte's dress still not fit? When I saw Charlotte first I assumed all the bridesmaids dresses were going to be slight hi-lows but Charlottes is the only one that looks like that. If you're going for a very simple fabric and no embelishments then the fit really matters and clearly, the dress needed more work than was done on it. What an embarassment to Givenchy, wonder why the timeframe was so tight.

Also why does it matter that Meghan cried but not that Charlotte did? Where is Harry's compassion for his niece? If you were Charlotte and you found out that some of the animosity between your parents and Uncle was because of your dress, you'd feel terrible.

Also theres a helluva a lot more hes not telling us based on those texts, things don't get that terse without a lot of shit having gone down

• Wow
  • Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Wasn't there talk that Camilla was KC's red line eg if H said anything detrimental about her, then that would be it, as H will have crossed the line?

Wonder what C will do now. Probably nothing as per.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Perhaps this is why Diana was so protective of him and why William and Katherine took him everywhere with them. I agree that it's not an issue of getting therapy @IKickLikeKatya and everything else you said.

What's truly tragic is that William was such a wonderful brother; always watching over him and making sure he felt included and cared for. Yes, I'm sure William will be able to have a tough response to Harry's antics but it must hurt like hell to be so betrayed.

William is like the teacher/carer of a special needs child. The child kicks and bites him.
He loves the child and has to take the outbursts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Chita

VIP Member
The sane people who believed Harry and Meghan's claims that the RF are racist must feel pretty annoyed at them.
They'll be thinking WTF! We defended you and now you deny ever having said it?

They are making more and more enemies every time they speak.

The ones who once loved them will be more vocal and vehement in their dislike of them than the ones who disliked them from the start.
Because they feel annoyed with themselves for having been fooled by them.

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
best yetā€¦
But now that all is said and done ā€“ please God let that be all ā€“ you have one very important duty left to do before you get on with your day and your life as a free spirit, and thatā€™s to shut down Archewell. With immediate effect.

Drop the charade, cut the pretence and, if you have even a shred of conscience left, close down the non-profit charity you and your wife set up in 2020; the one whose ā€œcore purpose, is to uplift and unite communities ā€“ local and global, online and offline ā€“ one act of compassion at a timeā€.

Iā€™d say Harryā€™s made a mockery of ā€œcompassionā€, but that would necessitate understanding the meaning of the word ā€“ something he cannot possibly grasp. Not when heā€™s thrown everyone under the bus, from his father (who was ā€œnever quite ready for parenthoodā€), stepmother, brother and sister-in-law, to the military colleagues the former army captain has imperilled by bragging about his ā€œkillsā€ in Afghanistan.

Iā€™d refer Harry to a piece on the Archewell site ā€“ ā€œWhat is compassion?ā€ ā€“ if I thought it would make a dent. ā€œWe believe that compassion is at the core of all culture and connection in this world.ā€ So true.

But the sermonising doesnā€™t stop there. ā€œTo us, compassion means more than the dictionary definition. It means listening with open ears to the suffering and celebrations of communities and people beyond ourselves.ā€ Ha! ā€œIt means taking the time to understand their perspectives, experiences and needs based on what they say, rather than assuming what they need.ā€

Worse than laughable, these words have been rendered empty by the charityā€™s founders ā€“ and Archewell to all extents and purposes defunct.

You cannot head a vegan fashion convention dressed from head to toe in the hide of an endangered species, or host an AA meeting while drunk. For that reason, preaching compassion, trading on it, is now impossible for the Sussexes ā€“ their supposed ā€œmissionā€ dead in the water.

This wonā€™t be a great loss. After all, last year American tax returns revealed that Archewell raised less than $50,000 in its first year ā€“ less than their charities spent on legal fees. Less than the Ty-Nant Cat Sanctuary near Port Talbot in South Wales did that same year. Less than Devon schoolboy Max Woosey raised for his local hospice by sleeping in a tent in his back garden night after night between 2020 and 2021. Less than the Surrey and Hampshire Canal Society and the French Porcelain Society, according to the Charity Commissionā€™s records. On the plus side, maybe ditching the Emperorā€™s New Clothes of charities alongside every lofty moral purpose it claims to uphold will liberate the Prince still further? Leave him free to be his true self. But what does that self now look like? Harryā€™s cashed in every resentment, aired every ā€œtruthā€. All he really wants now, he told Bradby, is a ā€œreconciliationā€. He wants his ā€œfather backā€, his ā€œbrother backā€, and he ā€œgenuinely believesā€ that achieving that may ā€œhave a ripple effect across the entire worldā€.

ā€œMaybe thatā€™s naive,ā€ he concedes. I donā€™t think it is. I think itā€™s delusional, pompous and narcissistic to a chilling degree ā€“ and proof that compassion isnā€™t an emotion heā€™s currently capable of feeling, let alone selling.

