Harry & Meghan #293 The dog bowl crack'd from side to side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't tiaragate been discussed in both TB and VL's books and the recollections don't match what H is saying in his.

Also The Australian has an article about an Aussie chef having a go at H in his book but it's behind a subscription. Has it been mentioned here or last thread which I am still on.
Not read it here and it’s taken me 3hrs to read through!

Reactions: 10
Thank you so much @Chita. Bower certainly leaves off at a great place for his next installment. I think he 2 of them have mental
Thank you Shushex for starting the thread and recap, and everyone else's recap.
Congratulations DanDanTheIceCreamMan on the title.

Tangerine Cat Big Willy's willy is in the last thread a couple of times. I think the photo is in the Wiki.
Someone may have posted it in the 37 pages on this thread though.
It's kinda small, I found a much larger version (1200pixels vs 400) of the willy shot on tineye. should I post it here under a spoiler for you @JAR21?. some of us have bad vision, just sayin. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hasn't tiaragate been discussed in both TB and VL's books and the recollections don't match what H is saying in his.

Also The Australian has an article about an Aussie chef having a go at H in his book but it's behind a subscription. Has it been mentioned here or last thread which I am still on.
VL: They were naive (or entitled) to expect when they hadn't bothered making an appointment for the fly in hair trial. Harold rang people to put pressure on AKelly to bend the rules, used foul language, unclear if he swore directly TO her or ABOUT her. AKelly heard, thus HMTQ did and told H off.
TB: 43 wanted emeralds, told no. Hair trial where they EXPECTED. Fight with AKelly as a result.

They agree. Harold on the other hand...
(I checked my copy of VL just now, TB is from memory as that is currently elsewhere doing God's work for my circle)

Can't see the article in the wiki, so (the opening sets the tone beautifully):

In Prince Harry’s book Spare there is comedy gold involving an Australian, even more funny than the #frozentodger, #losingonesvirginityinapubpaddock or #Dukedogbowl incidents – although Harry and his wife Meghan may not have intended it to be so.

Just noticed this haha

1673150322657.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow the freds are moving so fast.

Here are a few now hysterical pages from a Bayeux Tapestry coloring book I got as a Kickstarter thing. The whipping! 🤣

20230107_144111.jpg

Prince-Louis-christening.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
From my recollections,I thought an apartment next to W&C (I belive Diana’s old one ) was being remodeled. For Harold and snag. They turned it down and wanted to move to Windsor Castle and was given frog cottage instead. At the time I took it they didn’t want to live next-door to Will and Kate
Smeg thought she could get the castle, that's why they wanted to move. Liz wasn't having any of that so she offered them Frogmore, Smeg thought she was getting Frogmore HOUSE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It's pretty clear that amongst other talks/recordings, Harry also sent the ghostwriter book notes that were actually written by Meghan.

Reactions: 29
Children can be cruel especially towards those who are different but FFS, why mention this? If I was that woman and I read this, I would be devastated. Presumably hes used a pseudoname but still anyone of her friends/family/colleagues/neighbours will have known she worked at that school and will put it together

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I wonder how he follows up that passage?
Maybe it goes like this: my darling Meg with the insanely beautiful freckles, taught me how wrong I was, and how I need to spread kindness like she does, and be a powerful force for light and authentic goodness in the world, even including crippled ugly women - unlike William and Kate who thought my jokes about the ugly crippled woman was hilarious!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It's pretty clear that amongst other talks/recordings, Harry also sent the ghostwriter book notes that were actually written by Meghan.
This is turning into MacBeth. I've only just woken up and my brain is still asleep ... but there's a caption here somewhere:

Image1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Smeg thought she could get the castle, that's why they wanted to move. Liz wasn't having any of that so she offered them Frogmore, Smeg thought she was getting Frogmore HOUSE 🤣🤣
Yes they were going to move into Kensington property after the refurb thats why they were jn the cottage
Then she got caught snooping
Threw a hissy
Decided she didnt want Catherine as a neighbour
Wanted Windsor Castle but got Frogmore instead

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder if Elton is still defending them....

Been a few years but from what I remember, he said he would only sing it again if both of them were okay with it. So I'm guessing because William either said no or wasn't asked, he chose not to.

from CDAN - comment on the Blind re purchase of a private jet...
No toys....they are both young enough there should be toys scattered everywhere in the house. I remember when my two were at that age, it didn't matter how many times I tidied the place up, there was always something on the floor or hidden in some place that I had no idea how it got there.

I've always been on the fence about whether the kids are theirs or they 'babysit' when needed and stuff like this really doesn't help their case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
This is appalling. Absolutely appalling. Not just that he mocked the disabled woman when young, but that he thinks it's viable and appropriate to relate the story to the public today.

"Not much of a thing, always with a tired face." I just can't at this. It's so arrogantly dismissive of another human being who is living with significant difficulties. "A thing": that's how he describes her.

This man is a disgrace. He should be nowhere near any charitable endeavour, or indeed any decent person.
Yes - totally agree with you. Even thought this story is from his youth, the fact that he repeated it today and allowed these thoughts to be voiced is indicative of his true underlying ageist, ableist, misogynist, elitist arrogance.

The ‘kindness and compassion’ they constantly preach is a veneer. In reality it is reserved for those who are powerful, rich, beautiful, and have something to offer H&M.

They really are a nasty bitter hypocritical couple.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I'm so sad for William , he must be heartbroken being so publicly betrayed by someone he loves and he can't respond. I hope he's getting a lot of support, the gruesome twosome forget about others mental health. I like William more than ever this book will backfire on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
In no way does Harry look good in this.

Am I sleepy? Am I reading this correctly?

View attachment 1864414View attachment 1864415

It was inevitable that after hearing about Willy this Willy that all week, we end up seeing his Big Willy posted here.

That is a decent size. Especially since it's soft.
crikey! See what you mean! It’s insane.

So it is William who is trying to reconcile, encouraging H to talk to him and professing his fraternal love. All this despite the awful way H treated him.

It is H whose actions are stubborn- refusing to engage and storming off! Yet he accuses William of being the stubborn one. 🤔

Is Harry really so oblivious and thick?

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I'm so sad for William , he must be heartbroken being so publicly betrayed by someone he loves and he can't respond. I hope he's getting a lot of support, the gruesome twosome forget about others mental health. I like William more than ever this book will backfire on them.
Same and Charles too. He didn't parent perfectly but he did his best, Harry has the hubris of a new parent to think that he will do it perfectly, we all make mistakes.

Harry seems incredibly frustrating to deal with, I'm impressed William was still trying post Oprah when they were essentially all tarred with the brush of racism. Harry has an incredible amount of gripes for someone who is supposed to be off living his best life

Does Harry really think that all the bullying stuff was made up to discredit Meghan? If it wasn't true wouldn't a palace staffer have broken ranks and said so? If its as leaky as he claims it is wouldn't someone have spilled that it was all made up and she was a lovely boss?

Reactions: 32
Someone posted an instagram video on here in the last few days of Harry as Marylin monroe in the pink gown and a couple of other women. DOes anyone know where I can find it? I tried a search but can't find it. Any helppos appreciated.
I found it on Instagram. Charles's voice posted it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.