Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if a senior royal gave an interview calling Meghan a villain?
Does Harry really not realise how hypocritical he is? I suppose Meghan must be using the family brain cell at the moment.
Also Camilla was low man on the totem pole for yonks. I don't care how cozy you are with the media, if you're as much of a mercenary as hes describing her then surely there would have been staff turnover, someone talking out of turn and spilling secrets about her. If she was playing the media I imagine there would have been a lot more glowing write ups about her, the media seem bored by her if anything.

She never struck me as someone who was that bothered with all the nonsense. She never made a fuss over the rules being changed so blood Princesses didn't have to curtsy to her.
She seems well liked by all the members of the Royal Family by just being constant. I'm sure the majority of them would have had a pre conceived notion of Camilla based on the tabloids but shes managed to overcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Does anyone know when these interviews were recorded? Just his attitude to Camilla ranges from
Dangerous/ Villain (devil?) to having compassion for her?
View attachment 1868775
I am pretty sure they were filmed last week. Not long before the teasers came out.

Donā€™t forget - the book went to the printers around the time of HMTQ funeral. Harry wanted to pull publication. But instead wrote the epilogue.

The interviews heā€™s doing are purely designed for him to explain his side (of his own words! šŸ˜‚) because he thought they would be published when the Queen was still alive and most people were very meh about C&C, not counting on the public outpouring of love for HMTQ, and unwavering support for the monarchy, the new king and for QC. So heā€™s using these interviews as yet another way to rewrite his narrative and justify his vitriol towards his family.

IMHO of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So this is Scabies saying he thinks it might happen. In other words he hasnā€™t got a bleeping clue
For a 'Royal Reporter" he seems to get things spectacularly wrong a high percentage of the time. We had the Late HMTQ being taken by train "to the UK", things happening which didn't.......how does he have ANY credibility with any media or journalists?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Apparently the book is on sale at Tesco for Ā£8 club price. As someone commented in WordPress post upthread, that's still Ā£7.99 overpriced lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Also Camilla was low man on the totem pole for yonks. I don't care how cozy you are with the media, if you're as much of a mercenary as hes describing her then surely there would have been staff turnover, someone talking out of turn and spilling secrets about her. If she was playing the media I imagine there would have been a lot more glowing write ups about her, the media seem bored by her if anything.

She never struck me as someone who was that bothered with all the nonsense. She never made a fuss over the rules being changed so blood Princesses didn't have to curtsy to her.
She seems well liked by all the members of the Royal Family by just being constant. I'm sure the majority of them would have had a pre conceived notion of Camilla based on the tabloids but shes managed to overcome.
Itā€™s almost as if heā€™s watched The Windsors and decided to portray real Camilla like dastardly and scheming pretend Camilla .

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Also the nerve of him (saying to his father when he said TW was not welcome at Balmoral when Queen was dying) ā€œDonā€™t ever talk about my wife like that again!ā€ but has no compunction bad mouthing his fatherā€™s own wife on world wide TV! You are not the only man who gives a tit about his wife you little scrote!!šŸ˜”
not only his father's wife, but the Queen!

Reactions: 27
The world is complex, humans are complex (well a lot of them are proving to be less so right now). How many other unconscious biases must be solved Harold? Shall we list sexism, ableism, ageism, classism? Or how about being dressed as a n@zi? Hmmmm?

Whats the ā€˜ismā€™ for being a whiny massively privileged aristocrat having a hissy fit when all his ā€˜subjectsā€™ he wants to serve (overseas only now you Uk peasants) are struggling to heat the homes they have to pay for!!

twit.
Cuntism.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good luck with the hair. Fun colour?

If the Gruesomes get the Commonwealth I'm personally going to push for us to get out (obviously won't work but a girl's gotta try!). I would love Queen Catherine ā™„ but the Overseas duo can stay in their bunker. šŸ¤®
They way they have always spoken about the commonwealth really irks me. Like weā€™re a bunch of dysfunctional countries without functioning governments that need their royal saintnesses Haz and Meg to swan and rescue us all!

The king is our head of state. Beyond the odd royal visit we donā€™t need some Hazbeen royals coming here to do god knows what.

he wants to talk about unconscious bias, someone should dig into their obsession with thinking they can make some difference for the commonwealth because I think deep down they see the commonwealth as a bunch of poor countries they can lord it over and be the The Most Important People in.

(I also think their plan of ā€˜serving the commonwealthā€™ was a smokescreen that would see them jetsetting around the world constantly on the taxpayer dime so thank god they didnā€™t get the half in half out. Also why they left Canada the moment they were told they canā€™t be global ambassadors at large to the commonwealth).

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I remember several Sussex mouthpieces crowing about ā€œreceiptsā€ of the racism. Pretty sure it was Gayle??

I bet Mā€™s upcoming book will be a racism whingefest of vague accusations. And when pressed to clarify, sheā€™ll dole out a bunch of word salad about bias.
It was Gayle King back in 2021. Gayle King believes Meghan Markle has ā€˜plenty of receiptsā€™ to back up racism allegations | Fox News

Before anyone starts claiming racism again, they better damn well provide the receipts from the first go-round. Which they can't because there is none, they don't exist. :mad:

• Heart
I wonder how he anticipates the reconciliation šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
A fire pit, a set of yoga mats surround it. Micro doses of mushrooms get out of hand, they all fall to their mats weeping. Diana the fairy godmother appears through a mushroom smoke cloud and throws Camilla into the flames. Andrew heroically rescues her as he doesnā€™t sweat in that heat. Wills nods to Louis who takes his toy box out and magics Diana & Harold back into the hidden universe. Megs is seen running into the distance where a suspicious Oprah has her new electric rescue yacht waiting. Elon Musk is captain. Prince George hard stares at them all to bring them back to reality, grabs the crown and is carried straight to a new coronation.
The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Please don't hate me...šŸ„ŗšŸ˜¬

But part of me ( the mom of 4) wants to scoop Harry up, bring him home ( to the Black country) for some bostin Fittle( food) and a luv (cuddle/affection) and tell him things will be alright...

On the other hand I want to give him a fowpnium( a four penny one, or the fee for a bare knuckle fight, years ago) and tell him to stop being a floppy cockšŸ™ˆ

I'm so conflicted šŸ˜•

And that's your regional dialect lesson for this evening šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1868830

So hamming it up and making it a big deal, obvious inference of colour being an issue.
Flat out denial by Pube head- award for fighting racism šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
They accuse the family of racism
Oprah is horrified by the racism
Every media outlet runs with the racism story
22 MONTHS OF MEDIA AND ONLINE SPECULATION ABOUT ā€˜THE ROYAL RACISTā€™ INCLUDING SPECIFIC SUGGESTIONS OF WHO IT WAS AND THEY DIDNā€˜T TAKE TWO SECONDS TO REFUTE THEM IN THAT ENTIRE TIME?

Lol! Hey Sparry, I donā€™t care to be gaslit by a ginger bleep!

Itā€™s unbelievable!

• Angry
Reactions: 56
5... there were only 5...

Ashley Cole wasn't interested,
Ashley probably vaguely recognised her from when he rented her the yacht and needed a reminder of her name.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.