Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he uses someone as a scapegoat for the "skin tone" comment, I sure hope it's Andrew. Why?
Well, if he did, I'm guessing in turn, Uncle Andy could release the Kracken about MM's days prior to the RF.
You know... just run of the mill Kracken stuff about boats and sweaty weekend encounters in private cabins on those boats?? :LOL:
You mean he should implicate again a innocent person (like he accused RF) to ''prove'' a so far conspiraloon theory (even Bower and Low failed at this) about Peg yachting?

''Well, if he did, I'm guessing in turn, Uncle Andy could release the Kracken about MM's days prior to the RF.
You know... just run of the mill Kracken stuff about boats and sweaty weekend encounters in private cabins on those boats??''

The above means that you 100% believe that Andrew yachted or whatever with Peg.
Which is fine.

Now I'm going to ask you the following question :

Are you aware that long before Harry accused William &Kate being present when he chose the Nazi costume, the Sussex Squad was spreading this ''information '' including claims that William was in blackface long before Harry did in Spare.
100% fact:
Harry's PR wasn't involved in this specific thing.
So, what happened ?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Harry's beard that gives him so much comfort, it's to hide the Herpes on his trap caught from the Slapper s antics.

bleeping wasted,wankbreath,whinging,wining,willyled wastrel of Windsor.

What a lying,devious,deluded hypocrite s they are kicking our Royal Family and this country in the bollocks never forgive and never forget blood is not always thicker than water and this thick bleeping plank needs kicking into orbit with Bransons missile today.

Cretinous,creepy,bleep!
That makes me feel so much better. ♥

Here's a flower for you 😘

IMG-20230109-WA0000.jpg

As my morning has been SO utterly bleeping tit, I’m going to torment myself more and see how much of the interview I can cope with.

5mins in and I already have the rage. I want to twit him with that chair he’s sat on.

What a pathetic, jealous, whinging piece of tit he is. Get to duck Hazza, call yourself a grown man 🙄
🤗

Can we organise for William and Zara to have another go at him? I bet they're dying to do it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I've just started watching the first few minutes of the snivelling little shitbag's interview with the sycophant Bradby.

I get the distinct impression that Charles IS NOT his father, and ergo William is a mere half-brother.

Clearly he is going for playing the ousted bastard child card.

duck off into oblivion and take your sycophant with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The only clip I've seen he says 'here in America everyone can remember where they were the night my mother died' duh thick dipshit it was a massive news story but so was JFK assassination, 9/11 etc.. and yes people do remember where/what they were doing when a big news story drops, it's not exclusive to Diana!! It's the way he said it grŕr.
Yes we remember… we were asleep😴 ( he is dim)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Theresa Longo Fans
@BarkJack_

·
13h

Staff at Frogmore told to prepare for Archie's 4th birthday which happens to fall on 06 May. The kids likely will NOT attend the Coronation. (more fun to enjoy cake at home). M&H have time to attend both if they want. KC3 Coronation to be ≈ 1hr, 2k dignitaries in attendance,
Sorry, I booked a holiday 3 days ago to Greece for MY birthday in May and therefore am unable to attend. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Also, please compare the reception of the Oprah interview with the reality show, now the book & interviews.
At the time of the Orca I was made feel almost like a mad person for screaming: it’s all lies! I had discussions with friends and family - and treated like a lunatic. I was crazy on Twitter, couldn’t believe the following those two were gathering.

Now they are jokes. The sugars keep their delusional arguments, but the majority of the people now sees the idiots for what they are: kings of word salad lies.

There will always be idiots, that will go for their victim narrative, republicans milking the story to abolish the Monarchy, wokies that will push for the racial and gender tone of the story created by the Stoats.

But they are entering the joke zone. People don’t even take them seriously. Not when discussing penis, eating fajitas during labour and sharing the grift stash with the staff they bullied.

