Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God help the third American to turn up, they'll probably pull the drawbridge and lock up the groom before it gets anywhere ;)
Wasn’t Autumn Phillips an American and Catholic? That didn’t end well but they had a good run and at least she’s wasn’t bat-tit crazy.

Reactions: 23
Not sure what this means? 🤔
View attachment 1869369
Sorry I'm waaaay behind as usual... But is he really going to stay in the US after Megacunt divorces his ass and drags him through the courts??
I couldn't give an airborne duck if he's mentally ill or not. He deserves nothing but ill fortune, acute penile dysfunction and a seepy hole (he'll need to go on telly to see Dr Christian about) for all eternity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When does the lease expire of Frogmore Cottage? Sine reek has stated they will never move bacl tp the UK, why would KC renew the lease?

Reactions: 26
Don't know if anyone has posted this but just had to run upstairs and tell you all I just saw a story on Australian news ABC that people in Monticeto have been told to evacuate apparently horrendous storm/storms heading their way. Kharma perhaps. Stay safe folks.

Reactions: 16
I have heard that all phone calls or texts from the Harkles are going directly to BP solicitors and aren’t being answered even by the aides. A smart move and I hope it is true.
Still catching up so I apologise if this has been mentioned previously.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve been thinking.. do you know what is really sad out of all of this.. Prince Philip and Our late Queen having to listen to their Grandson saying their family are racist then they passed away. now he’s saying they’re not racist. It’s made me really sad. Bless them both (PP AND TLQ) . You’re a bastard Harold.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
The email…or maybe the texts…between Catherine and Markle.
I am pretty sure the DM made that image of the texts up based on what is written in the book. If you have a look it doesn’t say they are the actual texts, just makes a reference to what Harry claimed in the book.

Reactions: 27
I don’t think it is. She will have pretended to be Kate from one of the many numbers Harold had.
it says in the article that is a recreation base on what Harry said

She has convinced him that He literally never had a happy moment until she came into his life.

She really has him brainwashed that he is so lucky to have her. Think about how she has to done to have broken him down to make him think that no one else thinks him worthy of love but her. She knows that people say that she tricked him into getting back with her and rushing the wedding. She also had to convince him that by saving her he is saving his mom.

in my opinion, it started with the suicide threats. I think she did that all along. I think that is her response to every disagreement “If you leave me I will kill myself” “If you don’t do X I will look myself””I’ll just die and then you will be sorry that you couldn’t save me” I will also bet that her threat of choice is that she is going to crash her car.

And now she has two little hostages and two more threats to use against (and if they used surrogates, as I suspect, that is one more threat)

He is the picture of a broken, hollow man

• Sick
Reactions: 30
No tit Sherlock. It’s only taken you how many years to realise that it’s the billion cans of fake tan that make her look black.
F0720F7E-B1D5-4FAF-8A0A-D2DFAD22110C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I cannot believe he has gone after Kate again, he wasn't even at the bridesmaid dress fittings so who the hell is he to even pass comment on it.

I absolutely despise the poor excuse of a sub human.
Because Megabitch has told him bullshit lies and he believes every bloody word. He is such a prick.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.