Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
So let me get this right. This all boils down to him not being allowed to live in Canada/America and being prince of the commonwealth while also exploiting commercial activities for himself. How on earth does he think that would work? You can’t mix them both.

And I’ve almost lost my teeth grinding over the issue of unconscious bias. The RF could be reformed/modernised if they just recognised unconscious bias just like prince raging stallion of cocainshire has? If they go through the treatment he has? So now we need the RF off on a yoga retreat to get smashed on mushrooms so they may never ask about what a baby may look like 🙄

The world is complex, humans are complex (well a lot of them are proving to be less so right now). How many other unconscious biases must be solved Harold? Shall we list sexism, ableism, ageism, classism? Or how about being dressed as a n@zi? Hmmmm?

Whats the ‘ism’ for being a whiny massively privileged aristocrat having a hissy fit when all his ‘subjects’ he wants to serve (overseas only now you Uk peasants) are struggling to heat the homes they have to pay for!!

Imagine being Ukrainian and having your life bombed away and whiny pants here moans he can live in his guilded palace.

TWAT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
I have a question, possibly me being thick or missing something, but when I hear that Megs was hounded by the press, was she any worse than any other royal? I don’t seem to recall any really awful press intrusion, just mainly stories relating to her being a cow. Which is clearly true 🧐

She wasnt hounded at all.

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
Just like with the not believing that Diana was dead, I think the issue is that Harry doesn't believe the bullying allegations against Meghan. Either he didn't her doing it or he did and excused it away because employees deserve to be treated poorly if they're not doing what you want.

I think if you played him a video of her treating someone poorly he would claim that it was a deep fake.

He genuinely can't believe some people don't like her and its not an aw how sweet he loves her that much its that hes delusional and thinks people are against him

He’s utterly blinded by Megain. She’s drip fed poison into him about how his mother died, played on the hurt that he obviously has, anyone who has lost a loved one understands that pain. Megain has jumped on that vulnerability and manipulated him into being a Fucking victim that is never wrong.

He is utterly delusional now and that’s exactly how she wants it to be. She fucking loves it.

• Sick
  • Sad

mira2

From the wonderful Andrew Cotter on Twitter (sports commentator and owner of the lockdown viral YouTube and book stars, the Labradors Olive ( the elder) and Mabel ( the younger)

81980E6B-8410-4FBD-839E-CDF496679F0F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Wu Tien

To celebrate Hazno swearing that he and Smegs will never return to the UK to live, here is celebratory ditty, best sung to the tune of Taylor Swift's We are never ever getting back together:

We remember when you two left
Wanting to be in - out sayin', "This is it, we've had enough"
'Cause, like, we hadn't slobbered over them for a month
When they said they needed space (What?)
Then they came home again and said
"Brits, we didn’t miss you but we swear you’re gonna pay our security"
"Pity us," remember how that went down?
They say, "We hate you," we break up, they tell us, "We still want our titles"

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
They called it off again last night, but
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
This time, they’re telling us, they’re telling us
We are never, evДr, ever getting back togДther
We are never, ever, ever getting back together
They’ll talk to Anderson, talk to Oprah, talk to Bradby
And we are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together

Like, ever

They’re really gonna miss our paying their security
The sugars falling for it, shrieking that we’re racists
They would hide away and find their peace of mind
With Eugenie and some z-list slebs who are much cooler than Wills

Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
They spoke to Anderson again tonight, but
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
This time, they’re telling us, they’re telling us

We (We) are never, ever, ever getting back together
We are never, ever, ever getting back together
They’ll go talk to Anderson, talk to Oprah, talk to Tom
(Talk to them)
And we are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (Yeah)
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (Yeah)
Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh (Yeah)
Oh-oh-oh

We used to think that the royals were forever, ever
And they used to say, "Never complain; never explain"
Ugh, so Hazno talks to Anderson and he's like, "Brits, we still hate you"
And we’re, like, we’re just, we mean, this is exhausting, you know?
Like, we are never getting back together
Like, ever

(No) We are never, ever, ever getting back together
We are never, ever, ever (Ooh) getting back together
They’ll talk to Anderson, talk to Oprah, talk to Bradby
We are never, ever, ever, ever getting back together

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
If they are the texts he's shared, quite frankly he's a bullying arsehole.

if that is a genuine text conversation, how come that's allowed to be shared with the world and Meghan's heartstring tugging letter to her father is a breach of copyright????

• Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Looking back at everyone they have attacked I think Anne is the only one they have not gone for publicly maybe it because Hazza knows Zara will completly beat the shit out of him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Ni Idea

I reckon they can't release the bullying report because it will implicate Hasbeen as a bully as well as TW. I think that's why they're sitting on it, because he was also engaging in the same disgusting behaviour in the workplace.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

stuffandnonsense

From an article in the Telegraph:

“The Duke was challenged on the view that he had “sold his family out” with his book, but insisted that he felt it was the only way he could “protect” himself.

He added: “I thought about it long and hard, and as far as I see it the divide couldn't be greater before this book.

“I genuinely believe that if me and my family can reconcile ... but first there has to be compensation and accountability. And if that doesn't happen, then that's very sad. But I will focus on my life.””

And there we have it. Last paragraph “compensation and accountability” đŸ€ŹđŸ˜Ą
In other words kiss my arse, give me money and then I’ll shut up. There are no words to describe how I feel about these two. I absolutely detest them

• Angry
  • Sick

Evangelina

VIP Member
I blame Charles .
One wank later , and ...somebody else would be born.
Think about it, maybe even somebody ...nice.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
I cannot believe he has gone after Kate again, he wasn't even at the bridesmaid dress fittings so who the hell is he to even pass comment on it.

I absolutely despise the poor excuse of a sub human.

• Angry
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Half-in = we want the bestest seats at Royal Ceremonies - in front of Willy & Kate, closer to the The King and The Witch Queen Consort, no candles or Maj Johnny AND we get to process in and out at the front AND baby-brain Kate has to curtsey to my wife, AND our car is the biggest and bestest and has pennants. No boring visits to boring schools/boring hospitals/ boring care homes/boring charity hubs at all. We do all the red carpet jobs as the wife is so good at it and Kate is shit crap not as good at it. We want the whole of the Centre Court at Wimbledon cleared of Kate and the other pleb types. We get to go on all the Royal Tours to hot countries with spa facilities and drugs, and my wife gets a humungous dress allowance bigger than Kate's AND we get our own private jet. We get to pick which Empire Commonwealth Country we want to be King Harry (the Great) & Queen Megz (the beautifulest) of- as she's beautifuler than Kate AND we get a Royal Residence of our choosing in Gloucestershire and Willy & Kate's flat in Kensington Palace straight away. We get full IPP anywhere anytime AND all our servants staff 24/7 bow & curtsey to us, but NO LOOKING at my wife without her lip-gloss on.
PS Megz wants HRH and Prince & Prince for Arch & Lils straight away - or else
Exactly. I think of half in/half out as them wanting to be treated like Royalty as opposed to actually being Royalty. The former involving the exciting events with the highest profile accounting for only a minority of events annually whereas the latter is the majority of the job . The boring public duty bit. I think inviting the celebrities they did to their wedding was all deliberate as well in that they had an eye towards an exit even then. Harry would get what he wanted because he was going to bully his way into getting what they wanted i.e. spending the majority of the year doing gigs with Oprah et al in the US making easy money, lunching with the Clooneys at Lake Garda, attending the Royal Variety, film premieres while those who weren’t superstars like them pressed the flesh and went to Church. Doing it all as well on Pa's dime and treating the help like crap with no repercussions. He didn’t get his way and he’s been having a prolonged tantrum ever since. He still wants that but he is a busted flush now.

• Heart
  • Sick

Fliss122

I’m off for an early night

Harry & Meghan #297 Dear Harold, Take my wife’s name out of your God damn mouth, Love Pa

• Haha
  • Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
He’s doing such damage to Diana’s legacy - leave her in peace (to be commemorated by awful statuary - seriously what was that the sculptor had an aneurism). Dragging it up again makes people remember, she shagged about too, she chased married men, she wasn’t being a great mum while yachting around Europe, she manipulated the press, her death and funeral was manipulated by Blair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
OMG just seen the clip of TB when he says “right” after Harry denies calling his family racist. Absolute picture
. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
0A9C3CE1-2963-4271-95E4-026A0DEB8BC3.jpeg

He’s beyond paranoia now. He needs urgent psych help and stat. He really thinks that he will end up the same as his mum. This is really sad to see now. Megain has utterly ruined him. It’s like rubbernecking a car crash on the M1.

• Haha
  • Sad