• Heart

margaretta

VIP Member
I am just so angry that they made no attempts before now to correct the racist royal narrative!!

They filmed themselves watching the Oprah interview for Netflix and high fivved at the end. Then sat there and said they were shocked that the racism was what the press picked up and reported and not Meghans mental health, but did not think to add "Because the royal family are not racist and should never have been implied". Yes they never said the words "they were racist towards our unborn child", and as has been reported, Harry did not look pleased that it had been brought up and tried to shut it down saying they would never name. But by saying that you are indeed implying someone said it and you believed it to be a racist comment!

They could have corrected it, they could have stopped their mouth pieces fuelling that agenda for 2 years!! They have allowed those allegations to hang over the head of a family who have loved and tolerated them and only trying to get on with the job neither of these 2 could be bothered to do!
The worse thing is, they allowed these allegations to hang over the head of Prince Philip in his final days and HM The Queen in the last year of her life. These allegations were meant to cause the utmost distress and damage to the family. This is unforgivable.

• Angry
  • Heart

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Didn't imply that the RF were racist but accepted an award for 'heroic stand against structural racism within the Royal Family'

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Does anyone know when these interviews were recorded? Just his attitude to Camilla ranges from
Dangerous/ Villain (devil?) to having compassion for her?
DA813DEB-8E26-4688-81D7-514B08C648FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Nuttynana

VIP Member
As my morning has been SO utterly Fucking Shit, Iā€™m going to torment myself more and see how much of the interview I can cope with.

5mins in and I already have the rage. I want to twat him with that chair heā€™s sat on.

What a pathetic, jealous, whinging piece of shit he is. Get to Fuck Hazza, call yourself a grown man šŸ™„
I can't bear to watch or hear either of them they are complete arseholes and he is digging a bigger hole than the Slappers minge.

He does have mental health problems, jealousy,envy and venom and n o amount of therapy could cure that fucker because he likes it and I do not believe he will off himself he is loving the attention and cannot live without it sorry folks I recognise a Billy Ballshitter pumped up by his ego,spite and revenge.

He is just a gobby, hateful cunt who has been given a platform backed up by $$ for clicks and, hate to say this encouraged by spiteful media moguls.

The RF are right to ignore his petty tantrums he is stupid,weak and feels entitled and he is an object for pisstaking and ridicule nothing else.

• Heart
  • Angry

Chita

VIP Member
Also Camilla was low man on the totem pole for yonks. I don't care how cozy you are with the media, if you're as much of a mercenary as hes describing her then surely there would have been staff turnover, someone talking out of turn and spilling secrets about her. If she was playing the media I imagine there would have been a lot more glowing write ups about her, the media seem bored by her if anything.

She never struck me as someone who was that bothered with all the nonsense. She never made a fuss over the rules being changed so blood Princesses didn't have to curtsy to her.
She seems well liked by all the members of the Royal Family by just being constant. I'm sure the majority of them would have had a pre conceived notion of Camilla based on the tabloids but shes managed to overcome.

Classic case of everyone hating her at first because she was portrayed as the baddie who hurt Diana and broke up her marriage to Charles.
Then, people gradually realised what the real Camilla was like and she became popular. People realised she is nice.

Similar to Meghan's experience, except it was the other way round.
Everyone loved her at first because she was making happy that little boy who walked behind his mother's coffin. Then, people gradually realised what the real Meghan was like and she became unpopular. People realised she isn't nice.

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
I am heartbroken the way the cali cunts have gone for The Princess of Wales on Her birthday they are drug addled Animals I am against violance but I don't think i would bat an eyelid if something happened to those cunts now because as far as i am concerened they are are already dead

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
BIB

They are not. They are turning against Harold. This is the narrative twist TW planted on the book - the episodes about POW - and now the interviews. This is where their narrative is splitting and she will use it in the divorce.

I think it's too early, so not yet. It was the Ho who barked on endlessly about racism...Let's see what happens. All the best with the job, is it tomorrow?

@Scotch Mist - Hamster how did it go today?

Scarlett O'Hara and CarpeDiem ??

šŸ„° I've got to do a test on Wednesday and if I pass that I get an interview. I'm worrying about the test.

On a more H&M note Tony Parsons has written an article for the Sun where he says

Harry has 'the self-awareness of comatose hamster' šŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
Iā€™m only half way through the last thread and scrolling furiously, but wanted to stick my opinion in!

I think heā€™s being controlled by Meghan. Sheā€™s his puppet-master. She doesnā€™t let him go anywhere alone - even his Grannyā€™s deathbed. I bet she insisted on going and thatā€™s whatā€™s caused the row. She coaches him in what to say. Sounds like she was present at the interviews - making sure he remembers his lines. God forbid he gets something wrong, she probably sends him to bed with no food or water!! Sheā€™s behind all this and heā€™s too thick to see it. Iā€™m certain she was involved in writing his book.

• Sick
Reactions: 53