Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve just turned over to Piers Morgan and he showed a couple of videos. I did screenshots of one of them but I don’t think it shows the look of discomfort she had when PA first walked out alongside her. It was almost embarrassment awkwardness. It just seems to me proof they knew each other (not just when she met H) maybe it’s just me…
I remember Andrew giving her irritated looks a couple of times on the balcony - most notably on the one where Harry told her to turn around. I don't think he slept with her, but I am sure they were in the same circles

Reactions: 35
I wrote “even if”. I don’t believe what Meghan said. I know that if someone cried, it’s Catherine, because of Meghan.

I am French so my English is not perfect so my sentence might have been awkward but I thought that “even if” was supposed to show scepticism.

Catherine had given birth not long before the wedding.
Her daughter's dress looked a mess - if we look at the photos the hem is uneven - and there is a Royal rule that pantyhose/tights/stockings must be worn, but Meghan was insisting on bare legs.
Meghan as bride wanted everything her own way but that beastly Protocol kept thwarting her.

Wedding planning is stressful. Royal weddings must be even more stressful.
Brides, little bridesmaids, mothers of little bridesmaids might all be on the edge of tears at any moment.

I think its understandable that this situation might lead to tears.

I don't think its helpful for either family to dwell on it. I thought we'd heard the end of it, but here he is, honest 'arry stirring it all up again.

Reactions: 43
Does anyone think that maybe we're setting ourselves up for sometime in the future... Harry and Meghan #XXX: Ashley Cole: The Apology Thread, where maybe we've found out he's done some massive humanitarian thing and we kind of feel bad (but not really) for laying this on him (but it could really be his fault because of Harry's bicycle chain analogy)?
1000000331.gif

You owe me a new screen! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@thenorthremembers

That was Charles Rea. Hes retired now but he used to be Royal editor of the Sun [UK]
Proper journo. Knows his stuff and has been there throughout loads of Royal goings on.
The woman in pink is another race-baiter who likes to talk over others - still banging on about William disliking TW because she was American, an actress and bi-racial - not willing to accept that William, the RF and the British Public embraced her at the outset and it was her rudeness and abrasiveness that has pissed everyone off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t get why Harry mentioned the bridesmaid dresses it’s a non event. When I got married my cousins daughter was the flower girl and my cousin pointed out she needed a cardigan and shoes etc., stuff I hadn’t really thought about not being a mum yet so of course I just said yes sure, and I would not have wanted the flower girl to be upset ever. Seems Meg blew it out of proportion and Kate was just being a mum.

Reactions: 34
I’m finding the doublespeak from Harry about the Oprah racism accusation absolutely Orwellian. It is like something out it 1984 and the fact that some people out there are supporting and repeating such BLATANT PROPAGANDA so easily is very troubling in my opinion. It brings out the OCD in me so it is probably time to take a mental health break, I think ❤ Courage, mes braves!
they are gaslighting.
y'know, the thing Harry accuses his family of.

He is gaslighting us with this racism accusation denial.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I'm half-asleep but Graham Norton just came on - not sure what episode it is. He says that Sparry is still preparing to visit the UK for the coronation. Then shows that photo from polo with Sparry squatting and showing the world that he is all his arse. Jamie Dornan is in this episode.

Thank goodness I don't have my specs on. Have seen too much of Sparry lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even if Catherine made Meghan cry. Why would Meghan tell the whole world? In every family there are arguments, especially while planning a wedding when most brides-to-be are very stressed.
What is the big deal?
We've seen from the Netflix just how often Meghan cries. Its not a big deal in the slightest to make her cry.
If she was someone fairly stoic and crying was a rare occurance then making her cry would be a big deal

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
We've seen from the Netflix just how often Meghan cries. Its not a big deal in the slightest to make her cry.
If she was someone fairly stoic and crying was a rare occurance then making her cry would be a big deal
She bragged that she could cry on demand. If she cried, she could have done it to get attention and sympathy. She uses everything she can to manipulate everyone around her.

Reactions: 29
Is that really it?? bleeping hell talk about scrapping the barrel. It's nothingness. I have no idea why they are sharing it? Are they really classing this as an argument or Kate being arsey. It it just absolutely pathetic.
View attachment 1869537
To be fair...
It was bloody rude of Kate to text Meghan in the middle of her secret wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
No matter who made who cry over Charlotte's bridesmaid dress, it looked a chuff. The bagginess not such a big deal, but the hem was all uneven.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I wrote “even if”. I don’t believe what Meghan said. I know that if someone cried, it’s Catherine, because of Meghan.

I am French so my English is not perfect so my sentence might have been awkward but I thought that “even if” was supposed to show scepticism.
Pas grave. Restez avec nous, c'est intéressant de lire les perspectives de tout le monde.

Reactions: 17
The texts are weird, there is definitely more of a backstory or texts missing. I don't see the leap between Kate saying it doesn't fit to then saying all of the dresses need to be remade but then says fine to seeing the tailor. I expect she either said that dress needed remaking as it was beyond saving (as we saw) or something similar. I reckon it was purposeful though that it looked awful, horrible cow. Fair play to Kate for sticking up for her child though, she really does seem like a wonderful mum.

His going on about the beard is weird too, you do need permission if in military rig, usually its from your CoC but in this case where it was ceremonial that would be the queen!
Yes but they conveniently didn’t talk about the fact it was because he was wearing uniform - just that royals don’t have beards when they get married.

also I see where William would have been coming from - just because you can ask grannie and get permission, doesn’t mean you should when the exemption is usually only given on religious/cultural grounds (or for charity fundraisers such as movember etc). It reeks of nepotism, the army probably rejects hundreds of requests to grow a beard each year (or people who are serving are adult enough not to ask).

Reactions: 40
One of my questions to him, had I been interviewing him, after hearing him say Camilla leaked stories about him to make herself look better would be, "what stories"? How would bad stories about him make her look better? Surely if he looked good and the family looked good and everything was ticking along nicely then the world would be pleased she had come into Charles life permanently now.
Again, things just don't make sense. Still all the word salad.

Does anyone know if there is a link to the full Oprah interview? I have looked but can't find one.
Discreetly hidden here:

V3H&MOrcaInterview.mp4

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Knowing her she was "acting" the entire thing.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.