Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Hasn't tiaragate been discussed in both TB and VL's books and the recollections don't match what H is saying in his.

Also The Australian has an article about an Aussie chef having a go at H in his book but it's behind a subscription. Has it been mentioned here or last thread which I am still on.
Not read it here and it’s taken me 3hrs to read through!

Reactions: 10
Apologies is already posted.

"Prince Harry revealed in his Spare memoir, which hits shelves on Tuesday, January 10, that the 41-year-old Duchess of Sussex had initially mistaken his 62-year-old uncle for a royal staffer.
“After a moment, Meg asked me something about the Queen’s assistant,” the Duke of Sussex recalled, noting he did not who she was speaking about. “‘That man holding the purse. That man who walked her to the door,’ [she said].’”

To cover the fact that she'd already met PA on the yachting circuit, she made sure this was in the Memoir. She recognised him, knew exactly who he was from her RF research as well, so here made a point of pretending to think he was an aide. As if she'd give an aide the time of day or ask what he was doing.
She wanted no connection with him and they've always avoided each other. There's more here but we don't yet know what.
Just like the supposed fight between William and the Stoat about the Ho's "abruptness" towards staff. Cover for the actual bullying, deflection of severity.

She's dealing with every point one by one, including the fake miscarriage, and there will be more because she has records of them all.

Iirc the Ho was "working" at So.Ho House with Markus Anderson as her pimp. The Stoat was a regular as were the Fungus girls. The Stoat may have watched Suits but I don't believe he picked out the Ho and asked to meet her, but met her there with his friends who were all part of the same circle as the Fungi. He paid for the Ho and bragged to his friends how "versatile" she was especially in targeting his bum wallet. Markus has always operated in the shadows.

The Memoir story of the Stoat salivating over the dusky paralegal banging around in the stationery cupboard is cover for the fact that she was a paid Ho at SoHo. Not a blind date set up by Misha Noonooooo or whoever, just a Ho.
Who are the Fungus girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Corfu-blue

Absolutely right, and it's not always in big cities like you would imagine. The worst terrorist attack in the UK (in terms of fatalities) took place over my home town - a little market town that most people wouldn't even be able to find on a map (at least until that night)
I used to go ice skating in Lockerbie ⛸🥰

Reactions: 4