Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday to the gorgeous Princess of Wales 🍰🎈🥳🥂 and no William didnt buy her a necklace for her birthday🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Except that's ALL he talks about...It's his whole identity. He has nothing else to offer.

I also think that if had Diana had not died, Harry would have still turned out the same: Entitled, limited intellectually and throwing temper tantrums right and left. Possibly not even on speaking terms with Diana for whatever reason. Who knows?
Good point. You can imagine her moving abroad, possibly marrying again and having a third child. Meanwhile he'd have been stuck at Eton and Sandhurst, jealous of any new baby who supplanted him in her attentions. Although she encouraged his naughtiness I don't think she would have been happy about drug and heavy alcohol use. They'd almost certainly have fallen out.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Good luck with the hair. Fun colour?

If the Gruesomes get the Commonwealth I'm personally going to push for us to get out (obviously won't work but a girl's gotta try!). I would love Queen Catherine ♥ but the Overseas duo can stay in their bunker. 🤮
I think this ‘Commonwealth offer’ has about as much veracity as the 5 in/out options or their invites to the Oscars. What would possess KC3 to give such a key role to a pair of proven (and by their own admission) lying grifters! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Also regarding the Prince Andrew thing, wasn’t Smegs ‘friends’ with Eugenie going back some years?!
So much second hand embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My best friend:eek: turns out to be a wholly signed up Sugar too!! We have got round it by agreeing never to speak about the subject. If we do again we will part brass rags for SURE :rolleyes: . I can't understand it.
No way!! I also can't understand it. I think I'll do something very similar with my friend about this - our friendship means more to me than the Harkles/any facet of pop culture ever will so I'm keen to not lose it over something like this. Thank you for sharing this with me (I was genuinely thrown by my friend's revelation and didn't know what to do)

Reactions: 20
Nobody except the dimwit she is married to, believes that she knew nothing about the royal family.
Leaving aside for the moment that there is a photo of her outside Buckingham Palace when she was young, she would have had to be living under a rock not to know anything about them. FFS.

And as if he wouldn't have told her who was who before she met them in person.
No wonder she found it so easy to get that idiot to marry her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oo Dan Wootton back at 9pm and with guests Lady C, Tom Bower, Sarah Vine and Farage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Make your mind up Gayle...

I remember several Sussex mouthpieces crowing about “receipts” of the racism. Pretty sure it was Gayle??

I bet M’s upcoming book will be a racism whingefest of vague accusations. And when pressed to clarify, she’ll dole out a bunch of word salad about bias.

• Sick
Reactions: 49
It may have been me - I watched a reporter/commentator last week - on GBNews - who stated that there will be something ‘nice’ to look out for next Tuesday - so tomorrow - he wouldn’t say anymore except it concerns the P&Pr of Wales. I havent heard anyone in the media or any Tattlers mention it (that I know of) so hoping I really didn’t imagine it (convinced it is what I heard though) - I thought it may be some kind of charity announcement or new initiative but really don’t know anything else. 😁
Patron of another charity?official portrait in a stunning gown dripping in jewels?triplets?more titles?hope we get pics

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember several Sussex mouthpieces crowing about “receipts” of the racism. Pretty sure it was Gayle??

I bet M’s upcoming book will be a racism whingefest of vague accusations. And when pressed to clarify, she’ll dole out a bunch of word salad about bias.
Gayle aka O’s girl def said those things. And lapped it all up jumping on O’s coat tails …..

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Is it just the Colbert interview left?, the book tomorrow and then the cunts can crawl back under that tit heap they came from.

I want to know what KC3 said about TW?
I don’t think he actually said anything about her per se just that he didn’t want him to bring her to Balmoral.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
As IF Harry coumd just somehow become leader of Commonwealth because he wants to! 🤣🙄

Any bets on how long it will take for the news to talk about something else?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
To quote our late Majesty... recollections may vary: The South Africa trip where he met the Spice Girls, and the history teacher who mocked him at prep school. Prince Harry's version of events is very different to what ROBERT HARDMAN has unearthed:

Great article. I especially love the bit at the end, where he says the ‘journalist’ who asked Harold about girlfriends and drug-taking whilst in Lesotho, and induced the ‘red-mist’, was none other than Tom Bradby himself - gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As IF Harry coumd just somehow become leader of Commonwealth because he wants to! 🤣🙄

Any bets on how long it will take for the news to talk about something else?!
lol that will never happen as every Country in the Commonwealth votes in the a new leader

Reactions: 26
Is Harry sick of the USA yet? When's he going to come back to the UK? Maybe reconnect with the old shagger he lost his cherry to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.