And that’s annoying because the people-I-killed and the bullying should have a follow up. On the courts of law.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does anyone know when these interviews were recorded? Just his attitude to Camilla ranges from
Dangerous/ Villain (devil?) to having compassion for her?
DA813DEB-8E26-4688-81D7-514B08C648FB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
When did Zara have a go? Also, why is Eugenie still so friendly with them?
It was ages ago. Wayyyy before Smegs. Zara had slapped him in a bar. Someone else might be able to give a better description because I'm as usual half-remembering details 😂

Don't know about Eugenie. Maybe because she wants more from the crown too? Sympathetic towards Sparry? Trying to protect her father? She only knows 🤷

Reactions: 26
But they are entering the joke zone. People don’t even take them seriously. Not when discussing penis, eating fajitas during labour and sharing the grift stash with the staff they bullied.

And that’s annoying because the people-I-killed and the bullying should have a follow up. On the courts of law.
Brilliant PR masterstroke by someone. Make them look so awful the bullying is swept under the rug and they're fired and never have to deal with Hazthesmallestroom and Smegayacht ever again.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
30mins I managed before I wanted to rip my ears off.

I just can’t with them anymore. It’s all me, me, me, me, me.

I still am staggered that there are people supporting them! Matta of Fact on Instagram is dissecting the interview and has posted this. Smug fucker thinks she’s right and the whole world is wrong. She needs a kick in the face too.

B2D15E65-2D7B-4250-BF88-21140342384A.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Will and Catherine may well have been excited to meet a star of Suits.
Then when they realised Meghan was very different to Rachel, they weren't quite so excited.
They were living and working at close quarters so they will have seen the ' real' Meghan long before the Press did or we did.

Catherine gets attacked for driving off to the shops even though she knew Meghan was going to the same shopping area.
She had clearly discovered the media had been alerted about the joint shopping trip and didn't want to be photographed.
Meghan tipped off the Press but whines about being hounded by them.

Catherine wanted to shop under the radar, as she has done many times, and yet she's the baddie?

Ridiculous.
Smegs was a total bleep from the get go. The Fab Four interview where she gets really arsey out of nowhere, spitting out all that stuff about women ‘not needing to find a voice, they have a voice, they just need to use it’ (er, then they need to find their voice then you dumb bleep). The pissy way she responded to the interviewer throughout.

No wonder W&C (and everyone who met her) had concerns.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Half-in = we want the bestest seats at Royal Ceremonies - in front of Willy & Kate, closer to the The King and The Witch Queen Consort, no candles or Maj Johnny AND we get to process in and out at the front AND baby-brain Kate has to curtsey to my wife, AND our car is the biggest and bestest and has pennants. No boring visits to boring schools/boring hospitals/ boring care homes/boring charity hubs at all. We do all the red carpet jobs as the wife is so good at it and Kate is tit crap not as good at it. We want the whole of the Centre Court at Wimbledon cleared of Kate and the other pleb types. We get to go on all the Royal Tours to hot countries with spa facilities and drugs, and my wife gets a humungous dress allowance bigger than Kate's AND we get our own private jet. We get to pick which Empire Commonwealth Country we want to be King Harry (the Great) & Queen Megz (the beautifulest) of- as she's beautifuler than Kate AND we get a Royal Residence of our choosing in Gloucestershire and Willy & Kate's flat in Kensington Palace straight away. We get full IPP anywhere anytime AND all our servants staff 24/7 bow & curtsey to us, but NO LOOKING at my wife without her lip-gloss on.
PS Megz wants HRH and Prince & Prince for Arch & Lils straight away - or else
Exactly. I think of half in/half out as them wanting to be treated like Royalty as opposed to actually being Royalty. The former involving the exciting events with the highest profile accounting for only a minority of events annually whereas the latter is the majority of the job . The boring public duty bit. I think inviting the celebrities they did to their wedding was all deliberate as well in that they had an eye towards an exit even then. Harry would get what he wanted because he was going to bully his way into getting what they wanted i.e. spending the majority of the year doing gigs with Oprah et al in the US making easy money, lunching with the Clooneys at Lake Garda, attending the Royal Variety, film premieres while those who weren’t superstars like them pressed the flesh and went to Church. Doing it all as well on Pa's dime and treating the help like crap with no repercussions. He didn’t get his way and he’s been having a prolonged tantrum ever since. He still wants that but he is a busted flush now.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Trying to color my hair and read all the updates. Just read somewhere that Anderson Cooper said H told him off air that an offer to ‘serve’ in the Commonwealth is still ‘on the table.“ Will try to find link…God knows what this hair is going to turn out like.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.